moother (resized).png
D38F2F0E-EEFC-482A-8D8C-EECCB1A4D57C (resized).jpeg
cactus-polly (resized).jpg
IMG_2396 (resized).jpg
IMG_2393 (resized).jpg
IMG_2392 (resized).jpg
ccc-pi-z2 (resized).jpg
ccc-pi4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hlaj78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 11 years ago

Some added depth would be great on this already awesome game.

1 month later
#82 11 years ago

Really awesome. I can't wait to see it on my CC. WOW

Howie

2 months later
#104 11 years ago

I really enjoyed all the aspects of playing the enhanced CC. I was not too disappointed that it crashed when I started Showdown after Bionic Bart was lit and over 100 million points. Sorry about that ep. LOL
Howie

2 months later
#228 11 years ago

I have to say that CCC is working great for me too. I still haven't found drunk multiball yet. Thanks again Eric.
Howie

#230 11 years ago

Now that I'm done preparing for last weekend's big party, I should have time to put in a few games on it. I will do it without mooooving the outlane posts.

#239 11 years ago

I am running my CCC off of a laptop. I purchased a speaker that clips on to the laptop and have all of the volume I need and then some.
Howie

4 weeks later
#281 11 years ago

The MM mode sounds really exciting. If you want to sex it up a bit, perhaps Polly could do something special (in an old west saloon girl way) to show her appreciation for the player saving her, beating the Bart bros., becoming Marshall, etc.
Howie

2 months later
#332 11 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

So I rewired it! (grunt, grunt grunt)</Tim Allen>

Hey I get it. I haven't updated in a while. You do great work Eric.

2 weeks later
#348 11 years ago

It sounds like now is a good time to update. I haven't done it since the end of the year.
Howie

3 weeks later
#368 10 years ago

I am getting excited about adding this to my CCC. Great work Eric (I can't say that enough times).
Howie

#400 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

What's this? Hmm.

Something's getting ready to blow up?
Howie

1 week later
#423 10 years ago

The first one looks like doves flying away. I don't know who or what that would be a tribute to.

1 week later
#440 10 years ago

Eric,
Please put me on the list for one of these color screen kits. Also, when we were playing a three player game and did not go for the super skill shot, the start-up image with the "bowl" award would sometimes freeze on the screen. Scoring would continue in the background even though you couldn't see it until the end of the ball. This did not occur for every ball. Have you heard of this problem before?
Thanks,
Howie

2 weeks later
#452 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I just emailed everybody that's already let me know they'd like a color screen for their CCC setup - but just in case: I'm back from vacation and ordering parts to put together the color screens. I'll be assembling things as soon as stuff gets here and then they'll be ready to ship out.

E

Eric, I just sent you a PM regarding the color screen setup. I had expressed interest twice earlier including the first response to your post on page 9 and once in a separate PM mainly concerning different topic a couple of weeks earlier. This is a really exciting project. Keep up the good work.
Howie

1 week later
#460 10 years ago

Exciting times. I'll let you know when mine arrives safely and is installed.
Howie

1 month later
#528 10 years ago

I'm having trouble getting my color display to work properly. I had it to the point where the window for the CCC program would show, but the game image wasn't centered on the display and it was only about 2/3 the size of the display. I tried going into my computer's monitor settings (windows xp) and in desperation, changed the font size from normal to large and also changed the screen size and dpi settings. None of the changes worked, so I went back to the original settings with the 2/3 image. However, when I rebooted the computer and tried to run the CCC program, the game wouldn't start at all even though I didn't change anything in it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

#533 10 years ago

When I try to get the CCC program to run, the window says pyprocgame configuration not found at config.yaml. I don't understand this because the program was running before I tried changing the display settings and I did not make any changes to the config.yaml file.

#539 10 years ago
Quoted from Bigdaddy1000:

Read the step by step install instructions on the WIKI - you'll likely need to change the path names in this file to get it to work. There is a sample file shown there.

After typing the last entry, I went into my gameroom and the CCC program was running in spite of the error message. Now I just have to get the color image sized and centered.

1 week later
#547 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

There's settings in the service menu to move the window up/down, too, btw. So you can adjust it to the right spot no matter what.

...unless your computer is only running 68 mhz. Time to get a better computer for CCC.

1 week later
#549 10 years ago

Yeah, the 68 mhz computer I was running CCC on was so slow that it had cowboys vs. indians. I have the parts for a new computer on the way.

4 weeks later
#574 10 years ago

Great. I'll look forward to seeing you guys at expo.
Howie

2 months later
#615 10 years ago

Would there be a problem if I ever decided to sell mine?

1 month later
#682 10 years ago

I turned on my CCC after being sick for about 3 weeks. The game was running, but there is a window popping up in the middle of the screen saying that there is a system error and asking me if I want to report it or if I want to cancel. I'll bring a keyboard down to my gameroom tomorrow and see if I can resolve it.

#686 10 years ago

Entering the service menu for the quick fix worked. I'll wait until I update the CCC before trying the permanent fix. I the updated midnight madness stuff on the latest available code?

1 week later
#715 10 years ago

This just keeps getting better and better. You're an artiste Eric.

1 week later
#740 10 years ago

Has the main code been updated with the stuff you were writing about above? (Party mode, etc.)

#742 10 years ago

I've been trying to get used to the no hold flippers on woz and it's really tough.

1 week later
#745 10 years ago

Maybe you could try to use one of the star post LEDs sold by Cointaker and mount it to the beer mug somehow and then wire it to the 12v power supply by the coin door or some other power source.

1 year later
#1003 8 years ago

Pm sent to op

1 month later
#1031 8 years ago

Eric, your idea sounds similar to destroy the ring on lotr. I believe that it should be capped with a series of 4 or so Bart hits and then a huge score or 10 times score for a while maybe while blacked out or perhaps something even more creative.
Howie

3 months later
#1037 8 years ago

Maybe a little OT, but after moving 3 months ago, we are finally getting to the gameroom setup. I upgraded my CCC shuttle computer at the Chicago Expo (thanks Eric) and tested it right before the move. After removing the computer prior to transit and now reinstalling it, the computer starts booting up and gets stuck with the word 'Ubuntu' on the color lcd and scrolling dots underneath. Any suggestions?

#1038 8 years ago

Never mind. It popped right up an hour later.

#1040 8 years ago

I'll remember that in case it happens again, which it probably will.

3 years later
#1403 4 years ago

I see a lot of fun in your future.

1 year later
#1462 2 years ago

When I had my CCC, it ran with the original DMD because the color lcds weren’t even a pinball thing yet. Converting to the color display was quite challenging, but Eric helped me through it. Thanks again, Eric!!! When I sold my game, it ended up going to an arcade in South Bend, Indiana. They had to take out the CCC and p-roc in order to convert it back to coin-op. I don’t even know what happened to the whole CCC system.
Howie

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hlaj78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-p-roc-project?tu=hlaj78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.