Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCC_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
4_(resized).jpg
6_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

I was able to play a Cactus Canyon Continued at a friend's house the other day. Great mod. Great new modes with a color display to enhance the game play. I would recommend installing the P-Roc system into your system if you own a Cactus Canyon by Williams.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2016/03/06/cactus-canyon-continued-cactus-canyon-contuned-on-location-in-nj/

Video :

6_(resized).jpg6_(resized).jpg
4_(resized).jpg4_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Danm I love this game, but at $12-14K my wife would file for divorce..and probably take it. Thanks for posting.

#3 8 years ago

I like to buy one with a P-Roc system installed.

#4 8 years ago

I could never go back to just CC, CCC was really well done, just wait until Betty Bart is added!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Danm I love this game, but at $12-14K my wife would file for divorce..and probably take it. Thanks for posting.

Who did the PROC installation and set up on your friend's CC? Also, where did he purchase everything needed and what did it cost?
I have a CC and want to upgrade it, but am not sure what is involved in the installation and might prefer to pay someone to do it.
I am good at working on pins, but less skilled with computers, etc.

#6 8 years ago

PS I did the quote thing wrong on my reply. I meant to quote the OP.

#7 8 years ago

Pm epthegeek and he can provide what you need for your game.

Quoted from sbmania:

Who did the PROC installation and set up on your friend's CC? Also, where did he purchase everything needed and what did it cost?
I have a CC and want to upgrade it, but am not sure what is involved in the installation and might prefer to pay someone to do it.
I am good at working on pins, but less skilled with computers, etc.

#8 8 years ago

He will sell you everything you need except the P-Roc you will have to buy on your own.

#9 8 years ago

actually building one of these right now.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#10 8 years ago

Played twinmice's and it completely transforms the game! A must have IMO..

#11 8 years ago

Yeah I'm not sure it is the best game ever but ccc is probably the coolest game I've ever played.

#12 8 years ago

If you have a cc. This is a must. Very easy install. Best of all Eric is a great guy and if you have troubles. He will work thru them with you until they are solved. Worth every penny. Purchase from the original designer. Accept NO substitutions. You will NOT be dissspointed. Pm me anytime for questions.
Magicchiz

#13 8 years ago

Top 5 game with the added C!!! So many modes. So many tie-ins/quotes to other games. A must have for any CC owner.

CCC_(resized).JPGCCC_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#14 8 years ago

Make sure to get the Betty Bart update. =)

#15 8 years ago

I have a minty one for $13k firm.

#16 8 years ago

Looks sweet!!!

#17 8 years ago

Anyone on here, can you tell me if your bart head base rubs against the metal below it when it moves back and forth?
Magicchiz

2 months later
#18 7 years ago

Is there a Wizard mode?
Thanks

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Top 5 game with the added C!!! So many modes. So many tie-ins/quotes to other games. A must have for any CC owner.

Where did you get your mods? Specifically the lite up speaker panel and black Bart eyes?

#20 7 years ago

Eric kicked ass on the new software. The game is a blast. I'd recommend buying one if you can find one.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Purchase from the original designer. Accept NO substitutions. You will NOT be dissspointed. Pm me anytime for questions.
Magicchiz

PM sent

#22 7 years ago

Is there any one who has done the install himself in this thread?
I would like to Q&A with someone, basically to get me started running the scripts...well it runs...but no further then line 21....

Thanks in advance...

#23 7 years ago

Hey pinbally on my system it runs. But is not in the pin yet. Waiting for an AC-Adapter to use a New LCD

#24 7 years ago

Great!
PM sent

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ
$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-continued-game-play?hl=mightygrave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.