Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Chrisbee
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

original.JPG
    lost+zuul+poster.jpg
    zuul.jpg
    zuul-gatekeeper-of-gozar.jpg
    pat.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marko4194.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #44 10 years ago
    Quoted from JBK:

Moderators.... Do your thing!

The truth hurts...but we should not let other honest people suffer due to this guy. I would rather everyone share their experiences than to have to learn the hard way! It would be hard to believe that everyone has a similar story about this guy and it not be...

#51 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marko4194:

I hate to jump in...and let me state I have never bought anything from Dana/Steven/whoever.
    I did however email on the CP. I was NEVER once told the pin had problems...I found that out through others. I was also offered CP for several prices...$3300 being his absolute lowest. Again, my problem here was the deceitful attempt to sell a pin he was fully aware had problems and never mentioned them.
    My take from that alone is he is not honest or trustworthy. It is not hard to be upfront with people, but once you lie to one person, you have to continue to lie to others. This snowball has obviously rolled out of control and he has pretty much black flagged himself.
    I think he might have forgotten how many of us browse CraigsList...and the pinball community seems to work together...thank you to all of the honest collectors, buyers and sellers who make this hobby so much fun! Let's continue to share stories and experiences so we know how to tell the bull from the bull....

I stand corrected! The original post did say the pin was 99% complete and needed a few small parts. However, I do not consider a pin with a bad transformer, missing coin door interface board and some coil brackets to be 99%. It was pointed out to me that I did know it needed some small parts, so I apologize for that. I guess to me 99% might be missing a star post or a couple plastics...I'll have to remember that 99% also includes a pin that will not power up...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marko4194.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-dana-romsey?tu=Marko4194 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.