Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Fast400
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CCC_Gaming_Station_Wave_3_Features.pdf (PDF preview)
CCC_Remote_Control_Functions_Diagram.pdf (PDF preview)

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Hi there,

I finished the Cactus Canyon Gaming station and would like to show you 4 videos of the installation, configuration, update, recovery and advanced configuration process :

Video 1 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 1/5 - Introduction and Installation

Video 2 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 2/5 - Updating the CCC System

Video 3 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 3/5 - Recovering the CCC System

Video 4 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 4/5 - Advanced Sound Configuration

Video 5 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 5/5 - Remote Control

Bye and have fun !

André

1 week later
#2 6 years ago

2 more videos added :

Video 6 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 6/7 - CCC Control Center - Wave 2

Video 7 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 7b / 7 - Behind the curtain - Beta Testing

2 weeks later
#3 6 years ago

Thinking of taking the plunge on this... any advise from CC experts? I've been chatting with Andre and really got a good feeling.

-Mauro

#4 6 years ago

Anyone? ....crickets

#5 6 years ago

Andre put together a pretty nice setup, but they're built for european power standards (220v?) - Canada uses 115/120v like the US, doesn't it?

#6 6 years ago

I thought all PC power supplies were switchable from 220 to 110(115)?
At least all the ones I use have this switch. The power cable would need to be the 3 prong USA cable, but these again are easily unplugged and swapped.

Eric are you offering a standalone unit mounted in the head? Like a shuttle or single board computer?

Quoted from epthegeek:

Andre put together a pretty nice setup, but they're built for european power standards (220v?) - Canada uses 115/120v like the US, doesn't it?

#7 6 years ago

I couldn't get any of the single board computers I tried working smoothly enough to be comfortable selling them to people, so no. But really, what does it matter where it is as long as its internal? It's not as if you'd service a PC with it mounted in the pin anyway. The small cases I'm using are smaller than what lanny went with so the fit where the coin box is if you want easy access.

#8 6 years ago

My friend is having his CC restored and asked if it could be mounted in the head for a clean look. Seems the Predator guys are going that route too with a single board computer, perhaps a more powerful model was just released. Anyway, I told him I'd ask. Don't shoot the messenger

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

My friend is having his CC restored and asked if it could be mounted in the head for a clean look. Seems the Predator guys are going that route too with a single board computer, perhaps a more powerful model was just released. Anyway, I told him I'd ask. Don't shoot the messenger

Sorry, wasn't trying to be snippy - I just don't get the 'it has to be in the head, nyar' mentality. I hadn't heard the predator guys were using SBCs; kudos to them.

#10 6 years ago

I would be comfortable with anything Andre did. He is very diligent and very creative. Good guy.
Easy to deal with as well.

Dan

#11 6 years ago

Hups, why dont I get a notification when someone is writing something ??

Power supply COULD be an issue and its true that most of the power supplies can be switched between 110 and 220 Volt. Since I am in europe, I surely have the 220 Volt. I just openend a CCC Gaming Station and had a look at the power supply and its written :

AC INPUT : 100 Vac - 240 Vac

So I would say that the power supply is able to handle both voltages. I also do not see any switch here, so it should work out-of-the-box. In accordance with Eric, we would propose that people from one side of the globe should get in contact with him to mabye not get in trouble with customs, shipping and handling and you get the box directly from the programmer ...and I will try to do my best for the other part of the world...

For my part : we have to distinguish between the CCC Gaming Station - Standard Edition and the CCC Gaming Station - Deluxe Edition.

Big differences are :

 Completely other hardware (much more faster)
 1x USB Recovery Stick
 1x GUN USB Stick
 2 different recovery options (Quick and FAST recovery)
 Different compendium with more pictures and more detailed information

More information will be available in a couple of days on my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/ranzodelaforce?feature=mhee), where I will present the Deluxe Edition, which is only something for the real CCC enthusiast...

Bye,

André

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from banderas:

In accordance with Eric, we would propose that people from one side of the globe should get in contact with him to mabye not get in trouble with customs, shipping and handling and you get the box directly from the programmer ...and I will try to do my best for the other part of the world...
André

Doesn't much matter to me if people would rather have your setup. I would think for people in north america it'd be cheaper and less hassle to get & use my stuff -- but if they'd prefer what you built, more power to 'em.

E

#13 6 years ago

I am just creating another run of CCC Gaming Stations. If you would like to have one, please contact me @ banderas@gmx.de.

André

#14 6 years ago

Hello folks,

Just uploaded a new video :

Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station ~ Deluxe Edition ~

3 weeks later
#15 6 years ago

Hello Cactus Canyon Continued Enthusiasts !!

Today I received the printed out CCC Gaming Station compendiums and they are just AWESOME !! So please check out the video on youtube :

Bye and have fun !!

André

1 week later
#16 6 years ago

Hi there,

Wave 2 is now over and I am thinking of creating Wave 3 with new features, if enough people have interest in a CCC Gaming Station - Standard or Deluxe Edition. If yes, just drop me an email @ banderas@gmx.de for further information.

Bye,

André

#17 6 years ago

What's the price for the CC and CC deluxe version?

#18 6 years ago

Wave 3 is now running and I am just creating a new set of CCC Gaming Stations : Standard and Deluxe Edition. With every wave, I am introducing new features for the CCC Control Center, which is the software I programmed and is responsible to control your CCC Gaming Station. In Wave 3, I introduced the "Software Key" on your USB Remote control. Let me give you an example for that :

Before :
----------

1. Eric released a new software version
2. You put the new update on your CCC USB stick
3. You put the stick into your CCC Gaming Station, put the pinball and the gaming station on
4. The CCC Control Center recognizes automatically the new version and will automatically update the CCC software
5. Via the Sound notification System, you will always be informed about the success and failure
6. The software will be started and you play the new version

Now maybe you encountered a bug in the software or maybe something is strange and wired for you and you want to get to the previous version. In Wave 2, you had to do the same process again, meaning that you have to put the previous version on your USB stick, put it into the Gaming station and so on.

Now Wave 3 :
----------------

In Wave 3, you simply have to push the "Software Key" on your USB Remote control. What happens is :

1. The CCC Control Center will exit the current game and end python
2. It will revert to the previous version in max. 2 seconds
3. CCC Control Center will start python and run the previous version
4. The "Sound notification System" will always keep you up-to-date of the process

...and that´s a really awesome feature. Wave 2 owners will get an update package, which will then automatically update the system to Wave 3.

Additionally the compendium is updated with the new features.

Bye,

André

#19 6 years ago

Hello community,

Wave 3 is now closed and I am happy to finally put the USA on the "Cactus Canyon Continued Deluxe Owners" list countries.... Now I will start producing the stations and will get back to the future owners with a video newsletter...

André

#20 6 years ago

Looking forward to hear from you. But still my questions has not been answered.
What's the price for this station? Very interested to buy one in future.
Thanks

#21 6 years ago

Yeah, what IS the going price for one of these?

#22 6 years ago

Yeah, might be a secret but nevertheless he did a great job

#23 6 years ago

Eric Priepke (@epthegeek) did a very good job on the game software itself. This particular product is an all-in-one deployment package for it, which is designed to make the product easy to install. Hopefully Andre can reach out and provide answers to any questions placed here.

2 weeks later
#24 6 years ago

Hello gentlemen,

I programmed the whole sunday on the new Wave 3 software and finally its finished, tested, debuged and works smoothly ! So all persons (who wrote me an email as I said here in this thread) and ordered a CCC Gaming Station in Wave 3 will get the new software and they already received a personal video newsletter, where I explained in detail this piece of code. I also created now a new video and uploaded it for the public. Attached to this thread is also the USB Remote Control Diagram.

New features in Wave 3 :

1. Introduction of the “CCC Auto Updater” for easier updating the CCC Control Center software

2. Remote Software Changer : You updated to a new version but you like more the older one. Simply push the “Software Switcher” key on the USB Remote Control and in less than 3 seconds the system has switched to the older version

3. Remote Difficulty Changer : Want to play the Pinball in Hard mode ? Just hit the Difficulty key and change the mode to hard in less than 2 seconds and back again ! You can even define your own difficulty settings and the CCC Control Center will automatically update the system

4. You want to know in which difficulty mode you are just running ? Just hit the “Difficulty Mode” together with the SHIFT Key and the SNS will play the corresponding sound effect

5. Simply hit the SHIFT-, plus the Software Revision key and the SNS will tell you which code revision you are running at the moment, together with the Stability Index number

Note : The Wave 3 software can also surely be used for other projects and is not fixed to Cactus Canyon...

The "Illuminated Beer Mug Mod" is not dead and at the moment, its a "CCC Deluxe Edition Owners" only feature and in fact - all Wave 3 persons will receive this mug.

Bye,

André

Youtube Video : Presentation of the new Wave 3 software

3 weeks later
#25 6 years ago

Just yesterday I had a new idea for another functionality of the USB Remote Control ! How about a PAUSE key as an additional button ?? OK, here is the situation :

1. You are playing a game
2. In the middle of the game, somebody is calling you or you have to do something right now…DAMM !!
3. You HAVE to go away from the pin
4. Problem : You will lose your ball -> ggrrr
5. Solution : Push the “PAUSE” key on the Remote Control !

The flow would look like that :

1. The pinball will end your actual ball and you will get your bonus for that ball
2. The pin will give you automatically an extra ball !
3. You can go away from the pin and do what you have to do
4. You come back to the pin and can play your extra ball

Nice and sweet ! J This feature will only be available for Deluxe Edition owners because only in that edition, I have one key left on the USB Remote control.

3 weeks later
#26 6 years ago

Hello gentlemen,

Our project is now finished and I would like to show you the "Cactus Canyon Continued Color-Set".

The Color-Set is an add-on to the CCC Gaming Station and gives you the possibility to play the game in color when Eric is completely finished with his colorization project. Its based on the blast project of Erics "Colorization Project" and only because of his great color-project, I created the color-set so that also people with nearly no knowledge are able to enjoy that fantastic game in color ! Its designed as a plug´n´Play set and its very easy to install.

If you are interessted in one, just drop me an email...

Here is the video, so enjoy :

#27 6 years ago

Thanks for all the hard work. Would love to get me a CC. Do you plan on getting into the Colorization of other DMD games? Outside of course of the P-ROC projects?

Thanks again...

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

Thanks for all the hard work. Would love to get me a CC. Do you plan on getting into the Colorization of other DMD games? Outside of course of the P-ROC projects?
Thanks again...

For colorizing other games, you'll have to stick with Randy at ColorDMD. The only reason I was able to color CC is because it's a P-ROC game and run by a computer, thus it can easily use a computer display to show whatever you program it to do. As it is, this is just a bolted in LCD monitor, not custom hardware that handles colorization like ColorDMD does.

/the one doing the hard work

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

For colorizing other games, you'll have to stick with Randy at ColorDMD.

/the one doing the hard work

Eric, you're definitely ''The Man!!! ,,,, What is your next P-ROC project?...

#30 6 years ago

Nice! Is there any reason that this wouldn't work with my personal setup (e.g. no gaming station?)

#31 6 years ago

@Bigdaddy1000 : It CAN work if your personal setup fullfils the requirements of the Color-Set. Requirements are :

1. Fast PC which can handle all the additional workload for the colorization
2. Higher resolutions, which might be up to 1900 dots...

And also - as Eric stated - is his color-project not finished at the moment, so I think the best is to wait till he officially will announce that his project is finished.

André

#32 6 years ago

Ya know I once met the guy who made CCC. It was like meeting a celebrity.

#33 6 years ago

I opened another read-only Q/A thread in the pinball controllers forum for the Color-Set :

http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum/index.php?topic=673.0

Andre

#34 6 years ago

The color display looks great, and I like the fact that you now have the display angled for less glare on the playfield glass/better viewing angle!

#35 6 years ago

@vid1900 : Especially taller players will profit of that angle -> updated the Q/A section...

André

#36 6 years ago

Whats the price for this great add on ?

#37 6 years ago

Wow, what balls. Stealing someone else's hard work, and selling it for profit. It is people like this that discourages the makers of such fine projects. I would get fed up and not bother to finish my project for other people to steal. No wonder so many things go unfinished.

#38 6 years ago

@He-Man40

There is no reason to get impolite. If you would have read the Q/A section :

Q : Is that a profit project here and you make your pockets full of money without thinking to Eric ? Shame on you !! >

Again, this whole project is a NON-Profit hobby-enthusiast project and has nothing to do with "earning money". There is just a donation in the calculation for Eric and me and that’s it. If we would really calculate a price for all the work, I think it will be hard for everybody to get one...

You would have known that...that in every sold station and color-set, that there is surely a donation for Eric and I think to blame someone for "steeling" another idea - which is simply not true - is not a good behavior as well in a public forum...

1 month later
#39 6 years ago

Hy Folks

I just got the occasion to have a look on a Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station Deluxe, only word i can say is: WOW.

The detail level in this work are incredible, no guess that André spent hundreds of Hours to make the complete System how it is delivered. So many additions, a professional Manual with crystal clear instructions, Stickers, readily configured and tested System, Pointer, Mods and many more Details lovely composed to a complete and hassle-free package.

As far as i know, André and Erik do work together in this project, Erik made all the Code for the P-Roc System and André made The "PC-Part" Plug'n'Play. Both Parts are for most of us highly neccesary to "reach the Goal"...

BTW i did not even got a chance to get one So please dont dizz around without any background.

I just can say thank you very much for your efforts!

And: Play Pinball!!

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from maxhead:

Hy Folks
I just got the occasion to have a look on a Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station Deluxe, only word i can say is: WOW.
The detail level in this work are incredible, no guess that André spent hundreds of Hours to make the complete System how it is delivered. So many additions, a professional Manual with crystal clear instructions, Stickers, readily configured and tested System, Pointer, Mods and many more Details lovely composed to a complete and hassle-free package.
As far as i know, André and Erik do work together in this project, Erik made all the Code for the P-Roc System and André made The "PC-Part" Plug'n'Play. Both Parts are for most of us highly neccesary to "reach the Goal"...
BTW i did not even got a chance to get one So please dont dizz around without any background.
I just can say thank you very much for your efforts!
And: Play Pinball!!

I'm sure the gaming station is great, but if you know the first thing about Windows you can set it up yourself in 30 minutes or less and save a bunch of $$$.

#41 6 years ago

Hy Bigdaddy

Hardly, i dont see a price here and for the prices i know i cant even get the hardware...

And, even the CCC Gamestation needs about 30 min to setup and it's plug'n'play without any configuration needed.

But your'e right, just set it up by yourself...

I just feel somehow mad when i read those biting comments instead of beeing happy that some peoples are contributing to the community.

It surely does not lead to motivate others...

just my opinion.

#42 6 years ago

It's just the way Andre comes off in both his videos and his postings. Maybe it's a language thing, maybe not. But it really does seem as if he wants some real credit for this system. When in actual fact the real credit and amazement is with what Erik has created. Very real talent.

Andre...well what he has done is good, but hardly ground breaking and as has been said many times before, many others can and have set up their own systems. This overly presented system only appears to be riding on the coat tails of Erik's hard work.

When a complete system can be purchased directly from the CCC creator, the only reason anyone would consider Andre's over hyped system would be to save on shipping, that's if they were physically closer to him than Erik. Other than that, people looking to purchase a complete system for their CC should stick with supporting the creator.

#43 6 years ago

Good morning community,

@maxhead : thanks for your feedback

@Bigdaddy1000 : It is possible to set up a windows system in maybe 30 minutes or less. Great people in the community, to be mentioned Compy with his great Compys installer, made that possible because these people like lots of others sacrificed their time to give others the chance and tools to do that. When setting up the system on your own, I can´t see the point that you now save a bunch of dollars....over 90% of the dollars will get away just for the hardware you have to buy and a CCC Gaming Station kit consists of :

1. 1x CCC Gaming Station Deluxe : ZOTAC ZBOX with high performance hardware
2. 1x P-ROC Board
3. 1x CCC GUN Stick
4. 1x CCC Recovery Stick
5. 1x Logitech USB Remote Control
6. 1x CCC Collectors Card
7. 1x CCC Compendium (Color)
8. 1x CR2032 new Battery
9. 1x power Cord adapter
10. 1x Photo Frame with Bad Guy
11. 1x Cactus Canyon Treasure Map
12. 1x 3 Meters USB Cable

Just do the math. The rest is a donation for Eric and me...

@Pinballer73: Sorry if you got the impression that I want to be credited for the work Erik did, but how came this expression up ? If you really had a closer look at my videos :

Video 1 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 1/10 - Introduction and Configuration

Time frame : 00:10 - 00:30 "Eric Priepke is the godfather of all that system here (...)"

Video 2 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 6/10 - CCC Control Center - Wave 2 (

)

Time Frame : 01:02 - 01:18

Video 3 : Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station - Part 11/11 - Presentation of the Color-Set
(

)

Time Frame : 00:15 - 00:45

...you should not get this impression.

We do not talk just about installing a PC. As you can see above : the CCC Gaming Station kit consists of much more than that with all the additional features. I always tried to explain that we have to distinguish between Erics Gaming software and my Gaming STATION software, which controls the whole system and gives you features like :

-> Remote Shutdown function

-> Remote volume control

-> Remote restart functionality : if something went wrong when starting the CCC software, e.g. pinball was not on, just hit the “Software Reset” button on the USB Remote Control and it will start again
-> Remote Software Restart functionality : you can now always restart the software : you started a 4 player game by mistake. Just simply restart the software and that’s it by pressing “Software Reset key”!

-> “Software Key”, which lets you in less than 3 seconds switch the software to the previous code version (New)

-> Are the actual settings too easy for you ? Just hit the “Difficulty Key” and the pinball will be set into hard mode and vice versa ! You can even create your own hard settings ! (New)

-> You have to go away in the middle of the game ? Something urgent is going on, but on the other hand, you don’t want to lose the ball ? No problem with Wave 3 : You can use the “Pause” key to break the actual game and get an extra ball !! (New)

Sound Notification System (SNS)

-> Get to know the actual code version by pressing the “Software Revision Key” (New)

-> Via the “Difficulty Mode” key the SNS will inform you in which mode you are just playing : Normal or Hard (New)

Advanced Configuration

-> Possibility to use different sound schemas to customize the station according to your preferences (e.g. hall effect, concert, pop, ect)

-> Customized P-ROC logo with the “Cactus Canyon Continued” logo

-> Support of changing the P-ROC logo to your needs : Just create your own P-ROC logo and save it on disk. The CCCControlCenter will find it and start to program the P-ROC board automatically

-> Possibility to use different configuration files

These are all points what I realized by programming my CCC Control Center software. Maybe now its better understandable the 2 different softwares we have.

There is no need to get a CCC Gaming Station and if someone feels more comfortable of doing everything on your own, thats pretty fine and great. Then I have more time for my family and must not hang around in my office. Again : this is just a hobby project and nothing else and I have a "real job"

And surely you can also get a complete system from Eric. Even I tell people from the states to get in contact with Eric because its maybe easier for them and people in europe can get one from me. Eric and I also passes mail requests to each other. It doesnt matter because Eric will always get a donation for every sold station.

Another way people might get the impression that "I want to be credited for the work of Eric" (which is not true) is the amount of videos I posted on youtube. It´s a lot and the reason for that is that I wanted to get people more involved into that new world, which is also amazing for me. But I realized that this can also have a negative effect and that´s the reason why I started to protect lots of videos I additionaly created for that project. These videos, where I even go more into detail are locked and only CCC Gaming station users are able to see these videos and surely Eric.

I am also constantly writting the CCC newsletter and inform people about the whole project, and this includes also projects like the beer mug mod, which is at the moment only available for CCC Gaming Station users (and surely Eric has one) or also the CCC Color set and much more so called "Add-Ons", which Gaming station users already know and which will much more later be published here.

OK, Wave 3 is now finished and I will not start another wave anymore. That´s over because I saw that it just takes too much time and my wife is starting to complain. You can´t imagine how much time you have to spent for that like :

1. Getting the request from people
2. Answering all questions
3. Checking the payment
4. Ordering all parts in the whole world
5. Checking all parts if everything is ok
6. Installing, configuring and testing the systems over and over again
7. Writing the (now over 120 pages long) ccc compendium
8. continue with the development of my CCC Cobntrol Center software.
9. Beta testing the new software codes from Eric -> eventually writing bugs into the bug database
10. package all stations, going to the post and send them away
11. Support the new owners via mail, telephone and skype
12. writing update packages
13. ...

And I could continue that list... to keep it short : it takes a lot of time...so no wave anymore and I will also not announce that. If someone would like to have a CCC Gaming Station set, please then contact me and I will do the station individually and thats it.

OK gentlemen, hope that all clouds are away and again lots of fun for the new CCC Gaming Station owners !

André

#44 6 years ago

You can't really complain too much about how much work it is when nobody ask you to do it in the first place

I think something as simple as naming the thing differently would have helped a lot - like "Andre's Gaming Station ... FOR Cactus Canyon Continued" and then mostly leave off the project name when referencing it. Putting the project name into the full name of your kit gives the wrong impression. I've talked to a pretty good number of people who misunderstood thanks to your videos about whose project CCC really is.

#45 6 years ago

Hi Eric,

No complains...that was just an enumeration...

Yea, maybe I should have choosen another name so that really everybody on that planet can easiliy understand the difference

André

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You can't really complain too much about how much work it is when nobody ask you to do it in the first place
I think something as simple as naming the thing differently would have helped a lot - like "Andre's Gaming Station ... FOR Cactus Canyon Continued" and then mostly leave off the project name when referencing it. Putting the project name into the full name of your kit gives the wrong impression. I've talked to a pretty good number of people who misunderstood thanks to your videos about whose project CCC really is.

That's exactly what I was driving at Andre. You selected parts, then built a PC, based on a Windows based system, which hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people are capable of (and do every day of the week). Then set it up to autoboot CCC, with some other options. You should feel proud, I did when I put my Ubuntu system together for my CC.

It's the next part I struggle with. Your videos are full of self reference and it really does come across as though it's your baby. You should be more direct and state you are building systems to run Erik's software and have them available in your neck of the woods to help people save on shipping. Including reference to a donation to Erik on the sale of every system.

After that, the rest is all self interest and unjustified self glorification.

#47 6 years ago

Andre is trying to sell the systems so he naturally wants to make it sound fantastic. So it is justified that he is glorifying the project. However, I agree that the lion's share of the credit for this project goes to Eric and a suggestion for making donations to him is definitely warranted. My donation will be going out in about a week.

#48 6 years ago

I don't think his approach to selling his systems is justified at all in its current format.

Sure, he can make all the noise he wants to sell his systems. However it should be factual and not misleading. It should be made very clear who (Erik) has spent the time and effort developing the game code and that he should be supported wherever possible.

Andre's videos are all full of unwarranted self importance. Without Erik, and his efforts, Andre wouldn't have anything to sell. It would be like Dell trying to take credit for designing the OS and programs it installs on every new system it sells.

I wish Andre good luck selling systems in his neck of the woods, as long as credit and importantly donations are received to he who deserves it.

Erik could pull his software and make it available to only those who support him. He doesn't and chooses to share, which is a very generous, most wouldn't.

Don't want to rant on and on, although I already have Just don't like seeing people being taken advantage of. It's been seen before in this hobby where someone makes available a product or service, only to have it ripped off. The people with the talent then withdraw and don't put in the effort any longer. Which results in us no longer having updates, new products or support available. This new code set for CC is too good to follow down that road.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

I've been chatting with Andre and really got a good feeling.

Well... for what its worth and through my own personal experience... Boy was I wrong on this one!!

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from banderas:

Good morning community,
@maxhead : thanks for your feedback
@Bigdaddy1000 : It is possible to set up a windows system in maybe 30 minutes or less. Great people in the community, to be mentioned Compy with his great Compys installer, made that possible because these people like lots of others sacrificed their time to give others the chance and tools to do that. When setting up the system on your own, I can´t see the point that you now save a bunch of dollars....over 90% of the dollars will get away just for the hardware you have to buy and a CCC Gaming Station kit consists of
André

You seem to imply that people need some amazing PC to run this, which absolutely isn't the case. I'm running on a 5 year old Dell Studio Hybrid 140g. You can pick these up for very limited money on Ebay or on the second hand market and they will run CCC with no problems. As an added bonus, they fit perfectly where the coin box would go.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside