Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Soop
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    423453-i.jpg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago

Looking at that closely, the whole corner has been seperated ( hence the wood screw )

I would have started by taking that out and slightly open the joint then lots of wood glue and clamp for a few days.

After dry, I would have tried to build up the rest with epoxy or fiberglass making a mold to hold it in place. Then a rough sanding building up again if needed to make level.

I would have finished off with green glazing or spot puddy to get out any imperfections. Lots of sanding and eyeball work to make perfect.

Mask off artwork and spray with primer and flat black fading into the original.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cabinet-damage?tu=hoby1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.