Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 477 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PhotoGrid_1509924441627 (resized).png
    IMG_3762 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    870459095b72f899cec23102d7e6716c (resized).jpg
    The-check-is-in-the-mail- (resized).jpg
    20171103_210831 (resized).jpg
    morning-coffee-40-photos-15 (resized).jpg
    images-22 (resized).jpg
    watermelon_bike_helmet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-12-54-45_preview (resized).png
    IMG_3641 (resized).JPG
    DSM (resized).jpg
    you-said-the-teitg5 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2562 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2561 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2557 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#247 6 years ago

OP should have stuck with his order. He would have avoided all the drama and realized what a great game SWLE is.

#376 6 years ago

I'd like to issue a public apology to those who PM'ed me asking if I knew who still had a SWLE for them to buy. I suggested Fun because they were one of the only people I knew who still had one. I had no idea that transactions with them could be so problematic.

On a related note, it appears that Fun is still one of the only distros to have SWLE. And it also appears that there's a very good reason for it.

#448 6 years ago

Wow.

#457 6 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Ok...I ruffled some feathers with that remark...I'd like to apologize to the people I offended...was just a poor attempt at humor...(very poor at that).............Joey

You didn't offend me at all. I just thought you stepped in it by writing that. And the longer I've been married to my amazing wife, the more I appreciate how incredible women are. She works when she has pneumonia, duct tapes deep cuts, raised five kids, and is the greatest grandmother anyone could ask for. And neither of us lie to each other. I curl up in a fetal position when I have a bad cold.

My ex-girlfriends, on the other hand, were all cheating whores who lied on a daily basis. So I see where you're coming from. But with age comes knowledge, and I now know that they weren't the norm, just vile aberrations of the gender.

It's all good with me, buddy...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-fun-billiards?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.