3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by loren3233
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Wanted to get some advice on which machine to buy, assuming all are in similar (good) condition:

Space Shuttle - $1,000
    Black Knight - $1,200
    Pinbot - $1,400
    Jokerz - $1,300

Really like multiball and I know the multiball features of the first two are better than the others.

Any advice would be appreciated.

#2 3 years ago

I would play them all a bunch and see which one's gameplay you like the best. Three of the four are on the pinball arcade.

#3 3 years ago

I would probably go with Black Knight with Pin.bot as a close second.

#4 3 years ago

I'd do Space Shuttle - really hard to find in good condition.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I'd do Space Shuttle - really hard to find in good condition.

And they make those cool blue repo ramps for it now.

#6 3 years ago

Space Shuttle is one of my favorite games to play on the Pinball Arcade. I'm in Lititz too, pm me if you want to get together some time.

#7 3 years ago

We have owned (or own) 3 of the four and prices you posted are all in line for those titles. Of the 4 we have not owned Black Knight but I have played it a couple times and it really didn't do anything for me. Jokerz was a machine I thought I was going to love until I owned one then I realized it wasn't a keeper and couldn't sell it fast enough. A word of warning as far as Jokerz goes sound board is an oddity in that machine and often had issues. I have seen that soundboard sold for around $200 in the past.

As far as Space Shuttle & Pin Bot - I love both and would be hard pressed to pick one over the other. I think Pin Bot is a little more fun to play and a little harder but Space Shuttle has such a good look and is a classic & timeless theme.

Depending on what other machines you have and how important the look of a machine is to you I think my first choice would be Space Shuttle, second Pin-Bot, Black Knight third and I personally would take Jokerz off the list completely.

#8 3 years ago

Flip a coin.....Space Shuttle or Pinbot.

#10 3 years ago

Black Knight or Pinbot

#11 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the tip on the pinball arcade. Never heard of that app and it is really helpful in seeing what you like or don't like

#12 3 years ago

Try them all and see which ones you like, then compare your favorites with the condition of each game. That will help narrow it down, like If there's 2 you're trying to decide on but one is in better condition, get the nicer one. For me it's black knight and pinbot, so get those two

#13 3 years ago

Space Shuttle, for me, would be a no brainer. Especially if it's in above average shape and playable.

#14 3 years ago

All of those are good playing titles - I would get Space Shuttle if picking from that list, then Pinbot , then Jokerz. i was never a fan of the play on Black Knight, but you won't have any trouble moving any of these games if you decide they aren't for you.

#15 3 years ago

Pinbot.

Then the rest.

#16 3 years ago

So funny, I kind of knew you would get such a mixed bag od answers. I going to say you should examine to see what one seems to be in the best condition and then get all of them.

#17 3 years ago

Don't limit yourself.....buy them all...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 12.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 27.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 199.99
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 149.00
    $ 9,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside