Gomez-s-Train-Wreck-addams-family-5704531-400-300 (resized).jpg
dead to me (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
mim+-+adj (resized).jpg
Morton (resized).jpg
ship (resized).jpg
drop (resized).jpg
Boom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#324 7 years ago

TC keeps bringing up "you said you bought a board and you didn't". Matt has not responded to this, but I thought he said in a post WAY back there that he ordered a board and then cancelled? I wish he would at least say this on this thread so we can all know the truth.

TC is not that many miles away from me. I feel sorry for them.

But also sorry if I sound insensitive, but I was jarred the very second I read Ray's response where he pressed the issue of his brother dying. That jumped out at me as a deflection screen to get sympathy. I don't think he should have mentioned that at all! I DID post a very sympathetic comment on the thread announcing the death of his brother. It was shocking news to all of us. But that doesn't give Ray the right to use his brother's death in his defenses. Yes, I know they worked together and I'm sure he is missed. All I know is when my brother died, I never used his death as an excuse for something wrong I did. I felt it would be tacky if I did.

Matt . . . you did the right thing by coming on here and posting your problem. By Ray's comments, I'm positive he read your email because of the many things he said that he could NOT have commented on had he not read your email. I have never done business with TC and probably never would. Too pricey for me. But this seals the deal. I couldn't go through all this emotional turmoil.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware?tu=pintucky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.