Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by neverahighscore
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CCC (12).JPG
CCC (3).JPG

#1 5 years ago

been a while since i seen one sell.....is north of 10k still a real world number on this title seen some crazy done up around 15k....no speculation of this being a remake anymore?

no im not buying one just curious where its been trending

#2 5 years ago

I have been keeping my eye on them and haven't seen much of anything lately. Now monster bash is another story. There's like 8-9 on eBay alone. The fix is in I tell ya.

#3 5 years ago

A sweet cc is a real eye opener.... Worth every dollar. The theme is killer as too the BW build quality

#4 5 years ago

I just sold mine for 8500 and took some time to sell it was in super nice shape ....it's a great game but its a very plain game

#5 5 years ago

Sold mine with ccc installed for like 9500.

Cab had some issues for sure and there was some wear on the mine.

Neat game but not a keeper for me. Neither were mm or mb, ultimately.

#6 5 years ago

One on eBay in nj was relisted three times. Highest bid was in the mid 8's. Seller wouldn't sell it.

#7 5 years ago

Wow... Ok didn't think cc was a sub 10k game now... Very interesting

#8 5 years ago

I REALLY wanted to get this game, but I've been told that even with all the bells and whistles, it gets old fast.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I REALLY wanted to get this game, but I've been told that even with all the bells and whistles, it gets old fast.

I have failed.

#10 5 years ago

Never played the ccc but in stock for cc isn't deep. I beat the game when i owned it and I'm not that good

#11 5 years ago

Some one post the ccc video of the alien/cowboys multi ball... That's was a great feature!

#12 5 years ago

CCC/CCEE is very much a different game and obviously more complete. I think it's a great game (w CCC) and for me it will always be a keeper .

#13 5 years ago

Yeah CC is def a sub 10 game now. Not much but under for sure...

#14 5 years ago

its a fun pin, really cool with the proc on it. i wouldnt pay over 10k unless i hit the powerball though.

#15 5 years ago

I always wanted a CC, but am kinda leery about buying one now, with the whole PPS remakes thing out there as I figure if this remake stuff continues, a CC remake will come up sooner than later. That being said, I don't figure a PPS remake would be able to run EP's most awesome CCC program, so if you wanted to run the P-Roc CCC program, you'd need an original. But... If a remake ever does happen, PPS could finish the code past what the original CC's code was. However... even if PPS did finish the code, it still probably wouldn't rival the depth of EP's CC code. Unless... PPS somehow could use EP's code, but then I figure PPS would have to get all that new code approved by Williams,, which may be difficult to impossible.

LOL, so complicated...

#16 5 years ago

Failed what? You have one! Lucky SOB...

#17 5 years ago

I've had a nice one for sale @ $9,900 for quite a while. Plenty of "I'll give you $8,500" offers. . .

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

I've had a nice one for sale @ $9,900 for quite a while. Plenty of "I'll give you $8,500" offers. . .

Selling it because you need the room

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Failed what? You have one! Lucky SOB...

He is the author of the most celebrated " bells and whistles"- CCC

I am holding out for a remake, but I will have one someday either way. It just makes me smile.

#20 5 years ago

Personally, I like the straight-up CC game, and would have one if they were in the $6-$7k range. Anything over that, and for me the game is too much.

Now, I haven't played a CCC, and would actually really like to try it out.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

He is the author of the most celebrated " bells and whistles"- CCC

Ah! I don't think the guy that told me that had CCC installed. So he hasn't failed!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Indeed. I bought and entirely restored one including decals, playfield etc... it left faster than the time it took me to restore it.... super nice looking but I was disappointed even if I knew that the code was not finished (and I didn't want the CCC). Just that "something" is missing, don't know exactly what because there are nice shots and toys etc...

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I always wanted a CC, but am kinda leery about buying one now, with the whole PPS remakes thing out there as I figure if this remake stuff continues, a CC remake will come up sooner than later. That being said, I don't figure a PPS remake would be able to run EP's most awesome CCC program, so if you wanted to run the P-Roc CCC program, you'd need an original. But... If a remake ever does happen, PPS could finish the code past what the original CC's code was. However... even if PPS did finish the code, it still probably wouldn't rival the depth of EP's CC code. Unless... PPS somehow could use EP's code, but then I figure PPS would have to get all that new code approved by Williams,, which may be difficult to impossible.
LOL, so complicated...

Clearly if they announce a CCR, they will finish the code otherwise it would not make sense, so you won't need a CCC anyway. Maybe PPS could licence EP's rules so CCR is similar to CCC CC is not a specific licence so....

#24 5 years ago

Great theme and a fun game. I have my Proc in hand and am waiting for my CCC rig to be built and shipped. There are no modern fun western themes except for CC.

As far as remakes, ha, ok , how does that MMr doing? exactly, speculation. I love all the it sucks but if they made a remake i would get one comments. That would be 4 years from now at this pace and how, without a single production game from PPP can everyone say a remake is coming?

It will always be the last traditional pin off the line at B/W and that is part of the allure for collectors as well.

#25 5 years ago

I guess play fields are being run for this game right now by hiclasspinball. Wonder what will happen when those pop up new for sale. I can imagine he had that much of a demand for them?

#26 5 years ago

Anyone who played CC knows it's shortcomings. I had one & loved it but the unfinished code made the game very easy. Sold it. Played CCC and it blew me away. If you can get a chance to play one do it! The shots, call-outs and added features are amazing. Top 5 game in my ratings. My CCC was over the 10,000.00 mark but it was a previous owned HEP restore. Alien/Cowboys Multi-ball is unreal-wait for it, wait for it!!!

CCC (3).JPG

CCC (12).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside