Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/474306.aspx

They're asking 1900, looks HUO, it might be a steal if someone could get it for that price. Nice jukebox too. Wish I was closer!

#2 10 years ago

Someone in NJ needs to get a move on...that site is legit....I get emails from it several times a week. Good luck to the new owner...steal at that price.

#3 10 years ago

Wow. That's all I can say, LOL. Oh yeah, and I'll add the obligatory "I wish I was closer".

#4 10 years ago

I'm close. Ill head over there.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm close. Ill head over there.

Would try to call and arrange to come over ASAP....will be gone quick at that price....GL

#6 10 years ago

Tried. No good. It's gone already. Thanks for the heads up though.

#7 10 years ago

That's a bummer Pinchroma.

#8 10 years ago

At least you didn't have visions long

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from videotrader:

They're asking 1900

Where do you see they were asking $1900?

#10 10 years ago

Already gone.. Jukebox too.

#11 10 years ago

Well played....all those stating its gone. I actuality, it's not for sale until 10am and then its first come first served. There might be a riot in NJ as the price truly is $1900. Tempted to go now but my realistic side is it telling me I'll waste the hour and a half drive to walk into a crying fit of grown men and one happy douche.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Andrzej:

it's not for sale until 10am and then its first come first served

Actually, you have to go pick up a number and then it is by number (deli counter style). I can't wait to see who got the lower number -- Pinchroma since it looks like he had an hour head start on barakawins or barakawins because he lives 10 minutes from the estate sale. It will be interesting to see how this one shakes out.

I agree with Andrzej here. Being so late to the game at this point, I don't want to waste the 2 hour round trip now only to show up with you other maniacs standing in front of me in line.

#14 10 years ago

We need one of the do gooders on here to alert the estate that the pin is priced about 8K too low !

#15 10 years ago

Somebody's probably already on it Jim, LOL.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Somebody's probably already on it Jim, LOL.

The guy holding card #2.

#17 10 years ago

I called estate people. Machine is sold but would not disclose price.

#18 10 years ago

Gak! I live 7 minutes from there!

#19 10 years ago

I was #8. #1 was Kevin of Classic Pinball. Purchase price was $1900 - and Kevin got it. And yes, it looked HUO.

Early bird gets the worm. At that's one, big, fat juicy worm. Congrats Kevin.

#20 10 years ago

WOWl! Good for him!

#21 10 years ago

It wasn't HUO. It was in nice shape. The decals were cut on left and right side of cabinet.
But still a good purchase.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

It wasn't HUO. It was in nice shape. The decals were cut on left and right side of cabinet.

"good purchase" - understatement of the decade.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

A good purchase??? It was a freaking steal!!!!!!!!!!! He can easily profit $10k... not a bad days work.

#24 10 years ago

Finally someone sells one of these games for what its really worth and its a steal lol!

#25 10 years ago

Please let this thread die so I can stop looking at it. It depresses me.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from chas010:

Finally someone sells one of these games for what its really worth and its a steal lol!

No, A FREAKING STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 10 years ago

LOL I'll bet everybody here has a new website to check on a daily basis

#28 10 years ago

WTB : CC

#29 10 years ago

Man one lucky duck I'd say!

#30 10 years ago

Honestly I had no idea of this Estate Sale ticket system. Essentially you arrive early, get a number, and therefor dibs. I was in the house following the stream of guys heading down to look at the CC. Kevin turned right around, walked up stairs and poof it was spoken for. No bidding ... they didn't want to hear it. Lesson learned.

Next time I walk in the door and scream "I'LL F'IN TAKE IT!!! MINE! MINE! MINE!"

#31 10 years ago

That site is very cool - but no prices seem to be listed in any of the listings I saw. Do you just have to call, or is there a bidding war when you get there?

#32 10 years ago

Did Kevin say what time he showed up and camped out?

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Did Kevin say what time he showed up and camped out?

No ... I recognized him and started small talk but he was playing incognito reading a book and didn't really want to chit-chat. A pinball hunter's game of poker face more or less.

#34 10 years ago

Sounds like a sausage party.

#35 10 years ago

Fuck lotteries!

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Sounds like a sausage party.

Oh yeah ... it was quite the weenie-fest of surly looking pinball-folk.

#37 10 years ago

Biggest weenie won?

#38 10 years ago

Kevin's a good guy! He deserved this.

#39 10 years ago

If I were in line waiting for it to open and knew a pinhead was number one in line I woulda pulled aside whoever was running the show and slipped him cash to pull the pin. Lol

Screw the early bird getting the worm

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

If I were in line waiting for it to open and knew a pinhead was number one in line I woulda pulled aside whoever was running the show and slipped him cash to pull the pin. Lol

Screw the early bird getting the worm

...and THAT'S why you're GUMBO...

#41 10 years ago

If I were #1 I still woulda slipped the head honcho a hundred on a steal like that and as insurance against snipers

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

If I were #1 I still woulda slipped the head honcho a hundred on a steal like that and as insurance against snipers

I agree with THAT...

#43 10 years ago

Whoever set the price on this is quite the shrewd businessman. One shred of research would have revealed the obvious! What a steal!

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Whoever set the price on this is quite the shrewd businessman. One shred of research would have revealed the obvious! What a steal!

No doubt.....this is the internet age....suprised there isn't an app for appraised value of things

#45 10 years ago

The price that this game went for makes me sick to my stomach.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

The price that this game went for makes me sick to my stomach.

Only because you didn't get the deal.

#47 10 years ago

They gave away 10 to 12 thousand bucks. That's just stupidity. Does eBay have a current listing? They couldn't check it out. I just want to know how I could've been the first? I work ten minutes from there. Would have been there in a heartbeat. OP-Do you check the site daily? Also, what did juke go for? Did Kevin get that too?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Only because you didn't get the deal.

Absolutely!

#49 10 years ago

No cc on eBay at the moment. They probably just put average pin price tag on it. Idiots.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

They gave away 10 to 12 thousand bucks. That's just stupidity. Does eBay have a current listing? They couldn't check it out. I just want to know how I could've been the first? I work ten minutes from there. Would have been there in a heartbeat. OP-Do you check the site daily? Also, what did juke go for? Did Kevin get that too?

The way this one worked was first-come, first-serve. Kevin got there before 5 AM. The sale manager gets there an hour or so before the sale, asks people in line what they're there for, and assigns a number based on their response. Kevin was Pinball #1!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
PinSound

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 37.50
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-fs-in-ridgewood-nj/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.