Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“# Top 25 Pins You Own”

• 1-2 35 votes
      34%
    • 3-5 44 votes
      42%
    • 6-15 23 votes
      22%
    • 16-25 2 votes
      2%

(104 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F26D11E0-5D47-425D-BFF9-7382116A50AF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 1 year ago

Had to think about this one. The top 25 list looks skewed to me. I usually do not even consider #1, and #2 because new games always get pushed for those positions the first year or so. Eventually MM and AFM come back around.

My top 10 currently:

STTNG
    Star Wars LE
    Mandalorian LE
    X-MEN LE
    Adams Family
    Spiderman
    Wh20
    TNA
    Ghostbusters LE
    Halloween CE

I have not looked at the list in a long time-too subjective and skewed to take into consideration. Only 2 in my top 10 and 6 in 25.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

It reminded me of years ago writing down the top 100 from ipdb and setting out to just play them all.

It is interesting looking back now. I used to look at the top 100 all the time to try and learn about games I may like. Man if I had the ability to go back and tell myself-do not give the list any consideration-and to just play the machine and make up your own mind. Everyone is hot to trot right now for Godzilla and Deadpool-they do very little for me. Looking for a Truckstop because I dig the layout. Now I am starting to finally feel like been there-done that with checking out various titles. Let the pinball speak to you personally-lots of great choices out there.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Truck Stop is a surprisingly fun game. Definitely an underrated gem.

Offering a finders fee for whoever can find me one in good shape

Hard to find-been searching for awhile now and all of them are beat street

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buy-what-you-like-poll-2-of-2?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.