Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Strummy
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ricky2 (resized).jpeg
    81BC13F6-234E-4862-860E-697377A8031B.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GreenMachine19.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 2 years ago

To the OP. I just called recently and got invoiced for a CCr SE. It took me 5 minutes. I bought my MMr from them. A phone call and I drove there and picked it up. Based on your location I'll assume you've never been there. Its a giant ware house and there is like no more than 1 or 2 people there at a time. It's a family run business. Mike and his daughter are both really nice to work with. They bring a ton of games to Pintastic every year. I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. I haven't had one yet. Their used games are pretty up there in price but NIB is NIB. If you pay with a check you don't get wacked for the charge fee which is pretty nice. They pass that savings on to you. My MMr didn't have a manual in the box. I called them and they dealt with CGC and got me a new manual right away.

#79 2 years ago
    Quoted from rue_:

Iā€™m glad locals get good customer service.

Well I can't help you not be upset. I would say its fair to say you had a bad customer service experience. I would say its unfair to say they are just always bad at customer service. I can imagine they probably get a ton of emails from tire kickers that don't have any intension of actually buying a machine. And believe me, this hobby is chock full of that.

#133 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

In case people haven't been keeping up with current events, buying used games sucks as well!

Haha plus one to this comment.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GreenMachine19.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-a-new-machine-sucks?tu=GreenMachine19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.