Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Vet-N-Vet
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams-Sorcerer-1.jpg
    storeSORC.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_3235.JPG
    SIgood.jpg
    Bally Mata Hari 1.jpg
    PFcabres7.jpg
    PFcabres5.jpg
    PFcabres3.jpg
    PFcabres2.jpg
    PFcabres1.jpg
    copied112011 283.jpg
    562551_10201019973238356_1808964880_n.jpg
    20121104_190229.jpg
    formaldehyde-emissions.pdf (PDF preview)
    5003_5058.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethbenjamin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

Good luck with the business, sounds like you're providing an excellent product. I was just going to let my Pinbot be the beater cabinet that it is, but now that I've seen your stencils I may rethink that. Can you view the instructions before buying? Just curious about how to plan on the process (and plan how to do it properly)

God, this has warped my mind. I got into all this thinking I just wanted to be able to play pinball. Now I keep finding new ways to catapult money at my games...

#35 9 years ago

Did they stop using formaldehyde in MDO panels? It's been phased out of most sheet materials by now, but I remember being astonished that it was still in that stuff. (Last I worked with it was a good 5 years ago)

2 months later
    #102 9 years ago

So, pleas don't take this the wrong way, but can your stencil kits be used twice? A friend of mine recently bought a PinBot and wants to do a repaint; I have one also, as well as a good spray setup, so we were thinking of doing them both over the summer. Do we need 2 kits?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethbenjamin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cabinet-stencils?tu=sethbenjamin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.