5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by rsss
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0532 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0562 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0559 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0478 (resized).JPG

#1 5 years ago

Hello guys,

We just finished our next mod for the wonderful Cactus Canyon pinball called Mountain Mod.

More information with pictures and a video can be found on our homepage :

http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding

Bye,

André

#2 5 years ago

Have to say Andre, that actually looks really nice. Great work.
    E

#3 5 years ago

Where can you find the prices of these various mods? I cannot find them on your site.

#4 5 years ago

Where to buy?

#5 5 years ago

Great mods! It's good to be German

#6 5 years ago

Yea. I've found it hard to order. Emails to order never seem to get to a point where I can pay. I've determined that his stuff is not for sale.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Yea. I've found it hard to order. Emails to order never seem to get to a point where I can pay. I've determined that his stuff is not for sale.

I tried to tell him he should sell his light up beer mug mod to every CC owner ever, rather than just his own gaming station customers, but that didn't go anywhere. Same deal with this. He made a good thing, he should sell it to the masses. There aren't even any IP issues since it's a new/different mountain.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks for all of your opinions, I really appreciate that.

As stated on our homepage on the first site :

"If you have any requests, questions, new ideas or would like to give us some feedback, don´t hesitate to send us an email !", and email is linked to the CONTACT form, which you can see on top of every page :

http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding#!contact/c21nl

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

I've been thinking the same thing for some time now. I have basically given up and moved on.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from banderas:

Thanks for all of your opinions, I really appreciate that.
    As stated on our homepage on the first site :
    "If you have any requests, questions, new ideas or would like to give us some feedback, don´t hesitate to send us an email !", and email is linked to the CONTACT form, which you can see on top of every page :

The problem isn't finding your email or sending you an email or even getting a response. The problem is getting to the point where I can send you money and you send me product. I've asked several times for a beer mug mod and wanted to order a topper but it was always left with an "let me get back to you" type email.

I really don't quite understand. If you're interested in selling these things then why is is so hard to get the transaction done? If you're not, then why not just state that this is not for sale and be done?

#11 5 years ago

I'd be interested too. Let us know Markmon if you ever get anywhere with this. I would love a lighted beer mug for mine.

#12 5 years ago

Can someone post the picture here please?

#13 5 years ago

some items can only be buy if you take his CCCdeluxe edition (think about beer for exemple)... force sales... and I dont want to enter on the code problem.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I tried to tell him he should sell his light up beer mug mod to every CC owner ever, rather than just his own gaming station customers, but that didn't go anywhere. Same deal with this. He made a good thing, he should sell it to the masses. There aren't even any IP issues since it's a new/different mountain.

That statement is not correct, see our homepage :

http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding#!cactus-canyon-page-2/cnbf

It´s written : "The beer mug mod WAS additionally a "Cactus Canyon Deluxe Edition owners" - only add-on, so only Deluxe Edition owners HAD the possibility to get one of these very rare items".

Maybe I will rewrite that sentence so that it is clear for everybody.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from banderas:

That statement is not correct, see our homepage :
    http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding#!cactus-canyon-page-2/cnbf
    It´s written : "The beer mug mod WAS additionally a "Cactus Canyon Deluxe Edition owners" - only add-on, so only Deluxe Edition owners HAD the possibility to get one of these very rare items".
    Maybe I will rewrite that sentence so that it is clear for everybody.

That makes my statement exactly correct. I told you that you should sell them to everybody (because it was awesome and well made), and you didn't. You just made them available to your system owners.

#16 5 years ago

Everything to do with this person Banderas, seems to be odd or self absorbed.

#17 5 years ago

Banderas, you are making some neat products. Some of us would like to buy some of them. Unfortunately, it is impossible to do so. If that changes, perhaps you should post the new products here at that time. Or, put it on your website "these products are not for sale" so that no one bugs you about it.

#18 5 years ago

Just a note for all interested people :

Pictures of the mountain mod :

http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding#!cactus-canyon-news/cs2n

Just click on the image

Review of the mountain mod with video :

http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding#!cactus-canyon-page-3/c1aqu

For any questions about a mod, please contact me via our homepage :

4 years later
    #19 1 year ago

I realize this is an old ad and not sure if anyone has done it yet but I am now making the beer mug mods, w/led for the Cactus Canyon. You have the choice of led color, red, blue, green, yellow or white. The yellow and white just light up the mug, white is a little brighter. The yellow really looks good. Red look nice if you want a totally different color. They will be $69. + shipping. If interested drop me a line and I'll put one together for ya with your choice of led color. There is some soldering involved to connect the led light to one of the playfield insert lamps. I used the bad guy insert which is just below the beer mug.
    Attached is a picture of my new mug beside the original. Also attached I tried to capture some of the different color led's.

IMG_0478 (resized).JPG

IMG_0559 (resized).JPG

IMG_0562 (resized).JPG

IMG_0532 (resized).JPG

1 month later
    #20 12 months ago

I sent an email to him via his website and merely asked how much a mod would cost and this was his reply:

Not available for people who don´t use polite things like "Good morning" or "Hello"...this is a very old tradition which we appreciate because it means that there is also a little bit respect.

#21 12 months ago

Sounds like you might have caught him at a bad time. Still doesnt excuse the standoffish response. Quirky Guy.

#22 12 months ago

If you read the other comments it appears many others have trouble with him. Wish I looked into this first as I wouldn’t have bothered to look into any of his products if that’s the way he treats potential customers.

#23 12 months ago
    Quoted from Barry1568:

If you read the other comments it appears many others have trouble with him. Wish I looked into this first as I wouldn’t have bothered to look into any of his products if that’s the way he treats potential customers.

Don't blame you. I have a CCEE gaming station I never used sittin here in the box.

10 months later
    #24 34 days ago
    Quoted from Barry1568:

In my side, I have the CCEE and I never had a problem with The pinball modding group. I always had a good communication and all the support to my questions, interrogation or help during installation very helpfing. The mods are of excellent quality better than anything I have seen on the market.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    € 95.00
    Lighting - Led
    FlipperLED
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 119.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 89.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside