• Latest reply 5 years ago by FXR
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FXR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

I can't figure out how they built and dated them but my WOZ has a manufacturing date of 1-8-2013 and came with the 7.5 volt boards and no playfield issues what so ever after 800 plays. Game was delivered to me Feb, 2014

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

I used to own a WOZ. I believe the change (5 to 7.5) occurred in September or October 2013.

Doesn't explain how the new boards got in my game in January 2013. If they were actually in there January 2013. I'm thinking they dated the cabinets and then put the game in it shortly before they delivered it to me in February, 2014. Mine is 231/1000 standard. Is that possible ???

#31 5 years ago

JJP's Serial numbers and manufacturing dates are as elusive and mystical as Colt Firearms serial numbers. Trying to figure them out will make your head spin. No rhyme or reason. But I sure do like them both.

1 week later
#34 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Regardless of what playfield you have owners should get the free mylar kit from JJP for high wear areas such as between the pops and the state fair pop. A lot of wear issues in these areas could have been prevented had JJP put mylar in these areas at the factory as well as lowered the coil settings.

I have an early numbered standard that has no sign of playfield wear. Didn't know JJP offered a free Mylar kit. I like to apply that kit to my playfield. Guess I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can get one. Thanks for the info.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Really? Mine has a build date printed on the back of the head.

So does mine but it doesn't explain what I said in post #5 and #8 above. But if you have the answer, I'm sure willing to be schooled on the dates of manufacturing, delivery date, and the newer light boards it was delivered with. Still makes no sense to me.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

That does not make any sense to me - were you the original owner nib?

Sure was. Took it out of the box brand spanking new. Glad to see it doesn't makes sense to somebody else

image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FXR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside