• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160823_214849 (resized).jpg
20160823_214833 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Just finished working out the bugs on this Bally Bow And Arrow. Getting ready to clean it up, new bands, bulbs, and wax the playfield. It is in great condition and I'm ready to get it out of the project room and put into my game room. I noticed something interesting....the trim around the backbox is black. I've looked at every other B&A I can find online and the trim is white on all the others. I went back and took a good look at mine and the paint appears to be original. There is no white under the black paint. Is this possible? Are color variations normal?

#2 7 years ago

20160823_214833 (resized).jpg20160823_214833 (resized).jpg

20160823_214849 (resized).jpg20160823_214849 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cabinet-color-variations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.