moother (resized).png
D38F2F0E-EEFC-482A-8D8C-EECCB1A4D57C (resized).jpeg
cactus-polly (resized).jpg
IMG_2396 (resized).jpg
IMG_2393 (resized).jpg
IMG_2392 (resized).jpg
ccc-pi-z2 (resized).jpg
ccc-pi4 (resized).jpg
There are 1,573 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 32.
#1301 6 years ago

I had a similar problem on my CCC about a week ago. Same error message (can't find config.yaml), also running Windows 10. No USB or P-ROC errors though.

For some reason the config.yaml file became corrupt and was showing as 0 bytes. Luckily I had stored a copy of it in the directory so I deleted the corrupt config.yaml and made a new one from the previous copy I had made. Game booted right up after that.

I also just ordered the Danesi board because of this.

#1302 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

For some reason the config.yaml file became corrupt and was showing as 0 bytes. Luckily I had stored a copy of it in the directory so I deleted the corrupt config.yaml and made a new one from the previous copy I had made. Game booted right up after that.

Wish my update was as successful as yours,
my friend found the same thing late last night. 0 bytes in the config.yaml so he deleted and loaded up the back up. The computer was hooked up to the pin and the monitor and the game booted right up turning on the pin. He was probably so relieved, and said goodnight. I powered the computer down and moved the cable back into the game and re hooked the usb cable and audio wire up and powered on. The game booted up on the computer in it's usual minute and a half. I heard the tumbleweed noise and that's usually when the pin turns on but the proc still hadn't made connection yet. I waited at least 15 minutes for the proc's d43 led to go on but it will not make a connection. I moved the computer out of the game and re hooked up back to the monitor to see if there was an IO error line in the code. The program started up in a minute and a half with the dmd display on the screen and the code of the light show in attract mode constantly cycling. The code continues to cycle every minute and a half with no IO error. but the proc will not connect.

When the computer was in the pin I could hear the tumbleweed noise through the speakers but the proc couldn't see the program. The 4 leds on the proc are constantly cycling counterclockwise but the d43 led doesn't turn on. AHHHHH Is there any type of procedure to reset the board?

#1303 6 years ago

The way I understand it d43 is lit when the p-roc is connected with USB. Seem you fixed your gamecode so it runs now with the corrected yaml file but for some reason the p-roc isn't sensing connection. Is the main power hooked up to the computer and the the P-ROC on the pinball or do you have 2 power supplies? I think the order of boot up matters. I think the p-roc has to boot first and then the computer a few seconds later. if you boot the computer before the p-roc and then the p-roc tries to connect to usb I've seen it fail. Might be time to email Gerry again. Its weird that it worked perfectly one time and then the next boot the p-roc didn't connect to the pc.

Quoted from Crispin:

Wish my update was as successful as yours,
my friend found the same thing late last night. 0 bytes in the config.yaml so he deleted and loaded up the back up. The computer was hooked up to the pin and the monitor and the game booted right up turning on the pin. He was probably so relieved, and said goodnight. I powered the computer down and moved the cable back into the game and re hooked the usb cable and audio wire up and powered on. The game booted up on the computer in it's usual minute and a half. I heard the tumbleweed noise and that's usually when the pin turns on but the proc still hadn't made connection yet. I waited at least 15 minutes for the proc's d43 led to go on but it will not make a connection. I moved the computer out of the game and re hooked up back to the monitor to see if there was an IO error line in the code. The program started up in a minute and a half with the dmd display on the screen and the code of the light show in attract mode constantly cycling. The code continues to cycle every minute and a half with no IO error. but the proc will not connect.
When the computer was in the pin I could hear the tumbleweed noise through the speakers but the proc couldn't see the program. The 4 leds on the proc are constantly cycling counterclockwise but the d43 led doesn't turn on. AHHHHH Is there any type of procedure to reset the board?

#1304 6 years ago

Yes I contacted Gerry and he was running to catch a plane for the holiday weekend but was nice enough to respond before he left. He asked me to make sure I was powering the pin down each time I moved the computer. I let him know that yes every time I moved the computer I powered down the pin and Proc but no matter how long I leave it on now the led for connection doesn't come on. My friend wasn't here last night, he worked on the computer remotely with team viewer. The pin was already hooked up with the proc connected when he got the code to run for the 1st time. Once I disconnected I haven't been able to have the proc see the computer. The computer sees the proc connected in device manager and if I shut off the pin the monitor makes a disconnection sound. The code for the program on the monitor constantly runs the light show directives but no Io error code pops up. I accepted defeat and will put the old board back in so she can run for the bbq this weekend. I'll let you know what Gerry says next week. Thanks for the continuous help luvthatapex2!

#1305 6 years ago

if the p-roc doesn't initialize upon boot up, it will never initialize. It has to initialize in the first few seconds.

Try this. Can you hook up a keyboard/mouse to the pc in the pinball machine? If so, turn on the pinball machine and make sure that CCC runs, you'll see the display. then, instead of turning off the pinball machine, reboot the PC (start, windows, reboot) and see if the p-roc connects the second time it sees the boot up of the PC. You can watch the p-roc led lights.

Quoted from Crispin:

Yes I contacted Gerry and he was running to catch a plane for the holiday weekend but was nice enough to respond before he left. He asked me to make sure I was powering the pin down each time I moved the computer. I let him know that yes every time I moved the computer I powered down the pin and Proc but no matter how long I leave it on now the led for connection doesn't come on. My friend wasn't here last night, he worked on the computer remotely with team viewer. The pin was already hooked up with the proc connected when he got the code to run for the 1st time. Once I disconnected I haven't been able to have the proc see the computer. The computer sees the proc connected in device manager and if I shut off the pin the monitor makes a disconnection sound. The code for the program on the monitor constantly runs the light show directives but no Io error code pops up. I accepted defeat and will put the old board back in so she can run for the bbq this weekend. I'll let you know what Gerry says next week. Thanks for the continuous help luvthatapex2!

#1306 6 years ago

@crispin: I believe your problem is an auto-updated Windows 10 driver that is failing, and delaying your USB device initialization. This is why the game is working if you launch after the p-roc has been connected for a while, but not shortly after powering it on.

You need to check the windows 10 system logs for any errors in the event log that might be related to your USB devices and roll back the driver or uninstall the failing program. The last three posts in this thread do a reasonable job of explaining this:

https://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/373096-windows-10-slow-detect-usb-connected-devices.html

#1307 6 years ago

Thanks Mocean and luvthatapex2 , I gave up yesterday and swapped the old board back in but I would love to get it up and running before this weekend. I'll have to take another look today.

#1308 6 years ago

old board? what old board? p-roc board or dmd?

Quoted from Crispin:

Thanks Mocean and luvthatapex2 , I gave up yesterday and swapped the old board back in but I would love to get it up and running before this weekend. I'll have to take another look today.

#1309 6 years ago

sorry for the delay it was a great weekend.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

old board? what old board? p-roc board or dmd?

The original mpu board was what I reinstalled but my friend called Sat night and told me he figured a way around the problem. I reinstalled the proc board and he ran his batch file and the program works. I asked him for an explanation for the forum and this is what he sent me.

For the forum I would post:

After a fresh install I'm only able to initialize the pin by first adding the fakepinproc variable after cc.py then running, escaping out then running cc.py with nothing following.

My Current steps to make it work each time.

python C:\ccc\cactuscanyon\cc.py fakepinproc

** Press ESC **

python C:\ccc\cactuscanyon\cc.py

** Then everything works **

I have a batch file running but what does fakepinproc do and is there anyway to eliminate this step?

I'm guessing the answer is to just get the Danesi board.

#1310 6 years ago

So this proves the USB is getting initialized after the game boots which is too late and the game fails when it tries to initialize the p-roc immediately. By running the fakepinproc, this tells the game to run without the p-roc for testing/development. When you hit escape and re-run the game without the fakepinproc, you are getting it to run since the usb was finally initialized and then connected right up to the p-roc.

I'd try what mocean suggests in post 1306. It sounds like you have a bad device driver that is slowing down the usb initialization. It should be very easy to revert back to the older usb driver and try it normally. Thee good news is you know that it works.

-OR-

Before doing anything you could put a 10 second delay in the first line of your batch file before it runs cc.py
That should give it plenty of time for the usb to be ready to connect to the p-roc (you won't need to run the fakepinproc step or escape)

batch file would look like this:
sleep 10

PS the Danesi board has nothing to do with your problem here. Scotts power board will perform a normal shutdown and allow the yaml files to close properly instead of just killing the power like you're doing now. It will protect yaml file corruption which happened to you before.

Quoted from Crispin:

sorry for the delay it was a great weekend.

The original mpu board was what I reinstalled but my friend called Sat night and told me he figured a way around the problem. I reinstalled the proc board and he ran his batch file and the program works. I asked him for an explanation for the forum and this is what he sent me.
For the forum I would post:
After a fresh install I'm only able to initialize the pin by first adding the fakepinproc variable after cc.py then running, escaping out then running cc.py with nothing following.
My Current steps to make it work each time.
python C:\ccc\cactuscanyon\cc.py fakepinproc
** Press ESC **
** Then everything works **
I have a batch file running but what does fakepinproc do and is there anyway to eliminate this step?
I'm guessing the answer is to just get the Danesi board.

#1311 6 years ago

PS the Danesi board has nothing to do with your problem here. Scotts power board will perform a normal shutdown and allow the yaml files to close properly instead of just killing the power like you're doing now. It will protect yaml file corruption which happened to you before.

Thanks I'll let my friend know that Mocean was correct and we'll revert back to the old usb driver. Yep I'm going to pick up the board so I don't ruin the yaml files again. You guys were outstanding with all of your help!

#1312 6 years ago

I had a similar startup problem initially. I got around mine by adding a SLEEP 5 command to the beginning of the batch file. Sorry for not mentioning this sooner.

#1313 6 years ago

Here is a video of aPin Stadium kit on a CCC. I thought this would be a good place to show you guys to appreciate the playfield lighting that is achievable now. Also notice the UV+Glow feature that is triggered by the saloon:

4 months later
#1314 6 years ago

I installed CCC a month or so ago and finally have it setup so that the computer boots automatically by turning on the pinball machine's power.

However, what happened today, was that I played a game with a friend and my friend had a really long game on "drunk multiball" and on top of that "mine multiball". After all the balls were played, the game was supposed to end, but for some reason the game did not notice this. It did a couple of time also the ball search, but for some reason did not notice that all the balls had already drained. Also I've noticed that on occasion that game for some reason does not play in manner that it would register all the shots properly. I've noticed that a restart of the pinball machine helps in this regard. Has there been discussion on this issue - the game does not complain of any switches, so could there be some glitch between the computer and p-roc now?

Also I had a lot of humming and static in the loudspeakers. I take sound out from the headphones-plug in the computer and it goes into Lepin amplified and from there to loudspeakers. What are the best practices to get the static into control - should one turn down the headphone volume in the computer or what? I think mine is there at the max now.

Thanks for any info! Hopefully this is the correct thread to ask, even though my questions were not purely code-related!

#1315 6 years ago

My CCC seems to play quite well now and I managed to sort out the humming/static issue in the loudspeakers as well.

But when playing the game today, again after Drunk Multiball, after ca. million balls had been shot to the playfield and all the balls had drained, the game did not understand to quit. Instead it kept searching for balls that were already in the ballthough. This is my problem currently with the game, but apparently other people do not have this problem? Any clues on how to sort this out would be great to get!

EDIT: just to check - is it correct that in Drunk Multiball the game keeps firing new balls on the playfield for quite a long time? They all drain at some point, but the mode lasts for quite a long time.

#1316 6 years ago

If I recall this is how Drunk Multiball works:

You get a 20 second ball save to start and all balls are fired out.
When you are down to 1 ball you get another 8 second ball save.
Mode ends when you drain all balls.

Quoted from Nepi23:

My CCC seems to play quite well now and I managed to sort out the humming/static issue in the loudspeakers as well.
But when playing the game today, again after Drunk Multiball, after ca. million balls had been shot to the playfield and all the balls had drained, the game did not understand to quit. Instead it kept searching for balls that were already in the ballthough. This is my problem currently with the game, but apparently other people do not have this problem? Any clues on how to sort this out would be great to get!
EDIT: just to check - is it correct that in Drunk Multiball the game keeps firing new balls on the playfield for quite a long time? They all drain at some point, but the mode lasts for quite a long time.

#1317 6 years ago

If I recall this is how Drunk Multiball works:
You get a 20 second ball save to start and all balls are fired out.
When you are down to 1 ball you get another 8 second ball save.
Mode ends when you drain all balls.

Thanks! My game seems to shoot endlessly balls to the game. Even without flipping the flippers, the mode lasts ca. 5 minutes and all the time its shooting balls to the game. There is something fishy there. The revision for my game is 2016.03.15 and I believe its the latest.

#1318 6 years ago

I obviously don't know for sure, but to me it sounds like a CC hardware problem, maybe a trough issue? I don't think it's a CCC software problem, but rather how it's responding to an intermittent issue with your machine.

#1319 6 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

I obviously don't know for sure, but to me it sounds like a CC hardware problem, maybe a trough issue? I don't think it's a CCC software problem, but rather how it's responding to an intermittent issue with your machine.

Thanks for the tip. I all other instances the game works fine though, the problem has occurred twice and both times after the Drunk Multiball mode. Maybe I should change/clean the opto-boards in the through just in case.

1 week later
#1320 6 years ago

I have managed to update the CCC-code for the software and it is now running quite well.

One problem remains: sometimes when I press the start button on the pinball machine, it terminates the CCC-program and all is left is Windows desktop and the arrow cursor.

Today I tested this by wiggling the wires that go to the start-button on the pin, but nothing happened, the program continued ok. But after the wiggling, when I pressed the start-button, it terminated the CCC-program. I was able to replicate this: wiggling wires and after that pressing the start-button terminated the program.

What could be the culprit here and what could I try to fix?

#1321 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I have managed to update the CCC-code for the software and it is now running quite well.
One problem remains: sometimes when I press the start button on the pinball machine, it terminates the CCC-program and all is left is Windows desktop and the arrow cursor.
Today I tested this by wiggling the wires that go to the start-button on the pin, but nothing happened, the program continued ok. But after the wiggling, when I pressed the start-button, it terminated the CCC-program. I was able to replicate this: wiggling wires and after that pressing the start-button terminated the program.
What could be the culprit here and what could I try to fix?

Red herring. Wiggling the wires wouldn't change anything as far as the system's concerned.

#1322 6 years ago

Yeah, something is crashing. If you run it from a terminal window you should have output after the crash that would point to what caused it.

#1323 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeah, something is crashing. If you run it from a terminal window you should have output after the crash that would point to what caused it.

Thanks, I will try it!

#1324 6 years ago

Here is a video of what happens when I press the start-button and the CCC crashes (I does not do this everytime and it seems the wiggling of the wires to the start button had no effect on this, so that tip was a red herring):

And here are pics of what CCC says in command prompt, when it crashes. Hopefully you can help me fix this, thanks!

5 (resized).JPG5 (resized).JPG
4 (resized).JPG4 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG
1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

#1325 6 years ago

You are missing some sound files.

#1326 6 years ago

Yeah, it’s trying to set up the audio for Betty Bart and you’re missing the files.

#1327 6 years ago

Oh damn, I think I unpacked all that I had. Should the file be called hitBetty.wav? I checked and I have ccc_sounds_20160314.zip, and its the latest I've got, but there is no such file in it.

I have:
betty-hit-dont-you-know.wav,
betty-hit-hey.wav,
betty-hit-ow.wav,
betty-hit-that-smarts.wav,
betty-hit-watch-it.wav

#1328 6 years ago

There are more files. Here is a listing with the sizes in case you have a 0 byte file.

Quoted from Nepi23:

Oh damn, I think I unpacked all that I had. Should the file be called hitBetty.wav? I checked and I have ccc_sounds_20160314.zip, and its the latest I've got, but there is no such file in it.
I have:
betty-hit-dont-you-know.wav,
betty-hit-hey.wav,
betty-hit-ow.wav,
betty-hit-that-smarts.wav,
betty-hit-watch-it.wav

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#1329 6 years ago

Hmm... I have those files.

Soundfiles (resized).jpgSoundfiles (resized).jpg

#1330 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Hmm... I have those files.

The code changed, the sounds changed. I had a woman who works in video game voice acting re-record Betty. The original Betty voice was done by Kim Vanderveen on her home computer mic before TPF almost 3 years back so that I could have Betty added for the show. The quality of the sound wasn't great because it wasn't really studio recorded. The updated sounds include more/different sounds and the code was changed to the new filenames.

#1331 6 years ago

Could someone forward me a link to the most current code? I would like to update my CCC kit that I got directly from Eric.

Thank you

#1332 6 years ago
Quoted from NYG:

Could someone forward me a link to the most current code? I would like to update my CCC kit that I got directly from Eric.
Thank you

The stuff that guy above has is what's in github - it's the raw code in whatever state it exists on any given day. The updates/changes haven't had enough testing yet, so I haven't packed it up as an update at this time.

#1333 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The stuff that guy above has is what's in github - it's the raw code in whatever state it exists on any given day. The updates/changes haven't had enough testing yet, so I haven't packed it up as an update at this time.

Thanks for that Eric. I will be excited to get your finished update!

#1334 6 years ago

Wow, really new pro sample for Betty?

#1335 6 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

Wow, really new pro sample for Betty?

Indeed! I'm a big fan of the project and was able to have Lani Minella, a big voice in video games, re-record the part of Betty Bart and it turned out great! Can't wait for you guys to hear it!

You can check out her IMDB here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0591115

4 weeks later
#1336 6 years ago

Hey everyone, I am setting up a new win7 pc for CCC. I am retiring my old pc and adding a color display. I have a fresh install of win7 and python 2.6. when I run the proc_env_installer_wHD_1.27 it errors out on the libpinproc install portion. Anyone else have this issue?

Got it all worked out for some reason IE did not fully update. I reinstalled it and everything is working great.

1 month later
#1337 5 years ago

Brushing the dust off this old thread ... whew.

Now and then, a CCC user will mention that they've got issues where the bad guy drop targets don't reset properly. Most recently pinsider mal7887 brought it up in relation to the MM tribute mode.

In the past, whenever someone brought this up, I'd check the way the code worked on my machine and things seemed fine - but I didn't really investigate very far. Today, I spent a bit more time trying to figure out what's going on. It turns out that it's likely a friction problem between the drop target and the lifting mech in most cases.

When testing it, if I carefully pushed back the drop target just enough to get it to fall, even though the coil disabled, the lifting mech wouldn't drop. The pressure from the drop target holds up the un-powered lifting portion. If I'd push back the target to give it a bit of space, the mech would fall and the target would reset normally. The CC targets don't have a 'reset' coil, they're just controlled in an upward motion. The 'reset' is controlled by springs and gravity.

Mine reset fine most of the time -- but I can definitely replicate the poor resetting some people have reported, and I can't find any way to help this situation with code, since there's nothing about the reset I can really control.

I'm not really sure what the best way to mitigate this is. Weaker spring forcing the drop target forward? Stronger spring pushing the drop mech down?

----

In other news, I'll package up a code update here soon for everybody. The only big change is the new voice samples for Betty Bart. Other than that, It'll just be bug fixes -- so, not real exciting.

#1338 5 years ago

Finally installed the kit 2 days ago and its FANTASTIC! Looking forward to the new voice work for Betty!

#1339 5 years ago

Great news Eric, looking forward to the code update with the new voice samples!

#1340 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Brushing the dust off this old thread ... whew.
Now and then, a CCC user will mention that they've got issues where the bad guy drop targets don't reset properly. Most recently pinsider mal7887 brought it up in relation to the MM tribute mode.
In the past, whenever someone brought this up, I'd check the way the code worked on my machine and things seemed fine - but I didn't really investigate very far. Today, I spent a bit more time trying to figure out what's going on. It turns out that it's likely a friction problem between the drop target and the lifting mech in most cases.
When testing it, if I carefully pushed back the drop target just enough to get it to fall, even though the coil disabled, the lifting mech wouldn't drop. The pressure from the drop target holds up the un-powered lifting portion. If I'd push back the target to give it a bit of space, the mech would fall and the target would reset normally. The CC targets don't have a 'reset' coil, they're just controlled in an upward motion. The 'reset' is controlled by springs and gravity.
Mine reset fine most of the time -- but I can definitely replicate the poor resetting some people have reported, and I can't find any way to help this situation with code, since there's nothing about the reset I can really control.
I'm not really sure what the best way to mitigate this is. Weaker spring forcing the drop target forward? Stronger spring pushing the drop mech down?
----
In other news, I'll package up a code update here soon for everybody. The only big change is the new voice samples for Betty Bart. Other than that, It'll just be bug fixes -- so, not real exciting.

Thanks for looking into it. I will play with the targets some and see if I can't find something to minimize the issue. I have tried different springs, that didn't seem to help.

Look forward to the update! If you need a tester I'd be glad to help!

#1341 5 years ago

Awesome News Eric thanks! Looking forward to it!

#1342 5 years ago

Code zip is updated on the wiki for anybody that rolls their own. I need to test run the update file on my game before I send that out.

Changes since the last main update, that I can remember:
- New voice for Betty Bart
- Edited “Don’t Move” quote for ball save so you actually hear the beginning
- Polly Peril modes now light the red jackpot arrows solid to point out the shots better
- Saving Settings/Config properly closes the file in linux to hopefully prevent file loss on a power cut
- New party mode “Rectify” - if you flip both flippers together, you tilt. *THIS IS BUGGY, FYI* (timing issues with the tilt in some cases)
- Other various bug fixes
- One easter egg very few will likely get to

1 week later
#1343 5 years ago

Having an audio issue. Seems to be cutting out randomly. Any suggestions?

#1344 5 years ago

Update email went out to everyone with a rig I set up -- if you didn't get an email and think you should, please contact me.

#1345 5 years ago

quick questions: What is the best option for the PC? Is there any kit available? What is the extended edition difference?
Tks

#1346 5 years ago
Quoted from Warzard:

quick questions: What is the best option for the PC? Is there any kit available? What is the extended edition difference?
Tks

Any desktop class PC is plenty to run the color display.

I don't know anything about what extra crap andre bolted on to my work with the extended edition.

#1347 5 years ago

Thank You. CCC is pure awesomeness!

#1348 5 years ago

All the testing lately has me wanting to work on the game again.

I'm going to add music to franks & beans. Not sure what yet. Maybe something from Blazing Saddles soundtrack (since that's the tribute) or maybe Yackity Sax, because that's always fun.

I think I'm going to make some sweeping changes to the Save Polly modes. Someone asked me once a long time ago if I'd add some kind of a bonus for doing the "stop the train" in four consecutive shots. Then more recently, someone on Slam Tilt (don't remember who) mentioned that one of the problems with CC was that there's no way to 'blow it up'. Those two things together got me thinking about rewarding skilled play during the polly modes. Here's what I'm thinking so far:

- When you shoot a main shot for any polly mode, it'll light a very short multiplier on the shots. If you hit the next one before the multiplier ends, that next shot will be 2x and increase the multiplier. Each time you hit a consecutive shot, it's worth X+1X until you're done, or the timer expires. It'll be quick, so you'll have to chain them to cash in, but theoretically the train mode shots would be 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x value. That would be huge.

- For the other two modes, I think I'm going to have the quickdraw targets add a little time, but not go over 30 seconds. Edit: or maybe add time up to some set amount like a maximum of 15 seconds extra or something. Just so it doesn't drag on forever somehow.

- Also for the other two modes, I'm going to include a "finish" bonus. If you finish the mode, without "pausing" the timer (pops/saloon) and without adding more time, you'll get 3x the value of all points earned in addition. If you do one of the two things during the mode, it'll be 2x value, and if you did both it'll just be 1x value, but it's still essentially doubling the total points for the mode for finishing. Combine that with a possible 1x 2x 3x value on the shots and the points can be pretty huge.

#1349 5 years ago

These sound like some fantastic ideas

#1350 5 years ago

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,573 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-p-roc-project/page/27?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.