Topic Stats

• 396 posts
  • 154 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 57 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
TCGarage (resized).jpg
ThatsAShame (resized).jpg
chogs (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
2 face (resized).jpg
IBTL (resized).jpeg
dead to me board (resized).jpg
Gomez-s-Train-Wreck-addams-family-5704531-400-300 (resized).jpg
dead to me (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
mim+-+adj (resized).jpg
Morton (resized).jpg
ship (resized).jpg
drop (resized).jpg
Boom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I think Allen was the man in charge though, so perhaps with his passing Treasure Cove will not be anything like it once was.

exactly.

#137 3 years ago

<

Quoted from treasurecove:

DODGE STOP NOW!! You wont post this kind of BS against my brother!! Understand! And regarding your posts here you made a week ago?? Sorry I don't read this forum, which is different from sending "direct emails like you said" a week ago, texts! You could have easily just called me a week ago...but didn't ...as if you didn't have my phone number..expecting me to read posts you made about a problem you have?? Ridiculous! Since I haven't seen any invoice of what you bought, who you bought it from.. or the price you paid, I have refunded your paypal $149 for what Arcadeshop.com charges for a new one. If you paid more, then you should have asked here the best place to buy it on the forum first before ordering.or contacted me first before buying it. Do me and my late brother a favor and donate your old MPU board to someone financially strapped on the forum here that could seriously use it. And the next time you have a problem with a game or a part, try calling the vendor first before posting negativity on all the forums.

what about checking boards in pins before you sell them ?

wouldnt that be the proper thing. would save all the grief.

"thoroughly tested, and working 100%" ?

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Receiving a replacement board may only be half the battle. On the OP's other thread where he originally made light of the damaged board, I requested pictures 7 days ago of the MPU wired connectors once they were disconnected. It is very likely many of these will need to be repined based on how much damage I see in the picture. So now, who will eat this cost in the OP has to call someone over to do the work?

what should have happened? in business, if this was overlooked i would have taken the machine back, and replaced the board for the customer, and ANY other mechs that needed replacing.... good customer service. it goes a long way.

#349 3 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

When a credit is given by Paypal, it some times treats it like an echeck and it takes 3 days before it shows up in your account. Hopefully this is what happened.

a e-check will at least show up under the buyers paypal account/overview as being received.. but not cleared.
it will give an estimate clear date, usually 3/5 business days

#351 3 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Doesn't matter whether OP bought a board, or not. We know that his current JD board is crap. A replacement is in order, whether or not he'd already purchased one. Don't know why Ray thinks that's significant. We don't need to see a bill of sale for the board.

exactly. why does ray care? in the first place, HE should have bought the board and replaced it then send out a 100% working machine. not let the buyer have to address issues himself.
didnt notice the corrosion? didnt look that hard then.

#352 3 years ago
Quoted from Kal_el:

confirmed, Ray deposited $150 to my PayPal account.

hope he sent that friends and family ?

like you had to.

#370 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The OP reported some other issues as well that didn't appear board related.

id like to see an underside PF pic.

#384 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Clearly he is due some fixes.

so whens that going to happen. Is TC going to do it ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 11.00
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morristown, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside