Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ChevelleSSguy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo (6).JPG
photo (5).JPG
photo (4).JPG
photo (3).JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (1).JPG

There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago

Poor bastard Gary Valentine is gonna think he is having the best day he's ever had with so many calls for business tomorrow, until the end of the day when he realizes he's been bamboozled also!!! If we all call (201) 652-8989 one time tomorrow to make an appointment, that should do it!

Shucks, no voicemail has been set up yet for his phone!

Quoted from jayhawkai:

I was thinking of scheduling powerwashing appointments for him at abandoned houses.

#102 5 years ago

Gary Valentine Painting
76 Walnut St W, Mahwah, NJ
(201) 652-8989

#103 5 years ago

if he paints like he touches up play fields

#104 5 years ago

Make sure Gov. Chris Christie hasn't blocked any of the outlanes...

#105 5 years ago

Will be in Mahwah tomorrow actually. Wonder how he'd react if I was to show interest in one of his online sales, allow him to bs me, get to the point of payment, then tell him I'll be over in 5 to check it out.

#106 5 years ago

looks like a job for the SHADOW. VENGEANCE

#107 5 years ago

Dispute this already if you paid with cc via gift. Take him to small claims court. My buddy did it with an unscrupulous seller who lied about condition and won. He had the original ad and pics of his game. Judge agreed. Make these low life's pay.

#108 5 years ago

Without a doubt I would dispute it with the credit card company. At the very least it will be helpful to have another party involved. I can't see any way it would harm you, and could certainly help.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Dispute this already if you paid with cc via gift. Take him to small claims court. My buddy did it with an unscrupulous seller who lied about condition and won. He had the original ad and pics of his game. Judge agreed. Make these low life's pay.

If it wasn't for logistics being so far away this would be an excellent path to take in my opinion. If you can't get recompense from the CC Co., at least you could have your day in court, local to where he does business. You would not only win your complaint (I'm sure we could unearth other burned parties that will stand behind you) but also expose his shoddy business practices.

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

It's tyler, isn't it? And yeah, definitely not the best way to post something.

I knew it.....he's very well known back in the RGP days. I sold him a FH years ago with a trashed playfield....it showed up on ebay a week later photoshopped....I knew it was mine because some of the lesser wear spots were still in the pics.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

To be enjoyed for years to come:
Bad Seller - Gary Valentine (Again) from NJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/RFoBHPi1VHU

Thats the thread about him too....explains a lot

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

This - if you continue to do nothing, he continues at doing this crap. As long as people continue to get away with this garbage, they will continue on this same path, but when people start fighting back it "may" make them more honest (or maybe not).

#113 5 years ago

Oh, it aint over, trust me. More than one way to skin a cat or so they say.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Oh, it aint over, trust me. More than one way to skin a cat or so they say.

Post some pics! (or at least details).

#115 5 years ago

>>>he insisted I had to gift it thru Pay-Pal. I now understand why.

I'm sorry to hear about this.. But man.. Instant red flag!

1 month later
#116 5 years ago

Update?

#117 5 years ago

Thank you for the information. I hope it works out for you.

#118 5 years ago

I see he is at it still, has a TZ and TAF on eBay again. Seems to have an unlimited supply of these two titles. I wonder how many he has screwed over like me.

1 year later
#119 4 years ago

Is there any updates here? Did you ever end up doing anything about this?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Hardware
CPR Playfields
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside