Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 477 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PhotoGrid_1509924441627 (resized).png
    IMG_3762 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    870459095b72f899cec23102d7e6716c (resized).jpg
    The-check-is-in-the-mail- (resized).jpg
    20171103_210831 (resized).jpg
    morning-coffee-40-photos-15 (resized).jpg
    images-22 (resized).jpg
    watermelon_bike_helmet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-12-54-45_preview (resized).png
    IMG_3641 (resized).JPG
    DSM (resized).jpg
    you-said-the-teitg5 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2562 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2561 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2557 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#411 6 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Guys,
    I just want to follow up as I've been reading this thread from the beginning.
    I feel like there is nothing I can say to save face right now. But I can assure you that we are taking care of allpinball
    and he will be receiving his refund as promised. Was it handled poorly, yes it was. Although I don't mean
    to pass the buck...the majority of this transaction was out of my control. But I plan to change that moving forward and look at
    this as a lesson learned that we can be improved upon.
    I just spent the better part of the last hour talking on the phone with OP and I believe we have cleared the air...or
    at least I hope so.
    I never meant for this to happen like this and there were some details he had told me to which even I wasn't aware of.
    The majority of this transaction has been between himself and our owner and I'm going to be more involved for the
    duration of this transaction through it's competition. Needless to say, I have made my apology to him. A check was
    originally mailed on October 20th and I stand behind that, but I agree it simply seems to be lost in the mail at this time. I'm
    sure it will either show up at allpinball's mailbox or returned to ours sooner than later. However I have assured
    him that when I return to work on Monday a stop payment is going to be made and we will be expediting his refund
    and I will personally e-mail him the TRACKING number!
    I appreciate those that we have done business with and we continue to do so. Our customers are our life blood and we do
    value everyone of you. Situations like this are not good, but they are building
    blocks to learn from and how to handle difficult situations like this in the future.
    Bottom line, I'd like to publicly apologize to allpinball and hope we can put this in the past. Hopefully we can move forward and
    in someway over time I can gain the respect back of the pinside community.

Now your on the right track! Good first step with the post above, get the Op his refund and move forward. This is a small community and reputation is everything if you are selling games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-fun-billiards?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.