Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0ED36D5E-E41D-4066-B660-EC5B3943F845.gif
    gay simpsons (resized).jpg
    gay simpsons2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0578 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0570 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0572 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0571 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

Your First ever post on Pinside is to flame and torch a long standing pinball supporting company because they (assumed) had an incorrect shipping address? This trend of make me happy or I will throw you under a public bus is really disheartening. Give them a chance to answer you. You are not the Only order or client so sometimes your emergency might not be the only thing on their plate...

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from dreamtheme:

I know I am new to posting on pinside, but until now I didn't really feel like I have enough to contribute to justify making an account. My biggest frustration is not the shipping address or the wrong power plug, those are things I can fix, but the crooked and peeling stickers are not what I expected for the money I spent. I know that if I had seen a post on here showing close ups of the delivered product I would have saved my money or at least spent it on other mods.

Your frustrations are Completely justified I only suggest you give them time to resolve the minor issue. I personally have purchased Many of their products and the quality has been perfect. Stuff happens as they say. Just because they possibly had a bad part doesn't mean all should assume every part they sell will have issues. Looks to me like you received an MM topper wired for an MMR instead of a MM which is an honest mistake. Just love to see customers let suppliers, OEM's, etc make things right in a fair time frame. That really is a cool topper and do hope you get it worked out as I am confident you will love it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-new-laseriffic-owners-have-poor-qc-and-support?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.