Party Zone1.JPG
DSCN2189.JPG
DSCN2192.JPG
2014-03-19 21.56.51.jpg
2014-03-19 21.56.51.jpg
20131130_113342.jpg
20131130_113430.jpg
20131211_204007.jpg
There are 413 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

These kits are super easy to install - cart safe for machine transport. They look and work great and do not take over game play, they accent the game. Rock's customer service is second to none. I recommend these highly
LOTR - AWESOME
» YouTube video
AC/DC end of game show - still testing
» YouTube video

I like em both!

Me wants AC\DC damn-it! Argggggg

Yeah, super easy to install eh !

#102 10 years ago

Scared Stiff?

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from paratrooper:

I like em both!
Me wants AC\DC damn-it! Argggggg
Yeah, super easy to install eh !

Super Easy !! Look awesome too

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Rock, I'm definetly going to be in for an LOTR, but waiting on your ACDC version as well. Shipping to Canada is a f'n killer!! Great work bud!! Any idea when ACDC will be ready to go??

Thank you sir.

AC/DC will be available in 2 weeks or less. I would suggest waiting until then before you order. Shipping to Canada is $8.00-$12.00 depending. On my site I have a $15.00 shipping to Canada but the difference will be refunded so no worries.

Going over some test kit videos tonight I will let you know the results. It may be tomorrow morning before I post. The Shadow video will be up as well

Thanks,
Rock
www.rockcustompinball.com

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

The Shadow video will be up as well

KEWL!

#106 10 years ago

Why do you keep asking people if they are Scared Stiff?

#107 10 years ago

Thanks Rock. Will keep checking this thread for the update!

#108 10 years ago

Demoliton Man And The Shadow test Videos. Shadow is a little crazy shot during a multi-ball sequence. Thought's and opinions welcome.

#109 10 years ago

Got my SM kit today. Should have had it yesterday, but the snowstorm caused a bit of a delay. For the most part the installation is very simple. That being said, the instructions could be a tad clearer or pictures would make it just that much easier. Only other minor comment is that the adhesive on the strips does not seem that strong, which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you need to remove them.

Also had one question. There is a bayonet and wedge LED in the bag. Not sure what those were for.

The lights though are amazingly bright and my almost three year old son was really digging them. They do add something to gameplay. I'll be picking up AC/DC for sure.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

There is a bayonet and wedge LED in the bag. Not sure what those were for.

Those are just a sample of the led's I am having manufactured and will be selling. I will work on the instructions thanks for your feedback I appreciate it. I am glad you enjoy your kit.

Rock

#111 10 years ago

Oh, one more question. Is yellow a doable color? Noticed with Sandman it flashes green. Didn't see any yellow, but The Shadow video has yellow.

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Oh, one more question. Is yellow a doable color? Noticed with Sandman it flashes green. Didn't see any yellow, but The Shadow video has yellow.

It is doable but it adds to cost and takes away from this being lift safe, it also changes the installation.

Rock

#113 10 years ago

I agree with Spankey, a few photos would be very helpful--either included with the instructions or posted on your website.

#114 10 years ago

Are you still working on the The Shadow or is that what it is?

Only reason i ask is as you say it is 'crazy' in your video, loved the jackpots but the constant flashing looks a bit too much.

Would be better if it only utilised the backboard flashers during multiball perhaps?

#115 10 years ago

OK, can you recommend an adhesive? I just went to play my game and the complete strip was on the ground and will no longer adhere to the game. This is a huge disappointment.

#116 10 years ago

Rock. Thanks for all your help. I didn't realize the adhesive strips you included in the package was for the actual LED strip. Add that in future instructions. I'm up and running now and no longer disappointed. LOL Posted a pic of the lights on my FB page and my friends are digging it. As am I.

#117 10 years ago

I don't see a way to buy the DM kit. Looks awesome in the video and it's like my favorite game. Maybe I'm just having trouble on my phone.

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Rock. Thanks for all your help. I didn't realize the adhesive strips you included in the package was for the actual LED strip. Add that in future instructions. I'm up and running now and no longer disappointed. LOL Posted a pic of the lights on my FB page and my friends are digging it. As am I.

I'm happy it was a quick and easy fix. I do need to make my instructions a little more clear. All the feedback really helps the future of this kit.

Quoted from Rascal_H:

I don't see a way to buy the DM kit. Looks awesome in the video and it's like my favorite game. Maybe I'm just having trouble on my phone.

No your Phone is fine. The test on DM was great but there is still a little more work I need to do before I make this available Paratrooper is my tester on this and from talking with him and all the video's he sent me this looks to be a great kit. I will post when this is available.

#119 10 years ago

I installed the kit on my Shadow yesterday. There were a couple minor hiccups with the install, but Rock easily talked me through them on the phone. The kit is well designed and works perfectly.

#120 10 years ago

I made a real quick install video. I will make a better one later I promise. I had a few machines to test. Thanks to Ben and Erin for all there help as well as Jim for his testing and feedback efforts. can you tell i'm a little nervous?

#121 10 years ago

The only way that could be easier to install is by having someone else do it for you. If I may suggest... a wireless mic. for you to wear would help tremendously with what your saying to be understood.

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Rock's hat is awesome.

That is a vintage Fedora from the 20's my friend. I love my hat!

Quoted from MustangPaul:

The only way that could be easier to install is by having someone else do it for you. If I may suggest... a wireless mic. for you to wear would help tremendously with what your saying to be understood.

I keep saying it is very easy no one believes me until they put it on. I have issues with my instructions and other minor things on my end but I hope this help's.

Rock
I am actually on FB now check me out some additional info here. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-Custom-Pinball/431624206967344

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Buy it, and I am sure he would use it!

#125 10 years ago

I am not a techie, but your video squashed my fears of install. Can't wait to install a kit on my DemoMan! Keep up the great work, Rock!!!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I am not a techie, but your video squashed my fears of install. Can't wait to install a kit on my DemoMan! Keep up the great work, Rock!!!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

DM kit is awesome!

I played with it all weekend long and loved it!

#127 10 years ago

DM kit is awesome! I got to play with it all weekend. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

#128 10 years ago

New video's are posted. Almost complete are ST and STLE, AC/DC, Metallica, CV. Video's are posted on my youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/pinballled Here is the AC/DC and the STLE

Thanks
Rock

#129 10 years ago

AC/DC video. This kit will be posted to my site after testing is finnished

Rock

#130 10 years ago

TOM listed thanks for bringing that to my attention.. TOTAN sorry no video as of yet.

Rock

#131 10 years ago

I just installed the Basic Kit on my TZ. This kit is everything Rock says it is. It was an easy install and really makes the game pop when the led's go off. Well done!

#132 10 years ago

Rock, when you figure ACDC will be ready to go??

#133 10 years ago

I hope this weekend. I am a waiting on a very trusted testers approval.

Rock
Www.Rockcustompinball.com

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Rock...your FAMOUS. Can I have your autograph.

I installed one of these kits on SS Billiards Spiderman if you want to see it live in action - or you can come over by me and see it on LOTR and AC/DC - Have you ordered any for ST Paul?

#138 10 years ago

I installed one of these kits on SS Billiards Spiderman if you want to see it live in action - or you can come over by me and see it on LOTR and AC/DC - Have you ordered any for ST Paul?

No, I don't know if I want one, my carpet is black light and I have bl lights under each game. You'll see when you come over on the 18th. Looks like I'm going to have BBQ beef sandwiches to go along with the beer so come hungry.

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks like I'm going to have BBQ beef sandwiches to go along with the beer so come hungry.

Beef and beer .... YUMMY!!!

#140 10 years ago

Great work, any chance of UK postage?

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from jsyjay:

Great work, any chance of UK postage?

Ill calculate an add it to my site tonight.

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

No, I don't know if I want one, my carpet is black light and I have bl lights under each game. You'll see when you come over on the 18th. Looks like I'm going to have BBQ beef sandwiches to go along with the beer so come hungry.

The 18th ??? Please pm me details it slipped my mind but I will be there

#143 10 years ago

The 18th ??? Please pm me details it slipped my mind but I will be there

PM sent.

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Beef and beer .... YUMMY!!!

Two out of the three "B's" aint doin to bad I suppose.

#145 10 years ago

AC/DC kit ready to go and is up on our site now. Video is up on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/pinballled

Thanks
Chris

#146 10 years ago

As promised Rock. Order placed for LOTR and AC/DC. Looking forward to them!!

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

AC/DC kit ready to go and is up on our site now

Any plans to adapt your kits to drive the speaker LED kits as well? Like you have on your ACDC in the video?

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Black lights, BBQ beef sandwiches, beer and pinball? What a terrible combination. WIsh I was closer!

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Any plans to adapt your kits to drive the speaker LED kits as well? Like you have on your ACDC in the video?

We are fine tuning designs currently but yes we will be making these available. Playing with some interactive elements as well. Many things are in the works it just needs some time we want to make sure it's to our liking before we introduce anything.

Thanks,
Chris

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

As promised Rock. Order placed for LOTR and AC/DC. Looking forward to them!!

Thanks! Lotr will throw a cool little show in attract mode. I haven't seen it but I hear its pretty cool.

Rock

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 9.95
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

There are 413 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/by-far-the-best-under-cabinet-led-kit/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.