(Topic ID: 337641)

Buying First Pin: 007 vs. GZ vs. JP vs. Deadpool vs. TNMT (all Pro's)

By Centrik

9 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by SimpleSam
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Recommended Stern Pin?”

• 007 Pro 17 votes
    7%
  • Godzilla Pro 98 votes
    40%
  • Jurassic Park Pro 38 votes
    16%
  • Deadpool Pro 79 votes
    33%
  • TNMT Pro 11 votes
    5%

(243 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2023-06-05t14-05-52 (resized).png

There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 9 months ago

I'm trying to buy my very first pinball....I see a lot of posts comparing Godzilla to JP, but none specifically comparing all of these Stern Pro Models together: 007 vs. Godzilla vs. JP vs. Deadpool vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My budget is pro line only, because man, these things are expensive...but you all already know that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Newbie out.

#2 9 months ago

Go out and play the games you’re considering. It will become obvious which one to choose. The one you like playing the most.

#3 9 months ago

Once you play, you’ll know which one to get. Imo, Godzilla.

#4 9 months ago

Play them first & decide....I dont know what you like

#5 9 months ago

You're literally just asking for people's opinions. You need to play them all yourself.
Having said that. The premiums are definitely the way to go. No question. If you could afford a premium, then buy a Jurassic Park or godzilla. If you truly can only get a pro, the only one I would buy from your list would be the Deadpool pro. But I'm a pinball snob. I definitely prefer premiums every single time. You asked for opinions, you got mine.
Go put some quarters in some machines and figure out what you like best.
Junky

#6 9 months ago

Man it's a tough crowd...dude just wants us to tell him which game to buy, what's the big deal? We have one of the biggest collection of know it alls on the internet here, but all of a sudden, THIS is a the question we've all chosen to refuse to answer?

last I checked, there's no game called "Play it yourself and decide."

So anyway, you should buy Bond. It's way cool and I like it.

#7 9 months ago

I have owned or currently own all of these titles with the exception of TMNT so will not speak to that.

First pin that I would recommend is GZ with Deadpool being a strong runner up. GZ is phenomenal on all levels; code, shots, animations, callouts and art.

Bond is fun but brutal…and as its been stated countless times…the code has a LONG way to go.

JP is fantastic but I think it could be pretty frustrating as a first pin.

One thing I would throw out there is to not be afraid of used pins. There are great deals here and there and many of those games have been dialed in with the kinks worked out.

Used Bonds are currently a GREAT value with people bailing on them and going for quite a bit under MSRP. (Again, not sure I would recommend that as a first NIB pin as its pretty mean…but the best bang for your buck right now)

If it was a close friend or family member I would strongly suggest GZ if I could only give “one answer.”

Good luck! Thankfully, there really is not a “wrong” answer here!

#8 9 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

....but all of a sudden, THIS is a the question we've all chosen not to answer?

We're sick of it.

But I'll do OP a favor; Remove TMNT from your list.

#9 9 months ago

Godzilla or Deadpool and may I suggest you put a poll up?

#10 9 months ago

I'd say Godzilla, Foo Fighters or Maiden. Poll it!!

#11 9 months ago

Godzilla is an easier game than JP, so that may be appealing for a first game. IMDN Pro is one of the best, and not really much different than the Pre/LE, but only if you like the band.

#12 9 months ago

Honestly, any of them would be fine. Just get the one that has the theme you like the most and fits witching your price range. If you don’t like it, you can always trade it or sell it and get something else.

#13 9 months ago

Bond is the cheap alternative. I've seen them locally go as low as 5500 with 200 plays. The code should get better so its a value play. Godzilla is the group favorite but soon everyone who wants one will have one and prices will come down in a year or two. Foo is very good but expensive now. Deadpool is great game and if you can find an older one that has low plays it may be more budget friendly TMNT needs some code love don't know if Stern will bother with it so I would look elsewhere. Another good value game would be AIQ but maybe too complicated a game for you don't know your level of play or interests. Only advice don't be in a hurry don't buy the latest and greatest. Patience is rewarded wait till the next got to have its arrive people sell their 6 month old sterns pros at a discount so they can rush to buy the next must have. Warning after the first pin you will buy more just like potato chips!

#14 9 months ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Godzilla or Deadpool and may I suggest you put a poll up?

Done. Great suggestion!

#15 9 months ago
Quoted from dts:

... but only if you like the band.

IMDN is great with or without the music

#16 9 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man it's a tough crowd...dude just wants us to tell him which game to buy, what's the big deal? We have one of the biggest collection of know it alls on the internet here, but all of a sudden, THIS is a the question we've all chosen to refuse to answer?
last I checked, there's no game called "Play it yourself and decide."
So anyway, you should buy Bond. It's way cool and I like it.

Thanks! Don't care if its an opinion or not, I appreciate everyone's advice/guidance and understand that players preference is a huge factor. However there are other factors as well. Appreciate it brotha'!

#17 9 months ago

Godzilla or Deadpool for a first game. JP and TMNT are more intermediate level games whereas GZ and DP are better across all levels of players. Bond gets ruled out due to unfinished software.

#18 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

IMDN is great with or without the music

Concur considering buying a NIB IM pro to replace my well worn IM pro I bought off route a couple years ago. GZ is awesome but Iron Maiden is still my favorite Elwin game! Hook up an external sub it rocks! My neighbors disagree but what do they know...

#19 9 months ago

My 2 cents... For a first pin, I kind of think about what my kids like (16 and 13). They have some basic skills, but aren't tournament players of course.
1) They like themes that are appealing. I assume you listed those games because of theme.
2) They like a pin that they can have a reasonable ball time on.
3) They like pins that have rules and callouts that give them clear guidance on the next goal/shot/etc.

Of those games listed, my son enjoys JP, both enjoy GZ, (and my daughter loved Foo). Foo was great fun and my daughter quickly figured out game play, modes, goals, etc. I own GZ and would probably be in for a Foo, but my wife might kill me... LOL

#20 9 months ago
Quoted from Deadlander:

Concur considering buying a NIB IM pro to replace my well worn IM pro I bought off route a couple years ago. GZ is awesome but Iron Maiden is still my favorite Elwin game! Hook up an external sub it rocks! My neighbors disagree but what do they know...

I didnt even consider IM, as music themed Pin's never attracted me, however I played a Beatles one which was pretty awesome. I'll have to try IM out and see as I've also heard great things about it

#21 9 months ago

I have owned all those titles except for Bond, which I wasn't impressed with when I have played it myself on location.

Unless you are in love with the theme I don't think TMNT belongs in this list.

Out of the games you listed, GZ would be my first choice, with Deadpool being a very close second. I also think you should consider Iron Maiden unless you despise the theme - the gameplay is that good.

#22 9 months ago
Quoted from Centrik:

Thanks! Don't care if its an opinion or not, I appreciate everyone's advice/guidance and understand that players preference is a huge factor. However there are other factors as well. Appreciate it brotha'!

If that's the case, I pick Foo Fighters. Best pin I've owned in a very long time.

#23 9 months ago

Out of all those, I'd choose Bond Pro.

I sold my GZ Pro and Picked up a Bond Premium. I've played all those games and I prefer games that have a lot of variety in mode starts so the game doesn't feel the same every beginning (Jurassic Park the same every game). I prefer games such as BM 66 and Rush for this reason: variety in the early game.

Deadpool is good too, but for me theme plays a big role and I'm a Bond fan. I also like wire forms and metal ramps.

Ultimately, I made my decisions based on traveling and playing them on location.

#24 9 months ago
Quoted from JustJared:

Out of all those, I'd choose Bond Pro.
I sold my GZ Pro and Picked up a Bond Premium. I've played all those games and I prefer games that have a lot of variety in mode starts so the game doesn't feel the same every beginning (Jurassic Park the same every game). I prefer games such as BM 66 and Rush for this reason: variety in the early game.
Deadpool is good too, but for me theme plays a big role and I'm a Bond fan. I also like wire forms and metal ramps.
Ultimately, I made my decisions based on traveling and playing them on location.

Exactly the same, theme is huge for me. Now I've been told Elwin designed Godzilla, Jurassic Park and I think 2 others?

#25 9 months ago

GZ or DP if you’re learning to play. Maybe Bond but have less time on it.

Don’t get TMNT unless you played it. Very low scoring so frustrating to a lot of people including me. Great for getting a quick game in but every week I threaten to sell it when I have a sub 1 million point game

People love GZ because games play longer than IMDN which is longer playing than JP so think if that’s what you want.

#26 9 months ago

1a Godzilla
1b Deadpool
2 Jurassic Park
3 Bond

## TMNT

#27 9 months ago

I voted for TMNT because it is the worst game but you won't know because you are asking randos about their opinions.

#28 9 months ago

Deadpool would be my vote, super fun game with very approachable ruleset so its fun for the whole family regardless of skill level.

Great variety in the music and most tracks are fun to shoot along with, plus younger kids love the lil dead pool bobblehead, not to mention it has a T-Rex mode and Meglodon mode what's not to love!

#29 9 months ago

If this is your very first pin, I would either get Godzilla or Deadpool.

JP repeats too much for my liking. I find it very linear in the way that it's played. Multiball is always first, for example. Ugh. I nearly play with my eyes closed just to get past that first part.

TMNT scoring is terrible, and 007 needs TONS of work.

Godzilla & Deadpool have good variation and tons of extra things to earn and do in the game. If you want a game that's more on the fun/exciting side, get Deadpool. If you want a game with deep code and literally and ump-teen way of playing the game that never gets repetitive, get Godzilla, which is what I voted for. If this is your first game, the worst thing that could happen is that you get bored of it, and Godzilla is hard to get bored of.

#30 9 months ago

I'd recommend you play them for yourself, but personally from that list I Prefer Deadpool Pro and Jurassic Park Pro.

#31 9 months ago

Had all except TMNT rotate through my basement.

I'd recommend DP, JP, or Godzilla depending on:

DP if you are a lower to mid level player. Great game that is very wide. There is more to do in the beginning of this game.
JP if you are a upper mid to high level player. If you play 45 minute games this is the game you want. There is way more to do at the end of this game than in DP, but it takes a while to get there. If you are a mediocre player you will just play the first few paddocks over and over and it will suck.
Godzilla as the safe bet. Almost as much in the beginning as DP, almost as much in the end as JP. The safe game. It's been #1 on the pinside 100 for a long time and is really just a fun campy game.

007- Have it now. Really like it. It COULD be in with the upper tier of games if they ever finish the code. I like it but there is nothing to build to in this game with the code as it sits now.

TMNT- Not as good as the other games but still fun. I wouldn't consider this unless you had TMNT bed sheets as a kid and even then... maybe.

I'd solidly recommend picking up any of these games new or used. DP/Godzilla/JP should all be available used fore $6500ish dollars. TMNT and 007 are available used for $6,000ish as they are in less demand.

If you put a gun up to my head, as a newbie on pinside my recommendations would be:

1. DP
2. Godzilla
3. JP
4. 007
5. TMNT

#32 9 months ago

Deadpool is a ridiculously good game and the other are still suffering from the “new and shiny” phenomena.

Given time, I think Godzilla’s insane praise will die off and it will slowly begin sinking down the list. If 007 wasn’t such a turd, it would have probably significantly derailed the GZ hype train.

It’s GREAT, but Godzilla is more of an example of Stern actually coming together to put out an incredible game after years of underwhelming and disappointing the players, OF COURSE it’s put on a pedestal. Read the old Godzilla rumor threads, people HATED this theme and thought it was gonna be total garbage. It was considered a huge mistake by Stern.

Now that we’ve brought GZ back to the real world, Deadpool is a great machine that had its momentum capped by the success of GZ. It’s still hanging in the top ranks and is FUN to play. The theme and rules are incredibly enjoyable and the game has still held strong after 5 years.

JP is a snooze fest when you really understand it. It’s being swept up in the Elwin effect and sooner or later people will realize it is not even close. It’s a GOOD game, but there are far better choices.

Deadpool or Godzilla, but Godzilla will probably get cheaper as time goes on and the hype will wear off. Whenever Stern’s next DECENT title is dropped, it’ll pour cold water on the GZ frenzy

#33 9 months ago

All the TMNT hate in here lol. It's not as bad as some people say. I don't mind it. Better than Bond thats for sure

GZ or DP are my picks. I would say DP has a more "traditional" layout if that means anything to you. Very accessible to new players and a good but not overly complicated ruleset. Great art package and excellent theme integration. It's a more "fun" theme between the two.

GZ has great shots, also good ruleset and art package. It's a more campy theme but I prefer DP in regards to integration. Shots are a bit different but not wildy off course from the typical fan layout.

JP is a bit more challenging but also very fun. Less traditional shots. Ruleset is easy to comprehend and who doesn't love dinosaurs.

I have all of them (JP Prem instead of Pro) except for Bond. Don't care for it at all, theme, layout, software. Just doesn't do anything for me.

#34 9 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Had all except TMNT rotate through my basement.
I'd recommend DP, JP, or Godzilla depending on:
DP if you are a lower to mid level player. Great game that is very wide. There is more to do in the beginning of this game.
JP if you are a upper mid to high level player. If you play 45 minute games this is the game you want. There is way more to do at the end of this game than in DP, but it takes a while to get there. If you are a mediocre player you will just play the first few paddocks over and over and it will suck.
Godzilla as the safe bet. Almost as much in the beginning as DP, almost as much in the end as JP. The safe game. It's been #1 on the pinside 100 for a long time and is really just a fun campy game.
007- Have it now. Really like it. It COULD be in with the upper tier of games if they ever finish the code. I like it but there is nothing to build to in this game with the code as it sits now.
TMNT- Not as good as the other games but still fun. I wouldn't consider this unless you had TMNT bed sheets as a kid and even then... maybe.
I'd solidly recommend picking up any of these games new or used. DP/Godzilla/JP should all be available used fore $6500ish dollars. TMNT and 007 are available used for $6,000ish as they are in less demand.
If you put a gun up to my head, as a newbie on pinside my recommendations would be:
1. DP
2. Godzilla
3. JP
4. 007
5. TMNT

I feel that is exactly where I'm leaning too DP > Godzilla > JP. And apparently TNMT is sacrilege so I'll be avoiding that. Of all these, I've only played DP, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to you and all the other pinsiders for your advice/opinion...even you all are rando's (as mentioned above).

#35 9 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

All the TMNT hate in here lol. It's not as bad as some people say. I don't mind it. Better than Bond thats for sure e.

It has its moments...I'm voting against it for 1st/only machine

#36 9 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Now that we’ve brought GZ back to the real world, Deadpool is a great machine that had its momentum capped by the success of GZ.

Deadpool had 3 years before Godzilla came out. How much time did it need to achieve full "momentum"? It's a great game but super shallow and a bit on the easy side. Probably the reason why a lot of people like it.

#37 9 months ago

I was in the same situation about 10 months ago, looking at the same list of machines that you are, OP. Newbie player looking for his first pin. In the end, what others have said in this thread rang true for me. I went out and played as many of the games as I could BEFORE I had money in my wallet and I ended up getting the one that I gravitated towards every time I was on location and that is Iron Maiden Pro. This game is one of the best ever made and it's been a great game to learn on. One caveat that may apply for an individual is, if you do not like the theme or band, it could be a real turnoff. I like the band but admittedly, I turn off the music every now and then when I'm not in the mood.

#38 9 months ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Deadpool had 3 years before Godzilla came out. How much time did it need to achieve full "momentum"? It's a great game but super shallow and a bit on the easy side. Probably the reason why a lot of people like it.

Random question: do they make mod's / after market parts etc./ for the newer Sterns like Deadpool. For instance if one wanted to modify or add any of the premium features etc.?

#39 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It has its moments...I'm voting against it for 1st/only machine

Yeah, I wouldn't want this to be my first machine. It's pretty difficult and as an only game, I'd probably drop kick it across the room lol

#40 9 months ago
Quoted from Centrik:

Random question: do they make mod's / after market parts etc./ for the newer Sterns like Deadpool. For instance if one wanted to modify or add any of the premium features etc.?

They make mods for every pinball. That being said deadpool pro is very good its one of the ones I would pick pro over premium because there isn't much difference in game play. Save 2k and have fun its your first pinball...
Al

#41 9 months ago
Quoted from Centrik:

Yes and no. You cannot add any of the gameplay features from the premium into the pro. In your deadpool example the pro has a spinning disco ball, 8 drop targets instead of 8 standup targets on the Dead Pool shots on the side of the machine, and a raising and lowering katana diverter that moves the left orbit shot. These cannot be added to the Premium.

Cosmetically, the few extra 3d sculpts like Wolverine can be added, you could buy the translite, or you could buy the cabinet art.

Stern also has officially licensed a topper, inner art blades, a shooter rod, and Katana Armor. You can buy these for any Deadpool.

Modders have made a bunch of toys and sculpts for the machine that are extra, like more Deadpool figurines, extra lighting, metal katanas over the pops. It all depends.

You can dump tons of money into mods on a Pro and make a "Promium" but it won't have the premium features even if it looks like one.

Deadpool is one pin where some people prefer the pro over the premium because the drop targets on the side can slow down play on the premium. Both models are great. I personally think the pro has the better art package.

#42 9 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Yes and no. You cannot add any of the gameplay features from the premium into the pro. In your deadpool example the pro has a spinning disco ball, 8 drop targets instead of 8 standup targets on the Dead Pool shots on the side of the machine, and a raising and lowering katana diverter that moves the left orbit shot. These cannot be added to the Premium.
Cosmetically, the few extra 3d sculpts like Wolverine can be added, you could buy the translite, or you could buy the cabinet art.
Stern also has officially licensed a topper, inner art blades, a shooter rod, and Katana Armor. You can buy these for any Deadpool.
Modders have made a bunch of toys and sculpts for the machine that are extra, like more Deadpool figurines, extra lighting, metal katanas over the pops. It all depends.
You can dump tons of money into mods on a Pro and make a "Promium" but it won't have the premium features even if it looks like one.
Deadpool is one pin where some people prefer the pro over the premium because the drop targets on the side can slow down play on the premium. Both models are great. I personally think the pro has the better art package.

Noted, and make sense. Great insight, thanks.

#43 9 months ago

I’m new to the hobby as well, and would agree with the “play it before you buy it” mentality. That being said, I would vote DP then GZ. I’ve got both on my wish list. JP is a hard game & TMNT is brutal. Not a fan of Iron Maiden music so the theme is a no for me. I’d to would go for the pro models because it is true, when you get 1 it turns into 2!!!

#44 9 months ago

for what it’s worth, I’m also getting my first pin, and was debating between Godzilla and Foo Fighters. In the end, I decided I liked the flow of Foo a little bit better and that was the deciding factor for me. If I can convince my wife in the future to add a second, Godzilla is definitely at the top of that list.

#45 9 months ago
Quoted from Centrik:

Exactly the same, theme is huge for me. Now I've been told Elwin designed Godzilla, Jurassic Park and I think 2 others?

Elwin designed;

1) Iron Maiden
2) Jurassic Park
3) Avengers Infinty Quest
4) Godzilla
5) Bond 60th Limited

As for your first pin, I'd also recommend GZ or DP.

Later,
EV

#46 9 months ago

Slopzilla maybe
Jurassic park no
Turtles Hell no
deadpool maybe but no
Bond slightly more than maybe

hope that helped

#47 9 months ago

Jurassic Park or Deadpool, save up for Godzilla premium.

#48 9 months ago
Quoted from Centrik:

I'm trying to buy my very first pinball....I see a lot of posts comparing Godzilla to JP, but none specifically comparing all of these Stern Pro Models together: 007 vs. Godzilla vs. JP vs. Deadpool vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My budget is pro line only, because man, these things are expensive...but you all already know that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Newbie out.

Are you only looking at Sterns or would you be open to older games as well? There are lots of fun games to be had <7K range. Could even get two great games for 7k.

#49 9 months ago

I only have 2 pins, JP Pro and GZ Premium.

JP was my very first pin and as others have said, it's a tough tough game. Game times on it are short. The misses/bricks are brutal to the outlanes and/or down the middle. The right ramp looks so easy to hit but for some damn reason it's tough as hell to hit. I actually did a few things to make it easier by changing outlane post sizes and moving them as close as you can. It has made a difference and my game times have lasted longer sometimes due to that.

All that said, it's a really fun and rewarding game. Your scores won't be as high as other games but scoring is just different between games.

As mentioned, my GZ is a premium but I'm assuming the games aren't THAT different, but keeping the ball alive in GZ is just easier for some reasons. The ramps are also easier to hit IMO. The multi balls are also easier to keep going than JP for me. There are so many different modes to get really high scores too so the scores are much higher. I am not even a Godzilla fan by any means but the theme has grown on me a lot from owning the machine. There is great flow to the game as well.

It depends what kind of game you want. As having JP as my first game, sometimes I'd get frustrated and just turn it off after like 10 minutes because nothing was clicking. My gametimes would be like 5 minutes and "long" for it would be like 15 minutes. Now a "short" game for me in GZ is like 15 minutes. A "normal" longer game is easily 30-45+ minutes.

They are both great and fun games. I can't really comment on the others though.

EDIT:

I see you are in MD. If you're ever around Rockville and wanna check em out, feel free to PM me. Also, MOMs in College Park has most of the pins you are looking at, aside from TMNT I think. You could go there with $20 and just play the hell out of em and make a decision after trying em out.

#50 9 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Are you only looking at Sterns or would you be open to older games as well? There are lots of fun games to be had <7K range. Could even get two great games for 7k.

I was, except I thought less chance of issues with new machines however I realize all pinballs require maintenance etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.50
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
5,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 49.99
There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-first-pin-007-vs-gz-vs-jp-vs-deadpool-vs-tnmt-all-pro-s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.