Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by schudel5
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Does anybody know of a supplier of new widebody glass for sale, located in the Phoenix area?

#2 9 years ago

If you don't come up with a source you can always go to your local glazier and place an order for a piece of tempered glass to your specs.

#3 9 years ago

I need a sheet for my STTNG is that all I ask for is tempered glass? What about the edges are they not smoothed out to avoid getting cut easily?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I need a sheet for my STTNG is that all I ask for is tempered glass? What about the edges are they not smoothed out to avoid getting cut easily?

Glazier can sand the edges. If you have at least an intact glass, just take it to them.

#5 9 years ago

Just go to your local glass supply place and ask for:

Standard: 21" x 43" x 3/16" tempered glass (no logo)
Widebody: 23.75: x 43" x 3/16" tempered glass (no logo)

Some other manufacturer's wide body games have different dimensions, so measure before ordering.

The edges will already come semi-finished. You can get them polished; but it's usually another $10 for that, which isn't needed.

The prices vary from place to place so check around. It may even be cheaper to have Pinball Life ship you two as my local place tends to be a tad expensive ($40 for standard + tax).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cabinet-glass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.