(Topic ID: 321725)

Buying a Metallica. Which Gottlieb pin should I sell?

By seshpilot

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MrPaint
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which pin should I sell to make room for Metallica”

• Abra Ca Dabra 21 votes
      54%
    • Robo-War 13 votes
      33%
    • Neither. Metallica isn't a better game than either of those! 5 votes
      13%

(39 votes)

#1 1 year ago

Only have so much room. Poll listed for which game should go to make room.

#2 1 year ago

I’ve never played Robo so can’t make a decision. I say take Abra apart and store it under your other games.

#3 1 year ago

I store machines under my wide bodies, you should consider that or stand up Abra for rotation in the future.
    -Mike

#4 1 year ago

Looks like most of your collection is solid state, for that reason alone I’d keep Abra for variety.

Only you know which game you play most often and enjoy more, though

#5 1 year ago

Both are great games, but I would sell Abra because it’s easier to find if you ever want it back in your collection.
    Or…. you could sell me the Robo War.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Both are great games, but I would sell Abra because it’s easier to find if you ever want it back in your collection.
    Or…. you could sell me the Robo War.

Good to hear from you man! We should catch up!

#7 1 year ago

Yes we should!

#8 1 year ago

I would def sang that abra, robo, or whirlwind. Pm me if you’d like to sell any of those, thank you.

#9 1 year ago

Tuff choice was gonna say black hole as it would be easiest to re acquire. However I like the game a lot so…. Abra is a beautiful pin and solid EM but likely my choice unless you like to keep at least 1 EM then ditch robo wars.

#10 1 year ago

I own both. My play choice depends on my mode.. I would not like to have to make that decision. I would store one with a relative. Finding a NICE WORKING Abra ca dabra is not that easy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-a-metallica-which-gottlieb-pin-should-i-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.