By cppinball

2 years ago

Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

popcorn.gif

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

I would like to try and get in contact with others like me that have fully paid for the Magic Girl . I have been paid in full for 4 years and are still awaiting some answers from John Pop! I have written a couple of emails to him over the years only to get such responses as "Don't you look at the Blog" and or No response. I know this is a huge project and I wish John the best, however 50 owners at $$$$$? each is reason for response.

I don't look at PINSIDE that much anymore so Ive missed out on alot of talk about his games. My email is pinballsand@yahoo.com . If you care to drop me an email with your name and phone number we could all start a council or group to keep on top of our investment, disgust, or at least be together to force JPOP to give us some kind of response. I dont really care about getting the game or having John mad at me anymore. I have deposit on another JPOP game for $$$$? and just tired of the whole experience. At expo 2014 , I was so angry I couldn't even look at the DUDE!

314-280-9299

Please if you are not a buyer of this game, please dont add to this this thread. it makes it long and hard to follow, thanks. Mostly

Chuck
CP Pinball
http://www.cppinball.com

Post edited by cppinball: I was trolling

#2 2 years ago

Well, at least you didn't troll any pinball maker other than JPop.

popcorn.gif

#3 2 years ago

PM sent.

#4 2 years ago

So funny. OP says "please don't troll this thread" right after he already trolled his own thread by bringing JJP into this.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from cppinball:

After buying the Jersey Jack POS that rarely works, bad light boards, no reset buttons, switches fail or fall off , bad power supplies, cabinet with chunks missing and so on. I really not buying anymore Home brew games.

"But hey bro, don't troll me!"

#6 2 years ago

Two of the reason I rarely get on Pinside. I'm not an OP either.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from cppinball:

I dont really care about getting the game or having John mad at me anymore. I have deposit on another JPOP game for $$$$? and just tired of the whole experience. At expo 2014 , I was so angry I couldn't even look at the DUDE!

Post edited by cppinball: I was trolling

Why did you prepay for a second game before taking delivery of the first game? Seems like a big gamble to me.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from cppinball:

Two of the reason I rarely get on Pinside. I'm not an OP either.

Then why does it say OP next to your name? OP = Original Poster

#9 2 years ago

Sell the WOZ if u hate it. Plenty of buyers.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Why did you prepay for a second game before taking delivery of the first game? Seems like a big gamble to me.

Its real easy for some of you guys to be critics with the benefit of hindsight. Four years ago was an entirely different pinball world. Prices were skyrocketing across the board, Stern was the only maker and JJP was still a concept.

Four years ago the second machine was announced shortly after the first and both would be built in companion of the other.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Its real easy for some of you guys to be critics with the benefit of hindsight. Four years ago was an entirely different pinball world. Prices were skyrocketing across the board, Stern was the only maker and JJP was still a concept.
Four years ago the second machine was announced shortly after the first and both would be built in companion of the other.

Hindsight has nothing to do with it.

It was plenty clear to many people, even back then, that he would have a very difficult time building these machines on his own. Same issues existed back then that exist now in terms of his ability to make the machines.

What difference does hindsight make in this case? What do skyrocketing prices back then have to do with his ability to make the machines?

What justification would exist to prepay for a second game before taking delivery of the first game back then vs now?

#12 2 years ago

This is a post made entirely with the intention to troll.

For now, I'm locking it. I'm talking with the other mods to see if it is a horrible overreaction on my part. (At which point, we can unlock it).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
Hardware
Bright Lights Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 159.99
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 79.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside