Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Chosen_S
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
20150419_203238.jpg
Party Zone1.JPG
DSCN2189.JPG
DSCN2192.JPG
2014-03-19 21.56.51.jpg
2014-03-19 21.56.51.jpg
20131130_113342.jpg
20131130_113430.jpg
20131211_204007.jpg

There are 413 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 4 years ago

Sorry ebay link is some new led flasher designs ebay.com link

Pm me and i can discount if you want some flashers

2 months later
#402 4 years ago

May be a while before I buy , but my radical and space station pins would look great with these

#403 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

May be a while before I buy , but my radical and space station pins would look great with these

I can take a look at those in a week or so. Currently working on a mousing around

2 months later
#404 3 years ago

Rock- Any kits for older solid state machines to give it a little life?

#405 3 years ago

How about Kiss?

#406 3 years ago
Quoted from dgoodspeed:

Yes i have a few designs that i have done but this is typically just customer requests for certain titles. Example i just completed Space Station and Space Shuttle so if you want a specific title let me know.

I have a ton of kits available that are not currently on my website so if you need something just ask.

As far as Kiss i need to work on that in person as it is a new boardset. I need to be sure i have no issues before i release kits for games like Kiss, AMH, MMR, ect...

Cheers
Chris

#407 3 years ago
Quoted from dgoodspeed:

Chris did a LAH kit for me and it works awesome. I also received from him one for TWD and LW3 (under cab glow kit). The other two are interactive with the game. Real cool. I am yet to hook up LW3 since I am fixing an issue with it, but rest assured when it's completed I will hook up that glow kit. Buy with confidence. Thanks

3 weeks later
#408 3 years ago

New kits added to the site Pinball Magic, Radical, Space Station, Mousin Around, and others. You can order from my site www.rockcustompinball.com

If you are looking to get a kit designed please let me know.

We will be adding underglow kits as well as our shooter lane and backpanel mods. Still debating on offering speaker lights for WPC/Bally macines

Cheers
Chris

20150419_203238.jpg

7 months later
#409 3 years ago

Just wanting to bump this as I really love these undercab kits and will be getting on the website to order 1 for TRON.

You do great work Chris.

#410 3 years ago

Any update on the shooter lane kits?

4 months later
#411 2 years ago

Been away for awhile... Thanks for everyone's patience..

We have several kits not on the website just ask. Always ask and if buying more than 1 kit send me a message or email me rock914rcp@yahoo.com I can give a little discount.

Yes I have shooterlane and back panel mods only available if you contact me. Here is an example of a shooter lane mod. Price for shooter lane and back panel will be $35.00 or both for $60.00 these both use remotes to select any color you wish. Photo of my T2 with back panel and shooterlane mods. And my CFTBL with a shooterlane mod.

All my other mods are available only through email.

Thanks
Chris
www.rockcustompinball.com

Check out some of my YouTube videos
https://m.youtube.com/user/pinballled

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

10 months later
#412 2 years ago

Do you have anything for Street Fighter II?

#413 1 year ago

I love your kits, I'll be buying some soon

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dover, OH
6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
El Paso, TX
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
There are 413 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside