(Topic ID: 11414)

Cactus Canyon for sale in Phila asking $12500?

By dfmassi

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Pin_Crazed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Really? Good luck with that...

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

I have a 1999 Bally Cactus Canyon pinball machine for sale from my personal collection. This is my last pinball machine and I'm only selling it to finance some home renovations. It is one of the very last games produced and is serial # 848. I lovingly shopped this game out in the last few months including many, many new parts to get the game as perfect as I possibly could. This included new decals, a new DMD, even new glass. I will not ship the game but I can deliver it locally since I have a large station wagon. My digital camera is not working (can't find power cord due to recent move) plus pics on Craigslist are small and grainy anyway, so you should come see it in person. My zip code is 19147 and I work from home. This is the only CC available for sale on the east coast at present (and the only one I've seen for some time).

#2 12 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised.

#3 12 years ago

This doesn't seem super out of line to me. Depends on condition.

#4 12 years ago

Wow, prices are going up....

#5 12 years ago

About what they sell for...last 2 on ebay were 12k

#6 12 years ago

I actually thought they were going for more. So, this appears reasonable, I guess

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

Wow, prices are going up....

Yea, I really have fun playing CC but this type of price tag is a bit ridiculous it's not that good. But I can see why a collector with cash to burn may want it since it is pretty rare and a cool theme.

#8 12 years ago

I would love to have one also. The lack of completed rules stops me. I play it on VPin all the time though, so easy to complete modes. You really notice the incompleteness after several hours. Still fun to shoot the bad guy. I think with completed rules this would be a top pin. It really sounds like that will never happen.

#9 12 years ago

If anyone lives in the bay area you can play it on location at phoenix games in Concord.

#10 12 years ago

Anyone interested I have one unshopped with extra decals for $8700

#11 12 years ago

Man, aren't CC's going up in value.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

If anyone lives in the bay area you can play it on location at phoenix games in Concord.

Sweet they got one in huh, I really need to go there more often they have such a great selection that rotates all the time.

#13 12 years ago

has to be a mis print ?
perhaps 1250 ?

#14 12 years ago

Ricockulous price!

#15 12 years ago

I guess the economy hasnt effect the pinball community like it has the rest of the country if thats what they are current selling for.

#16 12 years ago

I never comment on price police threads, but that is simply absurd. CC is now BBB prices? Seriously...

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

I never comment on price police threads, but that is simply absurd. CC is now BBB prices? Seriously...

You can play mine for free Collin.

#18 12 years ago

Need me a trip to the Mecca BADLY brother!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-for-sale-in-phila-asking-12500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.