Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0ED36D5E-E41D-4066-B660-EC5B3943F845.gif
    gay simpsons (resized).jpg
    gay simpsons2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0578 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0570 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0572 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0571 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adborto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

Good luck dealing with cointaker! They owe me a replacement BOP Topper. I emailed Melissa weeks ago and crickets..... I bought the original one months ago. They are great at new orders, but this not so much.

#20 5 years ago

It arrived broken and I shipped it back and asked her to bring a new one to Pintastic. She agreed. No follow up after that. I sent her an email asking about it. I never received a response. I also sent an email regarding a Houdini - no response. Whenever I buy sometime new from their website it ships right away. At least one part works.

Slander? No - these are all facts.

Finally - Arn’t you in the business of selling machines and or coin opp products? Why would you write a response like this? With that attitude I wouldn’t buy from you ever. Hopefully any of your potential customers would read your response and be wary of working with you.

Quoted from ASOA:

This kind of nonsense bothers me. So you bought a BOP topper and now she owes you a new one? Did you not like the topper? Did you have a buy one get one free coupon that she was unaware of at your time of your original purchase? Why come on this thread and give a half ass story? Did you not like the way the topper turned out? Did she say she will give you a new topper and now it is just taking longer then you would have liked? If so what the hell! Again I will reiterate that CoinTaker is one of the most professional companies I have had the pleasure of doing business with. If you want to slander someone please at least have the decency to fully explain why.

#21 5 years ago

One more thing ASOA if cointaker is so great (apparently you guys are friends), do me a favor and get my replacement topper shipped to me. At least your incredibly rude post would be worth while if you did something about it. It’s been almost a year.

#30 5 years ago

ASOA - you are correct and I have called them. Remember I am the CUSTOMER! It’s on the company to follow through with their commitments. At a certain point I wrote this off. Unfortunately because they never cared enough to correct the problem - this is the feedback that their business will receive. I will still buy from them again if I need a part, but nothing major. There are a multitude of distributors to work with for other items.

#36 5 years ago

Melissa just emailed me and took care of the BOP topper. Thank you. I own a business and have made mistakes along the way as well and will definitely make them in the future. No one is perfect. I appreciate the resolution and wanted to let everyone know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adborto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-new-laseriffic-owners-have-poor-qc-and-support?tu=adborto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.