(Topic ID: 132130)

Cabinet Restoration - Vid's Guide

By vid1900

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    IMG_1146 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_1135 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1133 (resized).jpeg
    PB CAB 4 (resized).jpg
    PB CAB 2 (resized).jpg
    PB CAB 3 (resized).jpg
    PB CAB 1 (resized).jpg
    2023-10-19 12.56.19 (resized).jpg
    2023-10-19 13.13.08 (resized).jpg
    2023-10-19 12.56.11 (resized).jpg
    2023-10-19 12.56.05 (resized).jpg
    2023-10-19 12.55.57 (resized).jpg
    20230412_184020 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 956 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 20.
    #451 6 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Vid,
    I got my IJ cabinet primed and sanded and ready to install the decals. My plan is to paint all corners and edges black where the decals will be trimmed off. My question is: Will the primed, unpainted surface on the rest of the cabinet show through the decals? Do I really have to paint the whole cabinet? I used Kilz primer (White color) and I got good quality decals from Mr. Pinball. Thanks!

The rough primed surface will not stick as well as the semi-gloss painted surface.

#452 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You can fill them any number of ways. Bondo, drip in 2PAC, or whatever can you have open.
    If you have nothing, they buying the Bondo is probably the cheapest.

Thanks, will do!

#453 6 years ago

Great Info!

#454 6 years ago

Is there any appropriate UV-shielding spray that can be used on the cabinet to protect / prevent fade?

My X-Files gets some sunlight, I know it's going to start fading eventually.

#455 6 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Is there any appropriate UV-shielding spray that can be used on the cabinet to protect / prevent fade?
    My X-Files gets some sunlight, I know it's going to start fading eventually.

Could you add UV filter to your windows? They have that contact paper which works pretty well

#456 6 years ago

Most 2PAC has UV blocker added to it.

Window film is easier, and removable if needed.

#457 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Most 2PAC has UV blocker added to it.
    Window film is easier, and removable if needed.

I added 3M Prestige to the windows in my pinball area. Has the side benefit of saving me money and making the room more comfortable. Unfortunately I needed to find a professional installer to get my hands on it, it's not a DIY product. It eliminates 99% of UV.

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/3M-Sun-Control-Window-Films-Prestige-Series-for-Residential/?N=5002385+3292716663&rt=rud

Different slight product variations depending on need.

#458 6 years ago

You can get DIY window film at the home center.

I did my bedroom windows with Limo Black to keep the daylight from waking me.

#459 6 years ago

Good idea: I'll try to find some window film.

1 week later
    #460 6 years ago

vid1900 - any suggestions on thinning the Kilz Oil primer for use in the HF HVLP gun?

I prime my cabinet with a roller+brush.. but just could not get it perfectly flat sanding (too many pits/pockets) without taking most of the primer out too. So I now I need to spray it, but Kilz's says not to thin it... yet it seems all the craftsman do... Any suggestions on ratios?

#461 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

vid1900 - any suggestions on thinning the Kilz Oil primer for use in the HF HVLP gun?
    I prime my cabinet with a roller+brush.. but just could not get it perfectly flat sanding (too many pits/pockets) without taking most of the primer out too. So I now I need to spray it, but Kilz's says not to thin it... yet it seems all the craftsman do... Any suggestions on ratios?

I'm about to prime a cabinet and don't have spray equipment or a good setup for spraying. I was thinking about using a roller to prime before putting on decals. Based on what I've read here I was planning to use a foam roller, latex primer, and adding Floetrol (makes the paint slightly thinner and slower-drying, and supposedly helps with brush marks). Was this what you were doing as well?

#462 6 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm about to prime a cabinet and don't have spray equipment or a good setup for spraying and was thinking about using a roller to prime before putting on decals. Based on what I've read here I was planning to use a foam roller, latex primer, and adding Floetrol (makes the paint slightly thinner and slower-drying, and supposedly helps with brush marks). Was this what you were doing as well?

I used foam roller and oil based kilz (no thinning). Oil as a base is always more forgiving in what you use on top vs latex.. and probably sands better too.

The finish was smooth to the touch, but not really and I was pushing for better. Example of the pitting that wouldn't sand out easily..

IMG_4248 (resized).JPGIMG_4248 (resized).JPG

#463 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Thin it with Mineral Spirits.

You can take one of those $10 purple HVLP guns and make it shoot primer without thinning if you want:

#464 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

I used foam roller and oil based kilz (no thinning). Oil as a base is always more forgiving in what you use on top vs latex.. and probably sands better too.
    The finish was smooth to the touch, but not really and I was pushing for better. Example of the pitting that wouldn't sand out easily..

Those look like the type of imperfections I would normally fill with Bondo.

#465 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Thin it with Mineral Spirits.
    » YouTube video

yeah but starting with what kind of ratio? Can't see mixing, loading, unloading, mixing more load, unload, etc

Not sure what's the way to dial that in..

#466 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Those look like the type of imperfections I would normally fill with Bondo.

Thx Bryan. I did some of that the first time around.. but still had the large areas that were not flat, and wasn't going to fill the whole side again. Here is some before and after to compare..

Before...
    IMG_4258 (resized).JPGIMG_4258 (resized).JPG

After...
    IMG_4257 (resized).JPGIMG_4257 (resized).JPG

I was worried the before was 'too much' and would telegraph through the decals too much

The bondo filler work was rough sanded with 80 and then 180grit before I moved onto the primer. Whole cabinet was 180 sanded.

Trying to sand the primer.. I was using 320git.. but eventually moved down to 220grit for the final "I give up damnit!!" passes after not really getting past the 'before' photo above

#467 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

I used foam roller and oil based kilz (no thinning). Oil as a base is always more forgiving in what you use on top vs latex.. and probably sands better too. The finish was smooth to the touch, but not really and I was pushing for better. Example of the pitting that wouldn't sand out easily..

Thanks. Is that pitting in the wood (and the primer failed to fill it)? Or a result of texture in the paint application thanks to the roller (so the pitting is actually in the primer layer, not down to the wood)?

#468 6 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Thanks. Is that pitting in the wood (and the primer failed to fill it)? Or a result of texture in the paint application thanks to the roller (so the pitting is actually in the primer layer, not down to the wood)?

SHOULD be in the paint.. but that's one of the benefits of primer, it really can expose what you may not see otherwise. It sanded flat without really getting into the wood, so it should all be in the primer. But it's also possible it was the bondo filler that didn't sand smooth and instead was 'tearing'. You can see more of it in the before/after I posted just above this.

#469 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

yeah but starting with what kind of ratio? Can't see mixing, loading, unloading, mixing more load, unload, etc
    Not sure what's the way to dial that in..

I see what you mean.

You use those little plastic Viscosity Cups that are like $2 at any paint store.

Usually a #4 cup (sometimes called "4 Ford") is what you use. If paint runs through the bottom hole, it will fire fine from a HVLP with a 1.2 or 2mm tip.

Vid's bad advice: Guys doing auto work will measure the length of time required for the whole cup to run with a stopwatch, but for pinwork, you can just eyeball it (if it flows, it blows....).

viscositycuppour201-225x300 (resized).jpgviscositycuppour201-225x300 (resized).jpg
    ViscosityCup-200x300 (resized).jpgViscosityCup-200x300 (resized).jpg

#470 6 years ago

Vid,

Wonder if you have any recommendations on repairing a 88 bally Blackwater cabinet. Looks like entire cabinet was made out of particle board. You can probably imagine what the edges look like. Would it be beneficial for me to have a new cab and back box made or is it possible to repair this cab. I can supply pics if I need to. Thanks

#471 6 years ago

Those cabs were trash, even when they were new.

Let's see some pics

#472 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Those cabs were trash, even when they were new.
    Let's see some pics

Ok here some pics of the problem areas. I thought about sanding all the edges back to where I could go back with fiberglass to rebuild those edges. Got the idea from reading this post. Cab looks pretty bad all around but the edges are extremely bad.

0408181129 (resized).jpg0408181129 (resized).jpg

0408181130 (resized).jpg0408181130 (resized).jpg

0408181130b (resized).jpg0408181130b (resized).jpg

0408181131 (resized).jpg0408181131 (resized).jpg

0408181130c (resized).jpg0408181130c (resized).jpg

#473 6 years ago

^ There is quite a bit of swelling on that cab.

I'd probably replace the 3/4" T-molding with 1" and trim it back.

#474 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

There is quite a bit of swelling on that cab.

I'd probably replace the 3/4" T-molding with 1" and trim it back.

Good idea with the t-molding. Have any idea on the front corner of the lower cab. Glue doesn't normally hold well on partial board. Thanks vid

#475 6 years ago
    Quoted from codered9394:

Have any idea on the front corner of the lower cab.

Fiberglass Resin will hold to that rough surface.

#476 6 years ago

You can use wood hardener on the particle board to firm it up first so it stops flaking.

#477 6 years ago

Cabinet clear coat advice please Just painted my Bally Space Time (1972). Very happy with the result.

The thing is I'd like to clear it but I've read many different things and can't decide what to use: 2k semi-gloss, oil-based satin clear varnish, JC661 High Gloss Multi-Panel Clear with an additive, I've also been told Minwax Polycrylic, etc.

The main goal is to protect the paint job from scratches and UV yellowing with a good authentic look.

What do the pros recommend?

2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

4 (resized).JPG4 (resized).JPG

3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG

#478 6 years ago

Any glossy finish is going to look out of place on an EM.

Try to match the very low gloss look of the original.

See all those tiny divots in the finish? Those will be amplified by a high gloss finish.

That game is looking great!

#479 6 years ago
    Quoted from manples:

Cabinet clear coat advice please Just painted my Bally Space Time (1972). Very happy with the result.
    The thing is I'd like to clear it but I've read many different things and can't decide what to use: 2k semi-gloss, oil-based satin clear varnish, JC661 High Gloss Multi-Panel Clear with an additive, I've also been told Minwax Polycrylic, etc.
    The main goal is to protect the paint job from scratches and UV yellowing with a good authentic look.
    What do the pros recommend?

Here is a picture of a 1972 Jungle where I used the same type spray as you used, then I brushed on two coats of Minwax Polycrylic.

I liked the semi-gloss look on that one, not sure how authentic the look is since I was just 10 back then.

Bud

Paints (resized).JPGPaints (resized).JPG

IMG_0243 (resized).JPGIMG_0243 (resized).JPG

4 months later
    #480 5 years ago

I put this in my own Fish Tales refurb thread, but I figured i'd toss the info in here for any Cabinet Repair folks for bad gouged or awful corners, etc.

Here is some fiberglass resin repairs I did to my bad cabinet. Some pics of the process. I used Vid's earlier in thread fiberglass resin techniques and I am extremely happy with the results so far.

I made sure I used a burr end on my rotary tool and put some deeper gouges into wood where I could so the resin could seep deeper into the area to give it more hold. The areas I could put some small tapered head screws i also got in for more hold. Build dams and pour in!
    I found I needed to wait a couple minutes and add a bit more resin from cup to make sure I was above wood level as some might seep between dam and wood. Watch for that so you don’t have to get the rotary tool out in a few hours to scratch it up and gouge the newly hardened resin so you can too it back up to level

428541C0-D328-4CF3-86CF-74F562F7F3D8 (resized).jpeg428541C0-D328-4CF3-86CF-74F562F7F3D8 (resized).jpeg532652DF-3E39-4B7A-B0CF-B64B8C47A8FB (resized).jpeg532652DF-3E39-4B7A-B0CF-B64B8C47A8FB (resized).jpeg89B24C56-D9FF-4BFB-B828-3FCA06CBBD28 (resized).jpeg89B24C56-D9FF-4BFB-B828-3FCA06CBBD28 (resized).jpeg969071C0-9CC3-4119-B5BF-0BCAFDB37165 (resized).jpeg969071C0-9CC3-4119-B5BF-0BCAFDB37165 (resized).jpeg9ECFC6FB-EE14-4DD3-B661-463D36E3A329 (resized).jpeg9ECFC6FB-EE14-4DD3-B661-463D36E3A329 (resized).jpegC7905D19-B710-4BAC-B696-3BE9A21EA9D6 (resized).jpegC7905D19-B710-4BAC-B696-3BE9A21EA9D6 (resized).jpegDC3A36F1-7578-4A1B-B32E-E75E612505D5 (resized).jpegDC3A36F1-7578-4A1B-B32E-E75E612505D5 (resized).jpeg
    #481 5 years ago

Couple cured and sanded pics

4463D8DE-8AEE-45FA-9DBF-70D6A080174B (resized).jpeg4463D8DE-8AEE-45FA-9DBF-70D6A080174B (resized).jpegD85B00AB-47BC-445E-8C58-821BCA6EAE1C (resized).jpegD85B00AB-47BC-445E-8C58-821BCA6EAE1C (resized).jpeg
    #482 5 years ago

Now that's a repair that won't chip off the moment you bump a corner!

1 week later
    #483 5 years ago

I'm shooting to repaint my first cabinet shortly (Gottlieb Bank Shot).
    I plan to spray it with a Harbor Freight purple HVLP gun.
    What's the rough protocol?
    Figured: strip, sand 60-80-100, patch, sand patched areas, prime, sand 60-80-100-120, then paint? Then clear?

From another post I learned I can't spray primer through the HVLP gun, is it worth buying another purple HVLP gun for primer? Or just go rattle can?

Also, the purple gun calls for 6cfm at 40psi.
    I have a Snap-On 3 gallon compressor that can do 3.6cfm at 40psi.
    Since the cabinet isn't a huge area, will I be OK if I take a break every pass or two to let the compressor catch up, or am I fooling myself?
    Is the answer getting a second tank or just getting a bigger/better compressor?

#484 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Since the cabinet isn't a huge area, will I be OK if I take a break every pass or two to let the compressor catch up, or am I fooling myself?
    Is the answer getting a second tank or just getting a bigger/better compressor?

Bigger compressor

#485 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

What's the rough protocol?
    Figured: strip, sand 60-80-100, patch, sand patched areas, prime, sand 60-80-100-120, then paint? Then clear?

I wouldn’t final sand primer with anything more course than 220. You’re not trying to remove any more material necessary than to level and flatten the texture of the primer. Seeing sanding scratches in primer showing through in finish paint is a bummer.

#486 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

WOW! I would go 80, patch, 80, 120, 220, prime, 320 then paint. Even 220 after priming can leave sanding marks.

#487 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

From another post I learned I can't spray primer through the HVLP gun, is it worth buying another purple HVLP gun for primer? Or just go rattle can?

Those guns are $9 so grab another and open up the orifice for primer.

You can buy 2.0 tips, but since they are $18, I gotta say just drill one out to 2.0 .

Rattle Can primer can tragically react with everything under the sun, 2part primer rocks.

#488 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Even 220 after priming can leave sanding marks.

Yeah, I should have been more clear. What I was saying was I would never touch a cabinet for final sand with course grit that he list. I should have said I step from 220 to 320 to 400. It is glass smooth by then. Light, light pressure letting the paper do all the work.
    0819377E-506D-45DB-8837-FC3E61523AEE (resized).jpeg0819377E-506D-45DB-8837-FC3E61523AEE (resized).jpeg484160C2-762F-4151-B6F9-565DB89106DC (resized).jpeg484160C2-762F-4151-B6F9-565DB89106DC (resized).jpeg7E413BD4-30F8-4D65-9389-423E14E99164 (resized).jpeg7E413BD4-30F8-4D65-9389-423E14E99164 (resized).jpeg

Quoted from vid1900:

2part primer rocks.

So true. A 2 part high solids urethane lays down so nice and sands and powders up even nicer. It’s well worth it.

#489 5 years ago

REPAIRING A SPLIT CABINET

======================

You guys are still flooding my inbox with cab corner questions.

Let's do one with some crummy cell phone pictures (because I did not expect to be fixing a cab).

-

EVERY single pinball cabinet from back-in-the-day has been repaired.

Yep, every single one.

When nubies say "New cabs are junk! I have a Whitewater that's 30 years old and all 4 corners are solid!" that's because a previous operator has already repaired it - possibly several times. Brand new games, right out of the box, would often already have a split corner from shipping. Us OPs would not cry and call Williams about it, we would just glue it back together and deploy it the next day.

The open top box, is probably the weakest structure you can design out of wood. Think of a shoebox; without the lid, it flexes easily in every direction.

Take the weakest design, fill it with 300 lbs of stuff, and then bounce it across the country in a cardboard box.....

-

1. Prop the game up on a Pin-lift or on 2 milk crates you've stolen from behind 7/11.

2. Remove the leg(s)
    1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

Here you can see the typical separated corner, and the typical milk crates.

#490 5 years ago

3. Open up the joint.

You can use 2 flat bladed screwdrivers, or wood shims or just reverse one jaw on your bar clamp and turn it into a spreader

You have to open up the joint to vac it out, and to get glue to the center of the wood.

The cab will creak as the joint opens, but you won't hurt anything.

Use a paint scraper and make sure there is no wood fragments or other crud stuck in the joint - there is always something.

4. Once the joint is vacuumed out, do a dry run and clamp the joint shut.

The dry run will do 2 things:

a. Make sure your joint is totally cleaned out (if the joint does not close 100%, you've got more cleaning to do).

b. Make sure the joint clamps back squarely.

Use a Framing Square to test the corner for **squareness**.

johnson-carpenter-squares-cs5-64_1000 (resized).jpgjohnson-carpenter-squares-cs5-64_1000 (resized).jpg

If small 36" clamps can't push the cab square or close the gap on the front, you will need 5 foot Pony clamps to pull towards the back.

Every joint breaks in a different way, so that's why we do a dry run.

#491 5 years ago

Here you can see that the other front corner had been repaired some time in the past:
    2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

Whoever did it, did it correctly, and the joint is almost perfectly square.

Had they glued it out of square, it would add to our problems of squaring up the other corner...sometimes you have to break the badly glued joint to square it up.

#492 5 years ago

Kwik Poly
    kwikpolyllc.com/
    It will NEVER come apart. It's a two part mix with a small cure window but the advantage is that it can be poured into any small opening and it will fill every void in there. It can even be poured over rotted wood and it will fill and encase it creating a sort of plastic replacement of what was there.

#493 5 years ago

4. Pick the CORRECT glue!

Epoxy is the weakest glue on wood. It does not absorb into the wood, it just sits on the surface.

Anybody recommending you use Epoxy to glue wood, especially a cabinet joint (OMFG), is a 100% nubie.

The moment you put an Epoxy joint back on route, it cracks.

Then the crack is full of Epoxy, so real wood glue will no longer hold either.

You have to take the whole panel off and remove all the Epoxy. A simple repair turned into a 3 hour project because some idiot decided to use Epoxy...

We need real glue, made for wood.

The best wood glue that everyone can buy, anywhere, is Titebond 3. It's cheap, they have it at ACE, Menards, HD or Lowes.

Get a fresh bottle, if it's covered in dust, get another.

jjjjcx (resized).jpgjjjjcx (resized).jpg

Don't bother with Gorilla Glue, it foams up into a big mess, and sometimes simply fails on a wood joint.

And if it does fail (as if often does when people build subwoofers with it), the joint is contaminated, just like if you used Epoxy.

It's messy, it's unpredictable, it's expensive and makes it tough to repair in the future - I'd simply avoid it.

-

Hide Glue (the stuff they originally used at the factory) is applied hot and as soon as it cools, it's cured. This glue is flexible and pretty strong, but the time saved by it's quick cure is kinda lost when you have to wait for the stuff to heat up. If you want to be authentic you can use it, but Titebond is stronger and less of a headache to use.

#494 5 years ago

Always check the inside Gusset.

If the Gusset came off from the sides, it did not get enough glue at the factory, and you can just glue it back on.

But if it's cracked down the middle, it's best to chisel it off (don't use your $$$$ chisels, because there is always a staple somewhere in it), and cut a new one.

Put your table saw on 45 degrees and cut a bunch of replacements for this and future game repair .
    IMG_20180922_230054558 (resized).jpgIMG_20180922_230054558 (resized).jpg

In this pic, you can see the staple from the factory just barely hit the Gusset. That's Williams quality for ya.

#495 5 years ago

5. Glue up

Here is the big moment.

Once you apply the glue, the clock starts ticking.

Don't look at your phone, don't let your boyfriend talk to you, keep your head on straight.

You already did your dry run, so you KNOW the joint will clamp up squarely and you know how many clamps you will need.

Use an Acid Brush, to apply glue to 100% of the joint on both sides.

ind;l;l;ex (resized).jpgind;l;l;ex (resized).jpg

Apply more glue than necessary, it's cheap, and any extra will simply squeeze out and get wiped away.

Make sure your clamping leaves room to wipe the extra glue away.

Use a damp (not wet) cloth to wipe away the extra.

How do you know if you used enough glue?

You are looking for a 100% Squeezeout once clamping pressure is applied:

4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

Even on the inside, we want a 100% Squeeze out, the sign of a quality glue joint:

6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg

Wipe up any excess and check for squareness one last time before you let the joint sit overnight.

6. Once the joint is dry the next day, put the leg back on the game.

If you installed a new Gusset, drill it out with an 3/8" drill bit, using the outside cab holes as your guide.

#496 5 years ago

7. Clamps you may need:

Pony Pipe Clamps fit on either 3/4" or 1/2" common "black pipe"

Since Black Pipe is a common hardware store item, you can have 24", 36" 50" or 72" pipe ready in the shop for any size job.

Or if you suddenly find you need a larger clamp, you can run out and grab any length of pipe you need.

50" black pipe is a good size if you need to clamp the front to back.

You can reverse them and make them into a spreader, too.

You can get real USA Pony, or Chinese knock offs at HF

https://www.amazon.com/PONY-50-Clamp-Fixture-Black/dp/B0000224C9/ref=sr_1_1

https://www.harborfreight.com/2-piece-3-4-quarter-inch-heavy-duty-cast-iron-pipe-clamp-31255.html

52-2 (resized).jpg52-2 (resized).jpg

"F" clamps are common bar clamps. A 36" is a good size for the front of a cab.

Most units have a thumb screw on the fixed end, allowing it to be reversed into a spreader

s-l225 (resized).jpgs-l225 (resized).jpg

#497 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

6. Clamps you may need:

Can you post some pics of the correct clamps to use?

#498 5 years ago
    Quoted from 29REO:

Kwik Poly
    kwikpolyllc.com/
    It will NEVER come apart. It's a two part mix with a small cure window but the advantage is that it can be poured into any small opening and it will fill every void in there. It can even be poured over rotted wood and it will fill and encase it creating a sort of plastic replacement of what was there.

When you Google Kwik Poly, this is the first image that comes up:

quick poly (resized).jpgquick poly (resized).jpg
    #499 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

When you Google Kwik Poly, this is the first image that comes up:[quoted image]

That’s probably what’s holding those teeth in

1 week later
    #500 5 years ago

Can someone please describe the process of stripping or sanding the cabinet? Can you begin with sandpaper or do you normally use a liquid paint stripper then move on to paper? Does all of the original paint have to be removed down to bare wood before you prime and paint it or just enough to get a smooth finish?

There are 956 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cabinet-restoration-vids-guide/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.