Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 477 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PhotoGrid_1509924441627 (resized).png
    IMG_3762 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    870459095b72f899cec23102d7e6716c (resized).jpg
    The-check-is-in-the-mail- (resized).jpg
    20171103_210831 (resized).jpg
    morning-coffee-40-photos-15 (resized).jpg
    images-22 (resized).jpg
    watermelon_bike_helmet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-12-54-45_preview (resized).png
    IMG_3641 (resized).JPG
    DSM (resized).jpg
    you-said-the-teitg5 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2562 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2561 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2557 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoppyCock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#179 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

This should be a lesson to all business owners and companies out there. It’s not a good idea to F people over in this day and age because you will get your sorry azz exposed on the internet for everyone to see if you do and very possibly ruin your business. I can’t imagine how many customers this company just lost due to their ignorance and terrible business practices. Also if I was the owner, Ruth’s ass would be terminated immediately! You better be careful who you tell “good luck with that” because if you catch a guy that’s having a bad day that you are trying to F out of ten thousand dollars, don’t be surprised if he is in your store standing in front of your face daring you to say that again to him. Fun will NEVER see any of my business because of their shady business practices and ESPECIALLY because of Ruth’s big mouth and sh*tty attitude!

yea well a lotta good business out there also get some unfair criticism and get there businesses hurt unfairly from morons not telling the truth, exaggerating or just having a bad day so it goes both ways, not taking sides here but everyone should realize theres good and bad on both sides of the aisle.

#202 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Shit he even paid extra! Which is a complete joke and scam based on the way the games are produced.

and he's the only one to blame for that, it makes him happy to be scammed I guess! lol

#244 6 years ago

funny to see some of you guys coaxing on this drama, just let it play out and see what happens. I'm sure it will happen and everyone will be happy again, but some of you guys here seem bored and just want to stir it up, maybe find a hobby or something? lol.

#248 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

So you find 14 days reasonable? Seller agreed to a refund 48 days ago, and the O.P. has nothing. Pitch forks are certainly reasonable here, and the gasoline is next.

not sure I find any of this reasonable on either side, just saying nothing was really handled right here. Its going to end happily ever after so each side should learn from this and move on or we can continue this because we are bored and have nothing else to do, knowing this group it will probably continue so have at it! lol

#290 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Any chance of a reply from hassellcastle?

he's doing the right thing by staying out of this mess here. its really not anyones business but the op and his and it sounds like its on the process of getting done so everyone get a life it is the weekend if anyone has noticed!

#297 6 years ago
    Quoted from allpinball:

It is the weekend and I have big plans, Im just a little short on funds right now can you loan me $9,000 Im waiting on a check in the mail and as soon as it arrives I will pay you back

sure, check is in the mail! lol

#435 6 years ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

Unfortunate political metaphors? You must be in fantasyland! Nothing political about the fact that if you take anything that CNN spouts as anything but puppy love tripe, you are sick!

cnn is really bad these days but anyhow good luck to the op and fun! hope both can admit their mistakes apologize and move on, peace out!

#450 6 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

If you admit you never sent the check that to me is your only shot at redemption...

lol, right! lol, that so f'n funny!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoppyCock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-fun-billiards?tu=PoppyCock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.