Iraqi-tank-in-flames-nr-Tigris-River.jpg
WOZatTNT.jpg
Bruuuce.jpg
screen-capture-7.png
Unknown.jpeg
HomestarRunner.png
4342756.jpg
pasted_image.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddtuckey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 8 years ago

Folks, I have been in business since 1979 have sold games into the home marketplace from 1984 till the present. I have sold almost 29,000 machines since 1984 to well over 13,000 people. I have sold over 500 brand new pinball machines over the years. And, I have donated some 400 machines over the years as well.

On ALL the brand new games we have sold, I have had only a few silly problems we have solved either over the phone with the customer or with a brief service call. We are not walking on water, but out of ALL those 13,000 customers, we have had only perhaps 50 customers who cannot be happy, no matter WHAT you do. ANYONE involved in retail knows these types of people are out there and cannot be satisfied. But since our business gets some 35% to 45% repeat and trade in customers, we are certainly doing something right.

I have also serviced quite a number of games sold by others who have not offered return service calls even after promising all sorts of things during the sale. Perhaps those dealers had issues with these folks--who knows. I removed ALL references to competitors from my website and videos over two years ago. I have taken the high road. I also did not respond or publish the nasty email I got from Mr. Newhart earlier today before he posted this thread. My new pinball machines are priced at the FACTORY prices. Our prices INCLUDE our free phone service for lifetime...and we maintain more hours per week than anyone out there...12 hours a day in almost every case except Sundays. We have one man (Curt) that does all our in-home service 6 days a week in a dedicated service van...and as of today, only 12 service calls are on his log...of which 4 of them are games WE DIDN'T SELL!

Our almost 1100 YouTube videos show the thorough job we do...and the commitment we have to our customers and continue to have. I rest MY case! SIncerely yours, Todd N. Tuckey

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddtuckey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-todd-tuckey-tnt-is-not-an-authorized-jjp-distributor?tu=toddtuckey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.