(Topic ID: 157193)

Buying pinball parts…err..how much did I spend???

By cottonm4

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0793_(resized).JPG
    PARTS_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smailskid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from GPS:

I have to take exception with this statement. Ok. I am a relative noob to this avocation but I. An tell all this, without the likes of a Steve Young, I wouldn't be in the hobby. When I first talked to Steve I thought he was an arrogant bastard. Poor attitude etc no even wrote him a letter essentially saying as much. He wrote me back.
    Bottom line is that Steve has been instrumental in allowing many of us to bring machines back to life that without his business, may not be as easy or even possible.
    This is an avocation we choose to be in. Stevens prices are very very reasonable. Hell, it's not what its costs for me, it's do you have it or can you get it Steve?
    Thank you Steve for all the assistance you have provided me over the years. I am grateful for your guidance and the fact that you have made things available at a very reasonable price that allows me to have fun and stay in this hobby.
    Thanks Steve. No worries about me looking for "some competition"
    G

I gotta ask...what did Steve write back?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smailskid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-pinball-parts%e2%80%a6errhow-much-did-i-spend?tu=smailskid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.