8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Gryszzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150504__StarWarscerealboxes.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Hi all,

I've never purchased an NIB game before. I have a feeling I might want to jump in on the next Stern LE release (I have a silly feeling its Star Wars, but that's just a wild guess and a feeling ... I have no inside info nor do I want to pretend ).

Anyway, does anyone know of a good distributor near Pittsburgh, PA that takes preorders? I certainly don't mind driving a couple hundred miles if there is a good distributor that can save me a few bucks off MSRP . Also, I assume I need to preorder the minute it is announced and not a minute before? .

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ed

#2 8 years ago

I can't speak for it myself, but I've seen cointaker recommended a few times on the forums for good pricing.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from megadeth2600:

Hi all,
    I've never purchased an NIB game before. I have a feeling I might want to jump in on the next Stern LE release (I have a silly feeling its Star Wars, but that's just a wild guess and a feeling ... I have no inside info nor do I want to pretend ).
    Anyway, does anyone know of a good distributor near Pittsburgh, PA that takes preorders? I certainly don't mind driving a couple hundred miles if there is a good distributor that can save me a few bucks off MSRP . Also, I assume I need to preorder the minute it is announced and not a minute before? .
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Ed

So, you are in on the LE version of the game no matter what it is? Man, I wish I had those nerves of steel. haha.

#4 8 years ago

All i know is I'm about to eat this cereal...
    20150504__StarWarscerealboxes.jpg20150504__StarWarscerealboxes.jpg

#5 8 years ago

Well a bunch of new Star Wars toys are going to be officially released tomorrow (calling it Force Friday or something), so it's not totally off base!

#6 8 years ago

Disney now owns Star Wars.

Let's hope it's only the original trilogy.

#7 8 years ago

Hey Mustaine ! We met briefly when you came and picked up Chris' Tron. Was actually just listening to Rust in Peace....a perfect metal album if there ever was one !
    I recommend Trent at Tilt Amusements.
    OH is not far from ya, and he is the best.
    Edit : I have never bought NIB. I wish.
    But I have spoken with him on some issues and he went out of his way to help.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-nib-le-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.