Gomez-s-Train-Wreck-addams-family-5704531-400-300 (resized).jpg
dead to me (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
mim+-+adj (resized).jpg
Morton (resized).jpg
ship (resized).jpg
drop (resized).jpg
Boom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorbak86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from treasurecove:

Just informed of this post..and I wont let someone like Matt Dodge throw me and my brothers business under the bus with all his lies and made up BS! We don't do business that way!! Matt Dodge claims he has been emailing me for a week?? HA BS..try 1 day! And texts he sent late last night plus an email today, wanting me to reimburse him for an MPU he bought for a game I sold him? Why didn't he contact me first with any kind of problems he had.. or even call or allow me to offer a solution like exchanging the MPU first for one I have here..or allow me to have a tech come over and look at the game, before he takes it on himself to buying a new one?? And I would not have knowing sold it anyway with a corroded board so I don't know what game he is playing..or if that is even the corroded MPU that came from the game? Since Matt has lied to me about all the supposed emails he has sent for over a week I find him to be dishonest. The game needed cosmetic cabinet work and we bought the game from a collector in Cincy as a trade. Allen and I had intentions of restoring the game and selling for $3995 but since he passed I decided to sell it for less a week later, to help pay some of his funeral expenses, which is why the 2 invoices . I discounted the game $200, gave him free $140 prep packing and a polish kit and decals also for free. Yes I tested it and it worked fine, wasn't restored which I explained to him on the phone. He then emailed asking if the Deadworld worked fine which I answered him..yes(read his post). I have since just called the collector I got this from and he verified with me No Way the board was corroded when he sold it to me. I sent outside game pics to show him the cabinet wasn't perfect. Matt Dodge has played the game for a few weeks since getting it from NAVL and now notices MPU corrosion? And here is the last email I sent him...not what he says above.
Matt, sorry you are angry, but I am not going to pay you for a new board you ordered "without contacting us first" before doing so! Normally we would have you send the board back and we would decide to repair or fix it and then send it back to you. The game was tested and did work here ..and for you when you got it from NAVL.  Re: The Discount..$340 (according to you) which is more than enough to pay for a new board anyway.

Nope!

Nope (resized).jpgNope (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorbak86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware?tu=razorbak86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.