5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by shlockdoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

I about got lynched for posting it was stolen for 9k, lol.

Only 1 bidder, which automatically raises at least the possibility of a Shill...glad you escaped the mob.

Seriously, the 5-figure ship has generally sailed, with a few exceptions (at least for now).

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Dang, so one sale sets the bar? Interesting

Culmination of things, but all a ripple effect off MMR--just look at these two Mr. Pinball Classifieds from two days ago (quite surprising pricing vs. just a few months ago):

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Attack From Mars, 1995 Bally: $7900
Beautifully restored attack from mars with new repro playfield, restored cabinet with all new decals, new coin door, new ramps, new plastics, new side rails and more. This needs nothing and is ready to enjoy. $7900 as is or I can add any mods to it per customer request. Also can change the body armor (side rails, legs, lock bar, back box hinges) to all chrome or all glossy black powder coat for an additional fee. Contact me for details. Would trade for a high end professionally restored Williams Indiana Jones.
Phone: 330-232-1746
tonyd@neo.rr.com, Ohio
Monster Bash, 1998 Williams: $8900
Beautifully restored monster bash with new repro playfield, restored cabinet with all new decals, new coin door, new plastics, new side rails and more. This needs nothing and is ready to enjoy. $8900 as is or I can add any mods to it per customer request. Also can change the body armor (side rails, legs, lock bar, back box hinges) to all chrome or all glossy black powder coat for an additional fee. Contact me for details. Would trade for a hep restored Williams Indiana Jones.
Phone: 330-232-1746
tonyd@neo.rr.com, Ohio

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Mmm maybe, but those prices seem spot on for currently anyways.

For current pricing, yes.

But I don't recall any $7900 fully-restored AFMs or $8900 fully-restored MBs prior to MMR.

Links please if I'm mistaken.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside