Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 477 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PhotoGrid_1509924441627 (resized).png
    IMG_3762 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    870459095b72f899cec23102d7e6716c (resized).jpg
    The-check-is-in-the-mail- (resized).jpg
    20171103_210831 (resized).jpg
    morning-coffee-40-photos-15 (resized).jpg
    images-22 (resized).jpg
    watermelon_bike_helmet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-12-54-45_preview (resized).png
    IMG_3641 (resized).JPG
    DSM (resized).jpg
    you-said-the-teitg5 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2562 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2561 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2557 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tkdalumni.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#12 6 years ago

Should've had Stern ship him a #16 plate and all would've been right in the universe...oh well.

#256 6 years ago

It was yours!!

*Just with the wrong plate*

#267 6 years ago

Time to give it a rest man...you're getting your money back. Let's be honest, you got cold feet and were looking for a way out.

If you really wanted a SWLE game you would've accepted the one you got...minus the BS number fee.

Why do you specifically want 16?? Are you Michael Jordon and only get items with a 23 on them..cmon.

#274 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

It actually doesn't matter what his reason is. He is paying a premium for an LE game that he wanted branded as #16 LE. I don't think he got cold feet about the game itself, I believe he got cold feet with Fun. And not knowing that #16 doesn't mean 16th off the assembly line, wasn't helping either. Whatever the reason was, his agreement with Fun did NOT go as planned/expected. Be it Stern's fault or Fun's fault, doesn't matter at that point. Buyer cancelled the sale and was given a run around by Fun. Why is the customer waiting over 45 days for his refund? VERY questionable move on Fun's part.

So did you buy another SWLE from somewhere else OP?

What premium was he paying?? $100

Puhleez

#278 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Isn't anyone buying an LE paying a premium? Puhleez my ass.

Not into puhleezing asses..I'll leave that up to you.

And since your comprehension is lacking...if he REALLY wanted the game, the only premium over ANY OTHER LE, is ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. (Which every distributor charges FYI)

#294 6 years ago
    Quoted from allpinball:

No I have not, its kind of hard to buy anything else when they are keeping almost 9k of my money maybe you can afford to do something like that but I can't for your other question yes I paid the 100.00 premium I was asked to pay I suppose when you buy something they ask you to pay a certain amount and you say no thats not enough let me pay you more. I find it interesting that you have a problem with me Posting on pinside about Fun! Not returning my money for over a month and a half after they told me they would do so. But you have no problem at all with Fun! Receiving my money for the game and receiving money from stern for the game and keeping all of it

So when you get your refund, you're buying another Star Wars?

#303 6 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

So when you get your refund, you're buying another Star Wars?

Can you answer this...

#307 6 years ago

He's getting a refund. Now what?!

#310 6 years ago

Admit you got cold feet and have no intention of buying the game.

#317 6 years ago

Listen I have no dog in the fight (which none of you do either lol) and I want him to get his money (which he should), just don't buy his BS excuse.
    I've ordered stuff from retrorefurb that wasn't up to snuff so I had to pay to ship it back and the refund took forever...did I come on here and start a thread about it..smh

#321 6 years ago

All distributors should beware of this guy as a buyer lol

Three year member, who has a brother with LE games, wants us to believe he thinks the number plate on an LE is the actual number Machine off the line...

I rest my case. Peace!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tkdalumni.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-fun-billiards?tu=tkdalumni and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.