Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by john17a
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cccfinal (resized).jpg
    20170530_135814 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Pinball Plating and More (www.pinballplatingandmore.com) and Planetary Pinball Supply (PPS) announce availability of Cactus Canyon serial number plaques.

PPS has partnered with Pinball Plating and More (PP&M) to make available Cactus Canyon serial number plaques with some new plating options. PPS had contracted with the original supplier who had original molds for the plaque to produce more plaques, and these are available now. Pinball Plating and More will provide custom serial number engraving as well as provide additional plating options in Polished Brass, Silver, and Gold 24K in addition to the original dull satin brass finish.

Both engraved (with serial numbers) and without will be available. PPS (www.planetarypinball.com) will have on it’s website un-engraved plated plaques in all 4 plating options, and www.pinballplatingandmore.com will be the sole provider of engraved plates which can be in a variety of plating options as well. Customers can order multiple plaques with their serial number in different plating colors if desired.

Pricing for the plates is as follows:

Original Plate (Satin Brass): $79 Not engraved $89 Engraved
    Silver, Chrome, Polished Brass (shiny) Plate: $99 Not engraved $109 Engraved
    24k Gold Plate: $109 Not engraved $119 Engraved

Also – matched mounting screws will be available for $9 (set/4) which will be plated in any of the 4 plating options to match the serial plaque plating if desired.

Note: for ENGRAVED (with your serial number) these are available only from Ron Woodard at Pinball Plating and More ([email protected]) – for Not engraved these will be available from either PPS or PP&M – plates are in hand and will be available on each store very soon.

Thanks to all for your interest and we are happy to finally make these available.

20170530_135814 (resized).jpg20170530_135814 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Can you engrave 'Continued' to my CC plate?

cccfinal (resized).jpgcccfinal (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from PiperPinball:

This would be cool. I'm restoring/rebuilding a CCC and have an original plate, but wouldn't mind getting a plate with Continued engraved on it along with the number.

#4 6 years ago

Nice! I know some people have been searching for their missing plates for years. This has been long overdue.

#5 6 years ago

We can't engrave continued. Sorry.

Ron

#6 6 years ago

Ugh. Don't wrap my project in with these pointless, valueless metal baubles.

1 year later
    #7 5 years ago

Hello. I own the 173 cactus canyon. Are the plates still available?

#8 5 years ago

Hmm.....doesn't seem to be much talk here about these. I'm very interested in one but what's the general consensus?

John

2 weeks later
    #9 5 years ago

bubin & @dayhuff: Send an e-mail to [email protected]. I spoke to Chris and it sounds like a run is just about to finish and another run will be coming in a few months.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from NoMonkey:

bubin & dayhuff: Send an e-mail to [email protected]. I spoke to Chris and it sounds like a run is just about to finish and another run will be coming in a few months.

Done!!

John

#11 5 years ago

Great. Just done too. Thanks

2 weeks later
    #12 5 years ago

Ive sent a email to Chris re plaques and havnt had a reply has anyone heard from him

Thanks guys

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-collectors-plates-availability and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.