Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Chrisbee
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

original.JPG
    lost+zuul+poster.jpg
    zuul.jpg
    zuul-gatekeeper-of-gozar.jpg
    pat.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 10 years ago

That CP did look like an extra good deal. Too good to be true apparently. I hope you didnt get burned too bad. Scammers are lower than pig feces.

#4 10 years ago

Wow, looks like someone doesn't want to provide pictures of the actual game either. Different photo resolutions, flipper and rubber colors (that can be changed of course). But dead giveaway is photo 1 missing a bunch of insert decals that are there in the other photos. Oh, and I just found 3 of the 5 photos on Google images in less than a minute linked to different websites. I hate this kind of crap.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from bstyles:

Why else would you post as "nicegirl672" and say that a friend named "Steven" has a game for sale?

And give me a thumbs down.

The horror.

LTG : (

#7 10 years ago

I think we need a "report spam" button in the marketplace.

#8 10 years ago

If this is all accurate I'd like to think that his and any other related Pinside accounts have been deleted.

Well done to the OP. I hate this sort of crap. We have our fair share of container pin importers in Australia that are nothing short of crooks as well....not all of them but enough to make you cringe.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from nicegirl672:

Number one no body knows me or my life I had a nice Champion Pub and it was described to the buyer as is when sold I did have a tec come look at the game and what I was told I told the buyer. I feel that it is wrong to post false accusations about some one. but every one can do as they please. The game is gone that's that. I do not know much about pinball and yes I sell from time to time when one comes around. Lets not bad mouth I think its very kid dish. All have a good night.

Welcome Dana. You seem like a very nice girl.

#11 10 years ago

And bstyles I am new on pinside and if I hit thumbs down on your account posting that was not intentional. I was saying I agree that mm owners should be upset.

#12 10 years ago

I am a guy thank you. And so you know my middle name is Steven that is what I go by. Have a good night and thank you for welcoming me to pinside.

#13 10 years ago

And this account was set up through a friend because I did not know how to do it. So that's that

#14 10 years ago

What about the shitty JD you sold
    Are you claiming that's false?

#15 10 years ago

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Whats that saying? Where there is smoke, there's fire. Seems like a lot of smoke. Just saying.....

#16 10 years ago

Did you, nice girl. Sell bstyles said judge dread?

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from bstyles:

details). I am ashamed to say he got me good! I suspect there are others that have had similar experiences with him which is why he is apparently hiding his true identity online.

Unisex name. So, is this a guy posing as a girl?

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from nicegirl672:

Lets not bad mouth I think its very kid dish.

I agree, who wants a dirty kid dish!

#19 10 years ago

Steven is a unisex name?

#20 10 years ago

Well, I have gotten several pins from Dana and they have been awesome. I got both Metallica and Tron and both were as advertised. I would recommend him as a seller any day. I think I've gotten 4 pins from him now. Don't know about these other deals but honestly I have have nothing but good luck with Romsey.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Steven is a unisex name?

I have an Aunt steve

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from nicegirl672:

And this account was set up through a friend because I did not know how to do it. So that's that

don't know how to click on the little register button?

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Unisex name. So, is this a guy posing as a girl?

They do this in bars to get you to buy them drinks.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from nicegirl672:

And bstyles I am new on pinside and if I hit thumbs down on your account posting that was not intentional. I was saying I agree that mm owners should be upset.

Quoted from nicegirl672:

I am a guy thank you. And so you know my middle name is Steven that is what I go by. Have a good night and thank you for welcoming me to pinside.

Quoted from nicegirl672:

Well, thats good enough for me, can I wire my deposit for a new MMr to you via paypal gift?

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Well, thats good enough for me, can I wire my deposit for a new MMr to you via paypal gift?

Yes, please send now for sexy bonus time!

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Steven is a unisex name?

Yes, as well as the name Dana.

#27 10 years ago

Boy named Sue

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Yes, as well as the name Dana.

I'm officially confused, as well as drunk. What the hell was this thread about again? Oh yeah, some guy named Dana/Steven/Nicegirl trying to sell a pin?

#29 10 years ago

Yep, the internet brings out the best in mankind....

#30 10 years ago

Yea, I read this post and thought that name sounded familiar. I bought a Godzilla off a "Dana Ramsey" off Mr Pinball. He claimed it was home use only and wanted $3500. I know it was expensive but based on the condition listed, I bought it. When it showed up, it was mostly as advertised. It had the nicest playfield and cabinet I've ever seen on a Godzilla. But the shaker motor was missing. He apparently took it out before the sale to put into another game. When I contacted him about it, he said that it broke a few years back and he never fixed it. But the 4 T-nuts were removed from the cabinet. There's no way if a shaker breaks that you would remove those unless you needed them to put the shaker into another game. When I pointed that out, he started ignoring me. So at this point, I figured I'd share my experience. I don't feel it was a total scam. The machine was quite nice. But this was a but underhanded and I had to buy and put my own shaker motor in.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from nicegirl672:

Wait a minute! You are now going to try to convince us that your "friend" created this Pinside account for you because you didn't know how to do that just three months ago?

Let me see if I have the facts straight:

- Over two years ago (June 2011), you figured out how to create an eBay account (Niceday66dana) and proceeded to purchase over 85 pinball-related items. ebay.com link: usr

- You somehow managed to figure out how to logon to the Pinside account to rate and comment on 19 games, then list a game for sale in the marketplace. http://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/nicegirl672/ratings

- And of course you know how to use and post to Craig's List, which is where you find most your victims.

Then you want us to believe that you have a friend who supposedly did you the favor of creating your Pinside account back in July because you purport to be computer-illiterate, somehow chose to represent or imply you are a female by means of the username that was chosen?

Regarding the recently posted ad, let me recap the relevant parts that I am most concerned with: "My friend has a real nice Champion Pub for sale ... his name is steven 207 216 0717"

Now, I'm still curious... How is it you explain the ad:

A. You are sticking with the explanation that is was posted by your friend who refers to you by your middle name.

B. You don't really have a friend.

C. Your have a multiple personality disorder, or

D. You are an unscrupulous, deceitful liar with a bad reputation.

Your answer please ----> [ ]

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

I got both Metallica and Tron and both were as advertised.

Yeah, because it's SO hard to pick up games that are less than a year old and have them be "as advertised" right? Come on!

#33 10 years ago

Too many red flags, b.s.

#34 10 years ago

Nicegirl672 keeps texting me naughty photos of itself. This thread is getting really weird now...

pat.jpgpat.jpg

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from nicegirl672:

Let me get this straight. Registering a name and password on a website is too much for your fragile little brain to comprehend, but posting ads in the marketplace on the same website is completely doable. Not to mention making other ads on Mr. Pinball, eBay, and Craigslist - all of which were apparently more to your internet using skill level. (Are you still operating your hobby using your AOL email address? I know how hard it is to not hear "You've Got Mail!" every morning.)

Heaven help us if you decide you need to make an ad on a transgendered dating site. I'd do my best to neglect including your dishonest pinball flipping side business, they may not understand.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

Heaven help us if you decide you need to make an ad on a transgendered dating site. I'd do my best to neglect including your dishonest pinball flipping side business, they may not understand

I'm married to this person, and I don't even understand what the heck this was trying to convey....lol...

#38 10 years ago

dudes a piece of shit.. i called many times as well. spoke to him. got the "my tech says itll take 500 to fix." taklked with me about condition, said he picks them up from storage units he buys at auction, (im thinking is BS now). sounds like a guy that just burned all his bridges to me. sneaky sneaky. mr daniel dana douche.

my personal goal from here on out is to prank phone call this guy for the next week. i have about, 4 guys in my company that can all give him a plethora of calls. so mr steven i hope your ready sir.

#39 10 years ago

Moderators.... Do your thing!

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from JBK:

Unfortunately being a skeeze isn't a bannable offense, last time I checked.

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from bstyles:

Wait a minute! You are now going to try to convince us that your "friend" created this Pinside account for you because you didn't know how to do that just three months ago?
    Let me see if I have the facts straight:
    - Over two years ago (June 2011), you figured out how to create an eBay account (Niceday66dana) and proceeded to purchase over 85 pinball-related items. Ebay link
    - You somehow managed to figure out how to logon to the Pinside account to rate and comment on 19 games, then list a game for sale in the marketplace. http://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/nicegirl672/ratings
    - And of course you know how to use and post to Craig's List, which is where you find most your victims.
    Then you want us to believe that you have a friend who supposedly did you the favor of creating your Pinside account back in July because you purport to be computer-illiterate, somehow chose to represent or imply you are a female by means of the username that was chosen?
    Regarding the recently posted ad, let me recap the relevant parts that I am most concerned with: "My friend has a real nice Champion Pub for sale ... his name is steven 207 216 0717"
    Now, I'm still curious... How is it you explain the ad:
    A. You are sticking with the explanation that is was posted by your friend who refers to you by your middle name.
    B. You don't really have a friend.
    C. Your have a multiple personality disorder, or
    D. You are an unscrupulous, deceitful liar with a bad reputation.
    Your answer please ----> [ ]

There is no Dana, only Zuul.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Unfortunately being a skeeze isn't a bannable offense, last time I checked.

no, but being branded with the skeeze has sealed his/her fate here at club pinhead.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from navajas:

This made me spit coffee all over my monitor, thanks. It is hilarious!

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from JBK:

The truth hurts...but we should not let other honest people suffer due to this guy. I would rather everyone share their experiences than to have to learn the hard way! It would be hard to believe that everyone has a similar story about this guy and it not be...

#45 10 years ago

to original OP - you made your point and the awareness is out there. Any more might reflect negatively on yourself.

Not trying to be a douche - just trying to help.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from navajas:

Props for the humor.

zuul-gatekeeper-of-gozar.jpgzuul-gatekeeper-of-gozar.jpg

Double props for that humor actually reminding us that Sigorney Weaver's female character was named "Dana" in the Ghostbusters movie where Zuul first appeared in her apartment.

Well done...

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from nicegirl672:

I feel that it is wrong to post false accusations about some one.

I feel it is wrong to post false pictures of a game you have for sale. Random photos grabbed off the internet is just bs.

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperMagician:

I feel it is wrong to post false pictures of a game you have for sale. Random photos grabbed off the internet is just bs.

Thats why it should be required that sellers put their name on a piece of paper with the time and date in every photo so that you know its real.

#49 10 years ago

Number one. Anyone that sells that many games and claims he doesn't know anything about anything(pins how to set up Internet accounts). He is full of shit. Everything after that his friend his name. Well you get picture.

Quoted from nicegirl672:Number one no body knows me or my life I had a nice Champion Pub and it was described to the buyer as is when sold I did have a tec come look at the game and what I was told I told the buyer. I feel that it is wrong to post false accusations about some one. but every one can do as they please. The game is gone that's that. I do not know much about pinball and yes I sell from time to time when one comes around. Lets not bad mouth I think its very kid dish. All have a good night.

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kyflipper:

Number one. Anyone that sells that many games and claims he doesn't know anything about anything(pins how to set up Internet accounts). He is full of shit. Everything after that his friend his name. Well you get picture.

+ a million. Kid dish needs to go away now and never touch another pinball game again. Go sell used cars or something kid dish.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-dana-romsey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.