(Topic ID: 210174)

Update: Buyer paid & never picked up. What's my responsibility?

By embryonjohn

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ToucanF16
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1346 (resized).JPG
    332F7118-A25E-4F20-AA04-E1CE3A68FEAA (resized).png
    IMG_9869 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2052 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrm_4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 6 years ago

Pretty sure there is no law around this. The guy consensually handed over the money and then consciously didn't pick it up. There's no title, no receipt, no deed... Just a "hey here's some money for a machine, that I'm not gonna take."
    If you got rid of it and that guy got a lawyer, pretty sure the lawyer would laugh at him, a judge wouldn't waste his or her time listening to the case and a jury of 12 of his peers would call him an idiot.
    Holding it 2 years, Reaching out repetitively, Searching obituaries, looking up inmates....
    You're doing way more than would be expected as a seller. I agree with everyone else that says forget about him.

2 years later
    #67 3 years ago

I still lose sleep over this, what ever happened?!!!!

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

I still have never heard from him and I dont even know what his whole name is just Mike.

The juke situation is interesting too but I meant with @embryonjohn’s scenario

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrm_4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-paid-never-picked-up-whats-my-responsibility?tu=mrm_4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.