Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by finman2000
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

What happened to this? I remember last year seeing sterns for sale now nothing.

#2 1 year ago

Im sure they will come back
    Best was when Jersey Jack had them for sale on amazon, missed that opportunity

#3 1 year ago

probably an inventory issue in the past year !

#4 1 year ago

I drive for Amazon and never delivered a pinball machine

#5 1 year ago

You’re brand new to the hobby and you seem to be in a huge rush to get a machine. Be careful with that attitude or you’re gonna screw yourself!

It’s pinball, have some patience!

#6 1 year ago

The companies don't really have stock sitting around to sell, most machines produced end up at dealers. The stuff that was being sold online like that was when machines were not exactly moving

#7 1 year ago

Will probably see more Stern home editions on there down the road. Who knows.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerKraken:

The companies don't really have stock sitting around to sell, most machines produced end up at dealers. The stuff that was being sold online like that was when machines were not exactly moving

I thought that too, until late last year seeing Godzilla Premiums on there. I couldn't friggin' believe it. By that evening they were gone.

#11 1 year ago

Bought a walking dead premium on Amazon when I was drunk before

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Bought a walking dead premium on Amazon when I was drunk before

that's hilarious. So is Amazon an official Stern distributor? Or are these sold on Amazon by another distro? I see Game Room Guys list parts on Amazon sometimes.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

So is Amazon an official Stern distributor?

Not amazon itself--someone using amazon's platform.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

that's hilarious. So is Amazon an official Stern distributor? Or are these sold on Amazon by another distro? I see Game Room Guys list parts on Amazon sometimes.

The game had been out for a few months at the time I bought it so I have no idea.

#15 1 year ago

I actually bought my GZ Prem on Amazon and it was a great transaction. In the specialized checkout process you pick your time for the game to be delivered and mine arrived within 10 minutes of that window, and in perfect condition, and obviously not from the regular Amazon drivers (lift gate truck). That said, I know of another pinhead that tried it and they shipped him the wrong title so YMMV.

I just did my search and the only thing that shows up as available is a GOTG pro for like 15k so the fun may be over.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Not amazon itself--someone using amazon's platform.

The game I bought last year was sold by Amazon, not a 3rd party. Invoice says - "Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC"

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.