Party Zone1.JPG
DSCN2189.JPG
DSCN2192.JPG
2014-03-19 21.56.51.jpg
2014-03-19 21.56.51.jpg
20131130_113342.jpg
20131130_113430.jpg
20131211_204007.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigbossfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

Looking forward to an LOTR version. Is this in your plans??

#99 10 years ago

Rock, I'm definetly going to be in for an LOTR, but waiting on your ACDC version as well. Shipping to Canada is a f'n killer!! Great work bud!! Any idea when ACDC will be ready to go??

#107 10 years ago

Thanks Rock. Will keep checking this thread for the update!

#132 10 years ago

Rock, when you figure ACDC will be ready to go??

#146 10 years ago

As promised Rock. Order placed for LOTR and AC/DC. Looking forward to them!!

2 weeks later
#192 10 years ago

Got my LOTR and ACDC set. Took a little longer than expected, but understand Rock is a busy man these days (with good reason!).

So first off, I installed both sets, turned on the machine. Nothing. Hit play, nothing. I'm freaking. My LED's aren't working. Subsequently I go to Rock's website, watch the install video and realize I have to launch a ball. DOH!!!! So, don't be a dumbass like me.

I can honestly say, I've only played a few games on each pin but can tell you all, that this is by far the best "cheapest" (monetarily wise!) mod I've invested in. Now I have to get the speaker interactive lights!

Rock, well done my friend!

1 month later
#268 10 years ago

I recently added the interactive speaker lights on my LOTR LE. Have to say they add a lot to the game in conjunction with the undercabinet lighting. Super job Chris!!

#272 10 years ago

Chris, you beat me to it. Yes, they hook up to the light system sold by Pinball Toppers.

#273 10 years ago

Any vid for TSPP yet Chris?

5 months later
#383 9 years ago

I can only echo the sentiments of others posting here about Chris' outstanding customer service. Things like the first time I ordered a undercab set from him, and being a dolt, he walked me through it over the phone on how to properly hook up the kit, saving me $$ by sending me just a new harness when I switched pins, to replacing the LED strips for free when they got damaged during a move.

I've pretty well ordered the undercab lighting for all my pins as I rotate them out of my collection and have not been disappointed. Keep up the great work Chris. Consider me a long term customer. For anyone sitting on the fence about this mod, deal with 100% confidence.

#387 9 years ago

Just finished installed the undercab lighting for TZ.....as usual, awesome product Chris!! Thanks for this affordable mod buddy!!

2 weeks later
#391 9 years ago

Anybody who has read this thread from start to finish, knows that I'm a huge fan of Chris' undercabinet work. I was elated when he asked me if I'd be interested in trialling his door mod for the translight on TZ.

Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but damn, this mod kicks ass. The modest guy that Chris is, I PM'ed him asking what he wanted me to do now..............post a video, sing his praises etc etc. His response. Do nothing, I just wanted to make sure that a TZ owner would enjoy it. Install was quick and simple, all told took approximately 5-10 minutes to install completely.

Well ladies and gentlemen, this mod rocks. And I would recommend it to anyone that owns a TZ. Personally, I like the rotating colours at the door, some may like all white, some may like green, etc etc. All I can say, is buy with confidence.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigbossfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/by-far-the-best-under-cabinet-led-kit?tu=bigbossfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.