Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Baiter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

One word! Sucks..moving the collection is a full days worth of work.. image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Yeah poor you! it sucks having such a great collection!

#3 9 years ago

Yep. No doubt. Moved into our new home 2 months ago....and they all had to go into a basement with no walkout. Sucks. Don't envy the next month for you.

#4 9 years ago

I think I see 13 games...need to update your collection list?

#5 9 years ago

First world problems.

No realy though that looks like a pain to move. The machines look great though!

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I think I see 13 games...need to update your collection list?

Pinball machines are like rabbits, put two together and the next thing you know you have 12...or 13!

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

Pinball machines are like rabits, put two together and the next thing you know you have 12...or 13!

I've had 2 machines for a year now.....it's not working for me...!!!.................Joey

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

I've had 2 machines for a year now.....it's not working for me...!!!.................Joey

Mine have been lazy too, going on 10 years now. But we have one due to arrive this Tuesday, and another in a month or so. So, some are just slow starters.

#9 9 years ago

Lol....yaa....I'm hoping my 2 old rabbits can spawn a NIB....but I've went from wanting ST...to IM...to MET...what to do.. ...............Joey

#10 9 years ago

+1 for Star trek. I would love to own that pin. there's one on location near me so I've put it off. the others are fun too. I'm not a big Metallica fan, but the pin is a lot of fun.

#11 9 years ago

the most ive ever moved in one day was nine. no pinball dolly, but having a truck with a liftgate was a god send. good luck OP!

#12 9 years ago

Dcfan... I just had a charity tournament here last weekend and three are not mine

#13 9 years ago

I moved all 9 of my games myself 3 times in 5 years.

Lot of work but I don't trust movers to do it right.

RM

#14 9 years ago

I was told those things are heavy ..... Make sure you get someone strong to help you move those beast's.

#15 9 years ago

Could be worse, how about moving your collection across the country? It's one thing to hire random movers to take care of furniture and boxes, but as RussMyers said, you do not want that for your games. That has to be done yourself, or if you good friends/family/references available it makes a lot of difference.

#16 9 years ago

When I moved there were 27 games that had to come up the stairs. Mostly older games with heads that had to come off, playfields had to be removed to reduce the weight..., each game was six trips up and down the stairs and then had to be reassembled in the garage to await the actual move to the new house (which only five games at the max could be moved at once) that has a walkout and then set back up after waiting months for me to tear out the walls in the new basement to make room for even more games. I tell you what, you find out who your friends really are when you move. I'll never move again thats for sure as it seems I dont have any friends. LOL.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I tell you what, you find out who your friends really are when you move.

Words to live by.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-a-new-house-being-a-pinball-owner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.