1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ripper
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hi there! Where can I get high quality cabinet decals with the right colors in Europe? Google often points me to US shops (instead of German, French, etc.), which unfortunately means pretty high import taxes…
    Thanks in advance!

#2 1 year ago

Retro Refurbs

#3 1 year ago

Resto Refurb’s quality isn’t great, and they don’t have a license for any of their work. Planetary Pinball is planning on releasing all of the B/W cabinet decals as silk screened work, and they will be printed in Europe. Too many people were unhappy with the digital labels.

I suggest emailing Planetary Pinball and asking them when the title you need will be available to purchase from a European supplier.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Resto Refurb’s quality isn’t great, and they don’t have a license for any of their work. Planetary Pinball is planning on releasing all of the B/W cabinet decals as silk screened work, and they will be printed in Europe. Too many people were unhappy with the digital labels.
    I suggest emailing Planetary Pinball and asking them when the title you need will be available to purchase from a European supplier.

I've bought from Retro refurbs, I like their product. I've also bought their side blades artwork and its better than some also.

#5 1 year ago

Saw this question on FB recently. There was no discussion, everyone said the same thing:
    Choice #1 free-play.se
    Choice #2 pinballdecalseu.com

1 week later
    #6 1 year ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I've bought from Retro refurbs, I like their product. I've also bought their side blades artwork and its better than some also.

Agreed. Retro Refurbs are pretty much my go-to supplier for artwork now because I'm doing more customized stuff than original cabinet decals. I don't know what that guy is talking about with the licensing, pretty much all their stuff is original creations exclusive to them. I love their SideBlade designs because they're thick and tough like the ones Stern make, and I have a few of their alternate translites as well which are all good.

Their hand drawn GNR decals are next on my radar. So far I have done their T2 chrome, BOP2.0, Flintstones and BSD. George is super helpful if you reach out to them on email.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ripper:

Agreed. Retro Refurbs are pretty much my go-to supplier for artwork now because I'm doing more customized stuff than original cabinet decals. I don't know what that guy is talking about with the licensing, pretty much all their stuff is original creations exclusive to them. I love their SideBlade designs because they're thick and tough like the ones Stern make, and I have a few of their alternate translites as well which are all good.
    Their hand drawn GNR decals are next on my radar. So far I have done their T2 chrome, BOP2.0, Flintstones and BSD. George is super helpful if you reach out to them on email.

Retro is not licensed to sell Williams products. But i'm sure it doesn't matter a pile if it's all "other" artwork

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Retro is not licensed to sell Williams products. But i'm sure it doesn't matter a pile if it's all "other" artwork

But they don't sell any Williams products? Not for a very long time if I remember correctly. About 6 years ago I bought some Fish Tales decals from them (which were very good) and then when I went to buy some TZ but they were gone from the website. I emailed to ask if they could make a set and was told they had dropped all Williams and Gottlieb products and only make custom artwork now.

Just had a look on their site and yep, nothing for Williams or Gottlieb.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cabinet-decals-in-europe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.