11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwalters21.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

About 7 years ago, I was selling a game that was fully working (no issues at all). I had the game running before he showed up. It was his first game and he brought a collector friend. After playing a bit, the guy buying it was chatting with me about my other games while the collector friend was looking it over. He then said that the buttons on the coin door to get the audits and settings was not working. He then says the wires are cut. Hmmmm, since I just used them to set the game to free play from taking tokens, that seemed odd. I look and they were all cut evenly, like someone snipped them at once. They wanted $300 off the agreed price after that. I said those wires were fine (saying I just used them to switch to free play) and I will solder them back and keep the price the same..... they took it without the fix at the original agreed price without talking much more.
    I was pissed that one distracted me while the other cut the wires. Plus wanting $300 off...WTF.

What a couple of scums, that is why I do not deal with random idiots. I would have called them on it and asked for more cash for pulling such a shitty move.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwalters21.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-selling-woes-%e2%80%93-let%e2%80%99s-share-some-stories?tu=rwalters21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.