9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PDF-Cabaret-2.PDF (PDF preview)
PDF-Cabaret-1.PDF (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey there Pinball Wizards,
I am continuing work on my 67 Williams Cabaret. I had everything working nicely and played a few dozen games without major issue. I made some minor adjustments to PF switches and changed a bulb or three. Tested it out all fine.

A couple days later I fire it up to play and after the reset the one point score coil activates and buzzes. When I shut off power, it advances. This score reel operates fine during reset, obviously not frozen up.

Here's what I have done:
Check the switch on the score reel itself--looks fine
Check all of the 1 point switches on the PF visually--they look fine
Tried all of the 1 point switches on the PF with game active--did not score or stop buzzing
Tried the rest of the PF switches with the game active--10s 100s and 1000s moved
Consumed extra coffee in hopes of increased intelligence--Intelligence seems to have tapered off

It seems to me like a stuck something, but I'm not sure where else to look...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buzzing-score-coil-problem-68-williams?tu=fotoboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.