Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0ED36D5E-E41D-4066-B660-EC5B3943F845.gif
    gay simpsons (resized).jpg
    gay simpsons2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0578 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0570 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0572 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0571 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thermionic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

I'm done with this BS. Do what you want! Order from who you want! I have stated my opinion on this. I have provided all there contact information for you to help get this rectified. All I know is they are great people who have always stood by there customers. No excuse why someone can't pick up the phone and call someone to get something worked out. If you dont like the product or if something got damaged in shipping it is just a simple phone call to set the wheels in motion. I hope the OP and this other guy takes two minutes from there busy schedule and calls them to get this rectified.

For what it’s worth, I feel your frustration!

It seems as if most of these complaint threads have the common theme of zero communication effort beyond email/online. I don’t understand why so many folks make life harder on themselves in this regard, and really have minimal sympathy for anyone who is too passive/timid/lacking social skills to settle things through real-time human interaction with a phone call or in-person encounter (which is easier and less time-consuming than email anyway).

Cointaker has long-established itself as an ethical business, and I really hate seeing good people being dinged and dented online before at least having an opportunity to respond to the problem/complaint; just a symptom of these reactionary times we live in, I guess.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thermionic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-new-laseriffic-owners-have-poor-qc-and-support?tu=Thermionic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.