New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 57877)

Cactus Canyon fs in ridgewood, nj

By videotrader

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

W-O-W

#52 7 years ago

Note to self, arrive at midnight to save 10k

#53 7 years ago

It just goes to show that there is treasure out there to be found for those willing to put forth the effort. Congratulations Kevin! What a way to start the weekend,

#54 7 years ago

This is insane. What an absolute steal, wow. Lucky lucky!

#55 7 years ago

What a deal, But FWIW the game play sucks on this machine. If you have played it you know what im talking about. Its amazing how hyped up machines get in price but not overall game play..

#56 7 years ago

The good news is that the new market rate on CC is $1,900!

#57 7 years ago

Brtlkat, Do you do know about the Cactus Canyon Continued project? That ramps up game play to rival some of the best pins ever made, IMO. It's impressive.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Brtlkat, Do you do know about the Cactus Canyon Continued project? That ramps up game play to rival some of the best pins ever made, IMO. It's impressive.

I agree CCC is pretty cool. This could the future for many pins. Sleepers or b-titles could become A+ games with the right programming changes. Think of up and coming games like Whitewater and BSD, and what they could be.

#59 7 years ago

I agree with MAJROB (i can't pull quote, stupid computer)

This does show that deals are out there, if you're willing to roll your sleeves up a little and look under the rocks.

I'm tempted to share a couple stories, one of them being about a CC.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I'm tempted to share a couple stories, one of them being about a CC.

They are out there if you are patient and look a LOT.

I bought a couple of CCs a few years back before the pricing got really crazy. They were still routinely selling for $8K+ at the time and I picked them up for under $3K each. Restored and sold them both (made a nice profit), then picked up a third one and restored that one with all NOS parts, including a NOS playfield. Luckily, a deal to sell it years ago fell through and it remains in my collection today. And now that I'm upgrading it with CCC, it's not going anywhere!

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Note to self, arrive at midnight to save 10k

Note to self, arrive at 11:55p night before, setup shop by 11:59p. Wait for the losers to show up.

#62 7 years ago

Looks like another sale is happening in Livingston, NJ.

TZ, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and LOTR are for sale. Don't know price.

Heres the link:

http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/476931.aspx?highlight=pinball+machines+machine

#63 7 years ago

So when you go to these things, do you just stand at the door and wait for a ticket when the time says?

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

So when you go to these things, do you just stand at the door and wait for a ticket when the time says?

If you want to get in first (or close to it) you go well before the time posted.

#65 7 years ago

Ya gotta get there early. Get your ticket. Get in the door first. Get to the pay desk. Ask price and pay cash on the spot.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside