• 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by STxPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200801-132354 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from STxPinball:

Thanks everyone for the input. This post was well worth it and now I am leaning back over to JP. It seems that not as smooth as butter as DI I believe that I will keep going bak to play because it sounds like there is so much more to keep my interest up. Both games sound like they keep you coming back but I think I'll not change my order and keep with Jurassic Park.

Not sure what you mean by so much more with jp but both pins are plenty deep with lots of shots and things going on. Code wise doubtful you will ever see half of what they have to offer unless u are top player and or set them up super super easy. Both have 3 flippers with lots of good shots . I think di definitely has the much better tech/mechs and neat stuff like the theater that does lots of different things , all rgb lighting except gi but has beautifully awesome light shows, 2 playfield lcds and the big 27 in in backbox that are all well done, 5 magnets that do some neat tricks and really mess with the ball during mb. It has much more and shoots so so well. JP is a good player with nice deep code also and the t tex that is fun . Lighting is nothing special and lcd is just ok and pretty basic. JP has many tough shots that play well with the rules which is where it stands out. I've had di for years and its still a favorite and have yet to come close to seeing everything. I've played jp and was gonna get one eventually but I just haven't fell in love with it enough and may get a tmnt instead. Any choice u make will b a good one and u won't stop.at just one so u might as well get both lol. I will say you sld definitely play before u pay as I purchased a few pins before playing and learned the hard way lol. Also you can buy a nice used huo and have a pin thats got the bugs worked out and dialed in plus save some money also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-first-pin-and-loving-it?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.