Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

again-by-emily-gravett-500.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

But Stern hasn't exactly been killing it lately with being on top of the code of games at release,

I don't think they ever will have a game fully baked at release. They said in the interview that one of the reasons that incomplete code is positive is that it gives time for them to receive feedback and allow programmers to receive that feedback and make for an ultumately better game. I think that's just fine. just know going in you're game will not have complete code and it will get approximately an update a quarter, and you won't be disappointed.

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

DP has already stated that the code for TBL will also not be complete on release.

However they did say that everything in the playfield will be coded at release. That's pretty good in my book. That just means updates to add depth and polishing rulesets to come after. I would say that's a great start. But we will see.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Jumping out of windows video mode.

Release date: 2019

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Still, a PR podcast sounds pretty dull, so all that said, pas

I enjoyed it. I completely avoided the interview with barenaked ladies though. Not a fan of their music, nor do I have any interest in their relationship with pinball.

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from TOK:

That shouldn't mean you can't talk about the problems.

I totally agree. But stern has said that they are not going to ship games with complete code, so the whining about that all the time gets old to me. Just know that going in it will take 6 months to a year to have complete code, and make your decision. I don't thinks it's that difficult.

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

That interview with Ed Robertson was really good. IMHO, that may have been Nate's best episode to date on Coast 2 Coast Pinball.

I'll listen to it this morning then. Don't want to miss out.

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, I'm not really a BNL fan either, but Ed's interest in the hobby sure does come through loud and clear in that interview.

Definitely. Only 15 mins in and he has only talked about his music career for like 30 seconds. Good start.

#65 8 years ago

The point when he started talking about his pinball song and how he wrote his lyrics about how it is a love song with pinball references, I stopped listening haha. But all the pinball stories he had were cool. I also think it is cool that he has a group of buddies that just swap games all the time. that is a cool idea.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/c2c-wjody-jared-spoilers?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.